126: I am sorry...

Chapter 126: I am sorry...

Neji, Kimi and Kurai spent around 10 hours inside the dungeon. So when they came outside, only an hour had passed.

Kurai cast [Stealth] around them before they exited via a Save Stone, so when they came out of the golden gate, there was nobody around to notice them.

Neji and Kurai swiftly made their way to their car before Neji took out the unconscious Kimi from inside his inventory.

Kimi rubbed her head softly before looking around, realising she was back in the car, and looking at her dress to make sure all that wasn't a dream.

"Mhm? Do I drive wearing this?"

She was still wearing the dress Neji pushed on her body before, and watching it, she asked Neji about it.

Neji shrugged at her. "I mean, if you want to change into your maid dress, you can. But I honestly see no reason to."

Kimi nodded and put her hands on the steering wheel before starting the engine and driving through.

Neji took out his phone from his inventory to contact his girls...

[Yaomomo: Oh, you're back? Good, good. I am in our home, Nejire and I are watching Netflix. Wanna come over?]

"Wanna go, Kimi?" Neji asked. "Though we should probably drop Kurai home first."

"Hey! I wanna come too!"

Kurai protested, but nobody listened to her. And so, they dropped the cat home and then drove to Momo's house.

—★—

Ryukyu and Rumi's conversation had stretched out more than it was needed.

After calming herself, Ryukyu decided to help her friend.

"Listen, Rumi." Ryukyu said as she grabbed Rumi's hands. "I don't like what you're doing. But I will help you."

Rumi nodded.

"First, Neji said his girlfriend is open to sharing him with anyone else if he loved her...?" Ryukyu asked to confirm again, and Rumi nodded. "From what I can guess, Neji might stretch that truth to its limits before telling his girlfriend about you. Which should be fine for you, but morally... until then, you'll be stealing the man of a poor little girl. Would your conscience allow that?"

Rumi only stared.

"It won't, right Rumi? So my advice would be... go talk to Momo, alone without informing Neji." Ryukyu said. "I am not going to tell you what you should talk to her about, you figure it out yourself. But, if you do feel bad for cheating on a little girl, go talk to her openly about what Neji did and then see if she's fine with it or not."

Ryukyu sighed after a short breath. "To be clear, this is an advice, not something you must do. So you aren't obliged to do so. I have nothing to say about your life, after all." She then stood up abruptly. "Anyway, I have to get going. If you need any more... help, just call me."

She turned around and walked out. Rumi could only reach out her hand, not saying anything as she saw her friend leave.

At last, she sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"Ugh, what did I get myself into..."

Who knew relationships were so complicated?

She didn't like complicated things.

—★—

Momo was watching a Netflix series with Nejire, joking around and eating popcorn.

Soon after Neji and Kimi came, and Nejire was the first to notice the white colour at the end of her hair.