150: Unforeseen Danger (1)

Chapter 150: Unforeseen Danger (1)

"Huff... annoying."

Hisashi cursed out loud, flying in the sky at a speed that was faster than jets.

He was back in his humanoid form, and he was bleeding from almost everywhere in his body.

There is a reason why he never acts as he pleases, even with powers such as his. He's been laying low in America since the appearance of Star and Stripes, the number one hero of America. Though it might be more accurate to say he's been in hiding since his fight with Star a few years ago.

Star and Stripes had a quirk that didn't care about science. As their battle had escalated, both of them damaged each other a lot, but the woman could simply heal herself with a single voice command. It's no mystery that Hisashi lost, and it cost him a deep wound in his Dragon Form.

That was why he was hesitating to transform against All Might's successor, but when All Might himself appeared too... He had no other choice.

Luckily, the wound Hisashi received this time wasn't that deep and it could be healed in a span of weeks because of his Draconic Regeneration. Furthermore, he managed to wound All Might pretty well, so much so that from the looks of it, All Might was a goner as a hero.

Meaning, the next time Hisashi acts again, only All Might's successor will be there to stop him, but that kid wouldn't be that big of a problem as long as Hisashi manages to heal himself.

'But I don't care about any of this... I only regret killing that Neji brat so quickly, so painlessly.' Hisashi couldn't help but grit his teeth. 'I thought he'd survive the beam like last time, just with deeper injuries this time because the beam's much greater intensity... but to think even his ashes will melt out of existence...'

Hisashi grumbled, growling softly as he flew through a cloud.

"That Nejire girl is probably dead too... though I almost thought I saw her vanish just before the beam devoured the boy." Hisashi said to himself, thinking. "But it doesn't matter, it certainly is a pity he died so quickly... but his family, friends, and relatives are still in Japan."

Hisashi's fiery eyes were cold as he simply gazed into the future he wished to see.

"That lizard girl must have tracked all the students, but she surely can't defeat any of them in her current state."

The lizard girl, Setsuna Tokage, turned her body into pieces and followed each student. She will soon contact Hisashi, as he ordered, and after that Hisashi would hunt each of Neji's friends down.

UA was utterly destroyed and many many more died, with even their ashes melted out of existence. Students, teachers, heroes that were roaming outside UA. Every party had dozens of casualties.

Some students tried to use their pitiful quirks but died nonetheless. Beside Mirio, there was another one who indeed put up a fight... and that quirk was special too. Unfortunately, or maybe, fortunately, he was dead too.

So, the Class 1-A students who escaped had nowhere to return except for their homes. Hisashi needed someone to bring them from their homes. He would have liked to do it himself, but he wanted to heal as soon as possible instead. He also didn't trust Kurogiri for this, so... he will use his own people—

Dragon People.

—★—

Ryukyu was in her office, waiting for any emergency call like usual but weirdly, no call came to her today.