Chapter 25: Redemption (3)**

Neji crouched down between Kimi's legs as his lips slowly moved towards her lower mouth.

As the two pairs of lips touched, Kimi's eyes widened. 

Is this really happening? She prayed.

She soon realised: no, this was not her hallucination, while feeling a shiver running down her spine.

His hands that were resting on her long legs, delicately caressing her thighs, slowly rubbing them from bottom to up, giving her the same feeling of ecstasy she felt a year ago– no, this feeling far surpassed that.

More so, since she was already in a state of "heat", thus her skin's sensitivity was super high, Neji's deliberate teasing with his lips caused her to lose her mind.

The shiver that went through her core soon travelled all over her body while she could feel his lips gaping and pressing down on her glistening flower.

"Mhm-!" Kimi smacked her hands on top of her mouth to conceal her moan – she didn't want to sound like a slut. 

Slurp-

"Aahn!"

But, contradicting Kimi's intention – her body acted on its own. It jolted upwards, arching like a bridge, as she felt his tongue licking the outer lips of her pussy. 

"Y- young master! This feels so good!!"

The realisation hit her, rendering Kimi's eyes to widen. She realised she did exactly what she didn't intend to do. 

Moaning like a slut.

She just heard a small laugh in response to her grand moan as she was baffled.

Her reaction time was too slow though. As the tongue that's been teasing her finally went a step forward and entered her den.

Her cat tail that was hanging off the table sprung up, only to hit Neji's chest softly.

Slurp-

She bent her waist and moaned out loud. 

"Nyaghn~"

She instinctively moved her hips to sandwich Neji, but surprisingly, her legs didn't even bulge under the pressure of Neji's hands.

Was he always this strong?

*Thrash!*

"aHn!"

She got the answer to that question as he spanked her ass hard.

He raised his face from her pussy and shot her a glare. "Try that again and I will stop right here."

Not that he didn't like being sandwiched, just that not right now. Since he was playing BoyDom with her.

Kimi gulped under his glare… but the only thing the fear inflicted by him did was to make her wet.