Chapter 142 Calculation

The green-haired stone did not miss the target, and hit Jiao Yaqing's stomach. If it hit Cui Xisheng, it would be the baby's position.

"Hiss." Jiao Yaqing squatted down clutching her stomach, cold sweat immediately broke out on her forehead and flowed down her cheeks.

"Mom, are you okay?" Cui Xisheng hurried to help Jiao Yaqing.

Jiao Yaqing was in so much pain that she couldn't speak, and even taking a breath would affect the wound, making the pain even worse.

"Hiss..." Xiaobai was very annoyed, grinning fiercely at the traffic lights.

It actually didn't protect Cui Xisheng well. If Jiao Yaqing hadn't been in the way, the little thing in Cui Xisheng's stomach might not have survived.

If Xiao Hei was here now, these bastards would be struck by lightning. For the first time, Xiaobai was dissatisfied with his soft ability.

These three people can no longer hurt Cui Xisheng, colorful mist pervades Xiaobai's body.

"Stop." A loud shout from a distance made Xiaobai stunned for a moment, seeing someone running towards this side, Xiaobai pondered for a while, then withdrew his ability.

Seeing someone approaching at the traffic light, the three of them seemed to be afraid of the approaching person, and ran away in a hurry.

Xiaobai memorized the appearance of these three traffic lights. A trace of colorful abilities penetrated Huangmao's mind.

Its abilities are specifically aimed at soul attacks, attached to souls, and are more accurate than GPS locators.

It wants to run away when it hurts people. Since it awakened its abilities, it has not killed one hundred and eighty people with abilities for nothing.

Liu Anjian hurried over from a distance, and was very surprised when she saw Cui Xisheng: "It's you, what's wrong with Auntie?"

"My mother was injured by those people, she seems to have hurt her stomach. Help me, I can't lift her up."

Jiao Yaqing was so painful that she fell to the ground, Cui Xisheng stretched out her stomach and couldn't pull her up at all.

Cui Xisheng was so upset that he didn't know what to do. He suddenly saw an acquaintance, as if seeing a savior, and pulled Liu Anjian's wrist, begging him for help.

The warm touch on the wrist made Liu Anjian dazed for a while. The other hand touched Cui Xisheng's hand holding his wrist and comforted him, "Don't worry, I will help you."

Although the child was not killed, it was still a close contact, and Liu Anjian was still very happy.

Reluctantly sending Cui Xisheng's hand away, Liu Anjian looked at Jiao Yaqing.

"Auntie, can you hear me?" Liu Anjian tilted her head and looked at Jiao Yaqing's face.

Jiao Yaqing shuddered from the pain, unable to respond to him at all.

"Auntie, let me show you the injury first. If you can hear me, please move your hand away." Liu Anjian said again.

Jiao Yaqing slowly removed the hand covering her stomach.

"My mother can still hear, show her quickly." Cui Xisheng was overjoyed, and grabbed Liu Anjian's arm again.

"Okay, don't worry." Liu Anjian took the opportunity to pat Cui Xisheng's hand.

Lifting off Jiao Yaqing's clothes, a blackened bruise on her stomach was very eye-catching on her snow-white belly.

Liu Anjian frowned slightly, those little bastards struck too hard, how painful it would be if they hit Cui Xisheng in the stomach.

This strength is more than enough to kill two children.

Liu Anjian is a wood-type power user. Although the healing effect is not as good as that of the healing type, it is still very effective in relieving pain.

The wood-type ability entered the wound, and the bruise slowly dissipated, Jiao Yaqing's face also gradually relaxed, and the pain was not so painful anymore.

Liu Anjian withdrew his hand after treatment for a while, and said to Cui Xisheng: "Don't worry, Auntie just has a swollen stomach and no internal organs, just go home and recuperate slowly.

" let's go home. "

"Then I will trouble you, thank you so much." If it weren't for you, I don't even know what I would do. "Cui Xisheng sincerely thanked Liu Anjian.

In the past, because of Liu Anna, Liu Anjian looked at him very wretchedly, and he never liked Liu Anjian.

But now, he is full of gratitude to Liu Anjian, and his impression of him has been reversed 180 degrees.

Liu Anjian honestly sent the two of them home with

Jiao Yaqing on his back. Healed Jiao Yaqing with supernatural powers for a while, and the wound on Jiao Yaqing's stomach had changed from black purple to light red.

Jiao Yaqing fell asleep comfortably . In the past, Liu Anjian and Cui Xisheng talked alone for a while, and left politely.

Haste makes waste, good feelings need to be accumulated slowly.

By the time the news of Meng Jiangtian's death came, he should have been in the Cui Xisheng has accumulated a lot of good feelings here.

Cui Xisheng will definitely be hit hard when he receives the news of Meng Jiangtian's death. That is his best chance to attack.

Liu Anjian returned home in a good mood, and saw Liu Anna sitting on the sofa in the living room up, staring straight at him.

"What are you staring at me for, and why did I provoke you?" Ever since she was rejected by Meng Jiangtian, this younger sister has been moody, turning her face faster than turning a book.

"Where did you go? Didn't you say you'd be back in a while? It's been more than an hour." "Something happened

on the road and I was delayed. You care about me so much, I have something to do." "

Are you going to Cui Xisheng ?" Home? Did you hook up with him?" Liu Anna suddenly looked at Liu Anjian excitedly.

If evidence of Cui Xisheng's cheating can be found, Meng Jiangtian's temper will definitely dump Cui Xisheng.

"Are you still thinking about Meng Jiangtian? What's so good about that kid? Are you going to hang yourself on his crooked neck tree?" "Don't wait

, Meng Jiangtian won't come back." Cui Xisheng will be your sister-in-law in the future, so treat him better in the future. "Liu Anjian immediately understood what her sister was thinking, rolled her eyes and said,

"Oh, do you think those crooked melons and dates of yours can kill Meng Jiangtian in Liushu Town? Meng Jiangtian is not that stupid, he is very wary of strangers.

"You should prepare more pensions for the families of your subordinates. Cui Xisheng, don't even think about it, Meng Jiangtian will not let you go when he comes back." "Hehe,

idiot. Have you been brainwashed by Meng Jiangtian?

" So what if he doesn't believe in strangers, my five subordinates are at least level 2.5 supernatural beings, even if they can't frame him, the five of them together can beat Meng Jiangtian to death.

"Don't wait for him, Cui Xisheng is destined to be mine." Liu Anjian left confidently, ignoring this nympho sister.

He sniffed his hands like a pervert, and the hands were full of the smell of Tracy. He's not going to wash his hands today, he's going to sleep with his hands in his arms.

Liu Anna looked at Liu Anjian's back and smiled disdainfully. Meng Jiangtian is a wind element, can't he run if he can't beat it?

None of the five people is wind or space, and no one can catch up with Meng Jiangtian. The level is also far from Meng Jiangtian, and maybe Meng Jiangtian will fight back.

She was very confident, it must be Meng Jiangtian who came back.

But this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get rid of Cui Xisheng while Meng Jiangtian is away.

There are countless burglaries in the safe zone every day.

Tracy gave birth to that family, the old ones, the weak ones, and just a few ordinary people can take care of them.

Now human life is worthless, as long as the money is enough, many people are willing to do this kind of thing.