Chapter 1 Pregnancy

Cui Xisheng hadn't seen Meng Jiangtian for a week, and the last time he saw Meng Jiangtian was very clear in his mind, "My girlfriend has returned to China, and we will not meet again in the future." Cui Xisheng saw Meng Jiangtian for the first time since his freshman year

. love at first sight. He still remembered that he had stalked Meng Jiangtian for a semester and finally caught him.

"Your girlfriend? Then what am I?" Cui Xisheng still remembered his resting appearance at that time, and it must have been ugly.

"Friends with guns." Meng Jiangtian's cold words shattered Cui Xisheng's whole body.

Thinking back, during the three years we were together with Meng Jiangtian, he never once said that he liked or loved himself.

When the two of them meet, they usually end up rolling together.

"Friends with guns?!" Cui Xisheng was stunned by these two words for a long time.

"No worries." After Meng Jiangtian finished speaking, he left without looking back.

Cui Xisheng suddenly realized that Meng Jiangtian actually likes women, and he found Cui Xisheng as a sex buddy because men would not have any worries.

Cui Xisheng only cheered up after a day of being sad and confused.

They're all men, they're all medical students, and they all have a bright future, who can't live without him?

And he has been very comfortable in the past three years, no one is still someone with benefits.

Neither Meng Jiangtian nor Cui Xisheng came from rich and powerful families. In order to be better than Meng Jiangtian in the future, Cui Xisheng stayed in the library and studied crazily for six days.

Learning also requires methods, stuffing knowledge into one's head does not necessarily mean one can learn well.

Cui Xisheng felt that he couldn't bear to read these medical books anymore. Eating instant noodles every day in the library was enough. He checked the time on his phone and decided to go out and eat something delicious to comfort himself.

There are many snack bars in front of the university, and Cui Xisheng entered a barbecue restaurant.

Cui Xisheng is from the Northeast, and he likes barbecue and chili most. But Meng Jiangtian doesn't like spicy and greasy food, he has restrained himself for three years, today he wants to eat spicy and barbecue to have a good time.

Barbecue is delicious, but it's not cheap. Cui Xisheng's indulgence ended up eating more than a hundred for a meal.

Cui Xisheng's monthly living expenses are only one thousand, and Cui Xisheng, who is distressed by the one hundred and eighteen, feels his stomach protesting.

Rubbing his swollen stomach and leaving the barbecue restaurant, Cui Xisheng found that his stomach was really resisting.

After a burst of piercing pain, Cui Xisheng vomited up in the trash can by the side of the road. He vomited out the barbecue he had just eaten before he could digest it.

Cui Xisheng squatted on the side of the road, crying heartbroken. If life goes wrong for a while, you will find that everything goes wrong.

It's fine if you get dumped, and you vomit after eating, the one hundred and eighteen yuan is a waste after all.

The vomiting was too intense, his chest hurt and his throat hurt, Cui Xisheng touched his forehead, and he felt a little hot, showing signs of a high fever.

As a medical student, Cui Xisheng felt that he should go to the hospital now.

There is a university hospital near their University of Chinese Medicine. Many graduates of the University of Chinese Medicine will go to their own university hospital for internship after graduation, but very few pass.

The hospital was not far away, and it took only fifteen minutes to walk there, but Cui Xisheng was feeling uncomfortable right now, supporting his dizzy head, and took a taxi there.

Cui Xisheng couldn't hold on until the taxi entered the hospital and passed out.

When he woke up again, he was already on the hospital bed. There was only one patient in the room, Tracy Sheng, but there were many doctors around his bed. An old doctor was sitting on the bedside of Tracy Sheng, flipping through the documents.

With a strange expression on his face, he didn't know what was written on the document.

"Doctor." Cui Xisheng opened his mouth and shouted with difficulty. His throat hurt badly, and he wanted to drink water.

Hearing the voice, the old doctor raised his head, saw that Cui Xisheng was awake, his eyes lit up suddenly, and asked with concern, "You woke up, how do you feel? Do you feel any special feeling in your stomach?" The doctors around the hospital bed also gathered together in an

instant Come over, these people looked at him with very familiar eyes to Cui Xisheng, very similar to the way they looked at the mice when they were doing experiments with mice in class.

Cui Xisheng felt a little nervous when he was stared at by so many people. Could it be that he has some incurable disease? Or is it some rare disease that makes these doctors come to study him?

"Water." Although he didn't know the bottom of his heart, Cui Xisheng still wanted to drink water the most.

"Water? Yes, that's right, pour water quickly, you need to drink water after vomiting." The old doctor immediately ordered the young doctors around him. Someone turned upside down and poured

a glass of warm water back, and when he handed it to Cui Xisheng, the young doctor was unusually amiable, just like his relatives.

My own doctor, the moment the water touched his lips, thirst overcame his vigilance, Cui Xisheng raised his head, gulped down the whole glass of water.

His throat was finally comfortable, and Cui Xisheng couldn't help but sigh comfortably.

"Do you feel better?" The old doctor asked with a smile.

Cui Xisheng looked at the old doctor, he couldn't bear this kind of torture, and said, "Doctor, do I have some incurable disease? Just tell me, I can bear it." The old doctor looked at Cui Xisheng, his smile disappeared suddenly,

serious He looked at Cui Xisheng and asked, "Are you really able to bear it?" The

old doctor's expression made Cui Xisheng's heart skip a beat. He couldn't really be terminally ill. Cui Xisheng gritted his teeth anxiously and said, "I can bear it."

