Chapter 57: Momo Yaoyorozu (1)

The sound of the car engine couldn't distract Izuku's already busy mind. He rested his hand on the window and stared at the drifting scene outside.

He didn't think he'd meet that… fucking Bakugo today. That piece of trash, that piece of garbage who once told him to kill himself. 

That goddamn punk.

...He stopped himself from getting excited now. It'd be quite a bummer if he snapped now of all times after keeping up with his character for a whole day. Yes, he was ‘keeping up with his character’, or in other words, he was acting, he was role-playing, as a young master.

"Haha."

A chuckle left him as his own reflection laughed at him from the glass window. 

The role-play was good. It was Perfect. His acting was so perfect, he reckoned, that even his thought process was like a young master. He was so good at it that he was able to lose a battle that he could see through from the start.

Why?

Astral Projection. The ability to voluntarily project the consciousness out of the body.

Contrary to general belief, bringing your ghost out of your body isn't the only thing this has going with it. Astral Projection can be used in various ways, one just needs to be smart for it… and Izuku, Izuku was as smart as a person can be. 

By projecting his consciousness barely out of his head, just enough for the two to be misaligned, thus separating his brain and consciousness, he can haze his own mind. However, instead of losing concentration, the opposite happens. At this stage, he can enter into a character's perspective just by concentrating, and that's what he did. In this state, even Lie Detection quirks don't work on him, because he himself believes that he is that person that he's playing as.

But why was he doing this? Why was he going so far?

He had a goal now. He didn't want to become a stupid hero, no, that was stupid. What would he get by saving people? Did anyone stand beside him when he needed them? Why would he stand beside others then? Even All Might, the person he respected the most once, told him he was trash, even the Symbol of Peace didn't stand beside him. 

Why the hell would he want to become something that was harsh to him??

"Haah~" He giggled as if a little girl. 

He had a much simpler goal, well, actually he did have a bigger goal, such as eradicating the entire Hero Society, but that's a long term goal. He would concentrate on it later… For now, he was focusing on the short-term goal. Izuku Midoriya wanted both Bakugo and All Might for him. No, he won't kill them… they were too precious for that. He'd keep them chained, in his basement, he would keep them for himself.

"Kacchan~ All Might~"

He hummed at the names. They were his~ only his. 

He didn't want to attend UA at first, but after his Master disclosed his plan and Izuku understood that being in UA would be beneficial for both him and his master, he accepted the offer. Now the plan was to catch both All Might and Bakugo off guard, then he'd bring them to his home. After that… it'd be a paradise. It'd be heaven.

"Ahaha…!!"

He laughed again, this time his eyes glaring at the window, his reflection grinning to him like a devil, like… a broken doll.

His first move… would be in USJ. 

—★—

The person who currently had the highest chance to win against Izuku, Neji, was instead busy planning what to do with Momo.