104: Internship (1)

If you want to read 15+ chapters ahead, go here: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 104: Internship (1)

When the names were chosen by everyone, Aizawa returned while Midnight stood beside him with her hands behind her head, highlighting her barely covered breasts.

"Your internships start in a week," Aizawa said, looking at the students. "For this all-important reason, I have already handed out personalised lists to those who were invited—since as you realise, some of you have received far too many invites to choose yourself."

He looked at the sheets resting on the desk of every student.

"For those of you who were not invited, the lists in front of you contain 40 agencies willing to accept interns from all over the countries. You may choose one from those 40."

Then he proceeded to give a speech about the importance of choosing an agency that is suitable for that specific student—Neji ignored it all as his eyes focused on the names on his sheet.

"Some of you have received invites from some... very interesting figures," Aizawa added while eyeing Neji, who didn't notice the gaze. "You have two days to submit your choices, so give it a bit of thought about who you choose."

Aizawa finished and dismissed the class while Neji's eyes were glued to his list with a small smirk on his face.

"Why are you smirking, Mr God Killer?"

"Shut up." Neji clicked his tongue. "I'm too excited to argue right now."

That caught Momo's interest. "Oh? It's rare to see you excited. Did one of your favourite heroes pick you?" Momo thought for a second. "Is it Ryukyu?"

Neji shrugged. "Nah, Ryukyu is good, but it's someone else who I am talking about."

Momo finally leaned over to see his sheet as her eyes searched for the name Neji was looking into before widening. "...Ohh, wow. I heard she doesn't even like having sidekicks. But she chose you as an intern? I can see why you are excited."

Neji smirked. "I guess I am just too good for this world." Momo gave him a dry stare while he shrugged. "Oh well, you don't appreciate my handsomeness, girl. Anyway, I have a week before I go to her place, wanna hang out after school today?"

"No, mister." Momo declined his offer. "I have to choose the hero I want to intern with, too."

Neji blinked. "Huh? Just choose Ryukyu. Didn't she invite you too? She would have been my top priority if not for Mirko's invitation. You also get to spend time with your sister-in-law, Nejire, too."

Yes, he had received the Rabbit Hero's invitation. He didn't think he'd get that, truthfully since the person whose attention he caught was supposed to be All For One. But then again, maybe the reward only showed the name of the attention of the most important person he attracted—since there were 5 thousand heroes who were impressed by him, as revealed by Aizawa. This news made his day brighten as he realised he still had the chance to catch the rabbit.

He also got Mt. Lady's and Midnight's invitations, but he'd pretend he can't see them.

Momo chewed on her lip. "Yeah, that's why Ryukyu's the one I am leaning over to. I wouldn't have thought twice if you chose Ryukyu, but since you are prioritising training over spending time with Nejire, I am also thinking of doing the same. Though I doubt if anyone can match Ryukyu's worth in this list... Oh well, I got two days to choose."

Neji gave a slight nod. That was fair. But he would love it if his girls were gathered in the same place.

Then he turned to Uraraka on his back. "What about you? Anyone you like?"