179: Uncertain Futures (2)

Chapter 179: Uncertain Futures (2)

-

"Woooh~"

Ujir rose in the air, floating opposite Starfire and smiling.

"Heh, 'My Bloodline' you said? Did you know, I fucked your great grandfather and gave birth to your grandpa? I am the originator of this so-called bloodline you speak of, little girl."

"Watch your language!"

The little hero leapt forward, her fists surrounded by two green glowing orbs.

"You don't deserve to call this your bloodline! All you did was steal my great grandpa's power by sleeping with him! Using your dirty quirk, you absorbed his powerful quirk! This bloodline isn't yours!"

"Oh, come on." The older, mature woman giggled, shoving Starfire's punches to the side with her palm. "I did give birth to your gramps, yes? I could have done an abortion, but I didn't. Be grateful, girl. You wouldn't even have been born, otherwise."

"Die!"

Starfire launched a punch towards Ujir's cheek, hoping to throw her off this mountain where UA was located-she had the strength to do so-but Ujir simply grabbed her arm in midair.

"Hah. Cute attempts, but very weak. Guess your blood isn't 'pure' enough to have amassed my true powers." Ujir smirked. "Let me show you the true prowess of this blood."

Then, Ujir drew her first backwards and then hit her on Starfire's face, watching as she was flung outwards but couldn't fly out because of her hand being held, causing her wrist to snap.

"Hm, I expected you to dodge. But you couldn't. Disappointing." Ujir shook her head, punching at the little girl's stomach again. "Your muscles aren't compressed enough, they're quite new too. I heard you killed all your classmates and came out top? If so, then Korea's future doesn't seem so bright."

Starfire, rubbing her broken nose, frowned.

"What do you mean-"

"I ask my empress to lend me the power of 'Queen' for a moment." Interrupting Starfire, Ujir spoke to the air. "I am not certain, but since she is my offspring, there's a chance she will be considered a 'Bee' by the quirk. If that's the case then..."

There was a short silence before, as if answering her prayer, Ujir's body gleamed red softly before calming down.

"I thank you." Ujir bowed to the air while Starfire started to look anxious.

"What are you doing?! Fight me head-on! Stop using cheap tricks!"

The girl struggled on the woman's arm like a fish out of the water, while the woman smirked.

"You expect me to not fight dirty? I thought you knew me well." The woman then yanked Starfire closer to her, grabbing her forehead with her other hand. "Look, this is what happens when you come running to an unknown enemy. Not that the knowledge of it would matter."

Then, as if the little girl wasn't her great granddaughter, Ujir smiled as a glittering aura of red and purple leapt out of her hand, spreading onto Starfire's body and starting to eat her out.

"W-what is- AAAGGGHHH!"

The hero yelled, feeling her cells break apart along with her quirk factor too-her whole essence was shaking, crumbling down, and breaking into bits of energy that went and travelled into Ujir's body.

Her orange skin eroded, revealing the inner layer of her flesh as even that started to burn up, turning into energy and entering Ujir's body-empowering her.