174: Dragon Hunt? (2)

Chapter 174: Dragon Hunt? (2)

It was midday so villains were starting their hunts again.

Now that Japan had collapsed, these villains took it for granted that any region conquered by them would stay theirs until the end. That's the main reason villains weren't just fighting with heroes, hurting civilians. They were also, at the same time, fighting amongst themselves.

Eusha city was facing this fate as well.

Until yesterday.

Yesterday, a young boy hunted a lot of villains quite easily. Most didn't see the incident with their eyes, but words spread fast and people came to learn about the "Quirk Robber". Some old villains assumed it was AFO taking the form of a child, while some simply assumed it's just a similar quirk.

There was a group of people who discarded all this as 'rumours', too.

A rumour spread to hold them back from making moves. That seemed like a good plan from their competitors' side, so they were down to believe that.

Until now.

-Vroong~

-Ka- Bang!!

The sound barrier was shattered as they saw a red meteorite rush from inside the city to go towards the Eusha city's bay, falling onto the sea like a plane crash.

That single action caused the whole city to shake as water jumped out of the sea, creating huge waves like tsunamis as they plunged down onto the city.

People ran.

"R-run!"

They escaped.

"I-it's probably the foreign heroes!!"

And they fled.

However, as the saying went, "Time and tide wait for none." The tide didn't wait for them to leave, it moved fast, raging like a lion's roar as it washed over the shore of Eusha city. Killing and crippling many heroes, villains and civilians alike.

[You have killed a Tier-3 individual!]

[You have killed a Tier-4 individual!]

[You have killed a Tier-2 individual!]

[You have killed a Tier-3...!]

[You have killed a...!]

[You have killed...!]

[Since it's indirect kill, exp will be halved!]

[34,00 exp gained!]

[10 levels gained]

[You have reached level 179!]

"..."

'At this point, I am just cheating.'

The same thing happened in USJ when he released his shockwave which broke the glass roof into pieces and killed many.

Not that he was complaining.

Though he wouldn't want to keep doing this again since exp was getting halved. It didn't happen in USJ, because it wasn't exactly "indirect" since his shockwave burst was what made the glasses fly. But this time it was just like throwing a pebble, which made a tsunami, which in turn killed the civilians.

Either way, this was great.

Neji flew behind Hisashi, his flight speed dramatically increased as he used One-for-All with his Float and Surge quirks.