167: Eyy (1)

Chapter 167: Eyy (1)

This morning, Eusha city was quiet enough for it to be considered "creepy".

Many of the buildings were damaged, many windows broken and walls crushed while fire and smoke rose from within them. Cars were destroyed on the blocked roads, creating a traffic jam that stretched for kilometres.

There was no buzzing of people, as there were no students going to school nor any office workers heading to their work. The city was calm and silent when the morning sun began to rise in the eastern sky.

-Boom! -Boom!

The creepy silence was broken by blasts of shockwaves coming from the sky and Neji grinned as he noticed many heads peeking out of their hiding spots, the civilians who were expecting a military air jet while the criminals prayed otherwise.

The sky was riddled with golden rings, dissipating slowly as people blinked, but that blinking time was enough for Neji to spot a few whose appearance screamed 'villains'.

Under the highway bridge, a bald fat man, whose body was almost double the size of normal humans, was peeking out of a school bus that was clearly dragged onto that spot from the bridge above.

Neji, noticing him, drove downwards at a shocking speed, his feet targeting the head of the man that was peeking out from the door.

Noticing Neji the man's complexion went pale as he immediately closed the door, hiding in.

-Crunch!

But Neji hadn't stopped and easily crashed the door, stepping inside to find the man crawling back as he stuttered.

"P-please spare me-" the villain stopped, his eyes locking onto Neji's face. "Wait, aren't you the kid from this year's 1st-year Sports Festival?! C-control yourself, brat! You almost killed me!"

The villain jumped up, grumbling as Neji used [Observe] on him.

[Name: Kanari Yakamuro

Age: 48

Tier: 4

Quirk: "Big Show"

Status: Extreme Anger, Slight Nervousness.]

[Big Show - LVL 6: This quirk allows the user to triple their body size, effectively gaining more strength and endurance.

-The Duration is 3 hours, and after using it for a whole 3h, there is a 3-hour cooldown.]

"Fuck off, kid!" The villain yelled, running through the middle of the bus as he swung his arm at Neji.

Neji blocked the incoming punch, the hand almost double the size of his, but he stopped it in its tracks effortlessly.

"A quirk that triples your height? Yet you're barely 10 feet? Tch, how short are you?" Neji said, watching as the villain's expression showed shock, before turning into horror as a red aura came out of Neji's hand and literally started to tug down on the villain's quirk.

"W-what the hell are you doing to me!? Let go!"

The man struggled to back off, but he couldn't take even a single step away as Neji used his gravity quirk to keep the man at bay.

He tried to use his other hand to punch Neji but that hand was blasted into pieces as Neji slapped it with his shockwave-coated hand.

"AAUGHH!" Yelled the villain, but he could do nothing but fall on his knees as his quirk was pulled out of his body, causing his eyes to go blank as his body shrunk into that of a 3-feet man and fell to the ground.