"You fainted when you came here. We found your student ID card in your pocket. You are a student of Huafeng University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

I asked your school Teacher, he transferred your student status, you are a junior, then you should be able to understand this, you can see for yourself." The

old doctor handed a piece of paper to Cui Xisheng, on which was a color ultrasound picture , Cui Xisheng saw at a glance that this was a color ultrasound picture of pregnancy, and the test result also wrote a conclusion of about seven weeks.

The most absurd thing is that his name is written on this checklist. Cui Xisheng looked at the three familiar Chinese characters, and the more he looked at them, the more ridiculous he felt.

Seven weeks, forty-nine days, one and a half months ago, he was indeed still with Meng Jiangtian, and the two of them rarely chatted together, basically just having sex.

But even if he spends his whole life, he still can't get pregnant. Although he likes men, he is a pure man, the kind that cannot be purer.

Men get pregnant, maybe God can.

Cui Xisheng glanced at the doctors surrounding him. These doctors may have never seen a pure man who is pregnant with a baby. They are here to watch the fun.

Knowing that he did not suffer from any incurable disease, Cui Xisheng heaved a sigh of relief, shaking his color Doppler ultrasound and said to the old doctor, "Doctor, I strongly suspect that you have confused my test results with that of a pregnant woman. I am a pure man,

this Impossible to get pregnant.

If you don't believe me, then please ask the female doctors to go out first, and I can show you all naked. Cui

Xisheng pulled his trouser belt, and was about to take off his pants to prove himself.

The old doctor couldn't laugh or cry, and pressed Cui Xisheng's hand, "Student, to tell you the truth, we really thought we made a mistake at first, so when you were unconscious , we did it many more times.

I took this picture myself, and I'm pretty sure it was you lying there, and that's what's going on in your belly.

This is the result of your blood test. I drew the blood and checked it myself. You still have a needle hole in your arm. You can see for yourself. "

The old doctor handed Cui Xisheng another test sheet.

Cui Xisheng took it and only saw one piece of data.

Human chorionic gonadotropin [HCG], the number shown in the test result shocked Cui Xisheng.

8888, what an auspicious number But in the eyes of Cui Xisheng, this number is simply a joke. The

reference value of this thing for normal men should be lower than 2.6, and non-pregnant girls should also be lower than 5.3. This thing will only soar when they are pregnant.

His value is indeed It was between the seven weeks of pregnancy.

Although shocked, Cui Xisheng calmed down quickly.

No matter how much the results of color ultrasound or blood test proved that he was pregnant. But as long as his gender is still male, he will never be pregnant.

Moreover, doctors can easily forge the test results.

Cui Xisheng was just wondering why these people tried so hard to trick him into getting pregnant. What is there about him that can attract their attention?

"Still don't believe it? It's okay, I know it's amazing, so I've got the color Doppler ultrasound machine ready. If you do

n't believe me, we can go for a color Doppler ultrasound right now and see for yourself." The old doctor knew that Cui Xisheng wouldn't believe it, so he had put Things are arranged.

"Alright." Cui Xisheng didn't refuse, the stomach was his own, so he wanted to see what other tricks they could play.

"Let me introduce. I am the director of Huafeng Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. My name is Hao Ren. I am really a good person and I will not lie." In the color ultrasound room, Cui Xisheng was lying on the bed, and the old doctor introduced himself.

The old doctor drove away everyone and examined him personally. There were only the two of them in the color Doppler ultrasound room, and the monitor was moved to face Cui Xisheng.

"You are Dean Hao!" As a student of West China University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, he naturally knows the dean of Huafeng Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

This dean has made many great achievements, and he is almost being passed down as a mythical figure in the school.

Cui Xisheng had seen a photo of Hao Ren, but the old man was wearing a mask all the time, and he didn't think about the dean.

Seeing Cui Xisheng looking at him, Hao Ren took off his mask and smiled at Cui Xisheng. That face was indeed Hao Ren's.

Cui Xisheng was instantly confused. Because of his first impression of Hao Ren's genius doctor, Cui Xisheng just now felt that these doctors had been shaken by his idea of ​​plotting against him.

Could it be that he was really pregnant? But how is this possible?

When the probe was placed on his stomach, Cui Xisheng saw the situation in his stomach on the monitor, which was exactly the same as the color photo.

Cui Xisheng didn't believe it, so he grabbed the probe and scratched it on his stomach, no matter what angle he was looking at, he could see the little black dot.

Cui Xisheng couldn't help shaking his hands and couldn't hold the probe. Looking at the empty monitor, Cui Xisheng was at a loss.

He is really pregnant!

"Dean, can boys get pregnant too?" Cui Xisheng looked at Hao Ren blankly, his three views collapsed.

"Theoretically it is not possible, but I have checked that you have two sets of organs in your body, one male and one female.

This is the first time I have seen your case. This may be the miracle of life.

If you want, during pregnancy If you have any problems, come to the hospital to see me, and you will be exempted from medical expenses.

But you have to cooperate with me to do some examinations, I am really curious about how your body will conceive a baby. "