180: Next Step

Chapter 180: Next Step

"Aaa....aaa~"

Nejire was on the couch, lying on her back with a tired expression.

"Fucktard. That was too much... you weren't supposed to be so rough..."

She was muttering to herself but there was no one to hear her.

Everyone else was a bit far from her spot.

Along with Neji, Rumi was with the other three girls, sitting on the floor at the side, discussing amidst themselves.

"So, like, what're your plans? Momo explained stuff to me when we were out. It seems they're mistaking you for AFO, which I don't think is a good thing."

"It actually is." Neji corrected Rumi. "They're fearing me, attacking me and all, which just gives me an excuse to kill them. Sorry if I sound like a douchebag, but it's an excuse that I love to exploit for you girls with hero complexes."

"..."

Rumi was silent for a moment before she sighed after looking at the three girls beside her.

Momo simply looked regretful but that's all. She didn't seem surprised, angry or opposed to the idea. She had accepted everything Neji planned.

Rumi knew that since Momo was the one who explained this stuff to her anyway.

Next- Ryukyu was weird, she was nodding at anything Neji was saying. She seemed to be drowning in love.

Rumi was envious.

'Fuck, I am so jealous of her...' Rumi thought, despite herself. To think she will one day be jealous of Ryukyu in a thing that didn't concern her overpowered dragon quirk.

But it's true.

She was jealous.

Rumi's been fantasizing about the fucking Ryukyu received since the moment she saw Ryukyu's melting expression a few hours ago.

She looked like she was in heaven.

Rumi wanted to feel that too.

'But not now... let's hold on.'

At last, there was the maid, Kimi.

She was another weirdo.

She was casual about anything Neji did or said, including this, and not in a good way. She was prepared for his words all the time, as if she could guess what he was going to say.

She seemed like a stalker.

Really, this woman was crazy. A crazy with tremendous power. Rumi herself wasn't sure if she'd be able to beat this maid even with her new Wild form. That's how strong this woman was.

"Well, ugh, fuck." Watching their reactions, Rumi facepalmed. "Looks like nobody else minds. I don't wanna be the bitch then. Not like I care anyway. But just...."

Rumi trailed off.

Nana Shimura was her inspiration for becoming a hero.

That Nana Shimura died, apparently by AFO's hands.

Now, her man was being mistaken as AFO, and he was fine with it, and actually wasn't doing anything better than AFO.

Technically speaking, she should be mad at him and try to stop him from planning and doing all these villainous acts.

But she was feeling hesitant.

She, on her own, has killed some villains on the way to find the "doppelganger".