Chapter 103 Keeping it

Both female supernatural beings had their feet cut off and were unable to move. Cui Xisheng is pregnant again and cannot carry them behind her back.

The boy volunteered, and Hao Ren, alone with a female supernatural being on their backs, returned home with the help of the little black cat.

After returning home, Hao Ren immediately went back to his room and took out some bottles and cans of medicine to treat the wounds of the two female supernatural beings.

"Thank you so much, what's your name?" Cui Xisheng poured a glass of water for the boy and asked him his name.

"My name is Wu Liang." The young man took the water glass and accidentally touched Cui Xisheng's finger, his little face turned red to the neck again.

"Where do you live?" Cui Xisheng was already immune to the perverted gazes of others, and Cui Xisheng couldn't feel the pure and shy eyes of the young man even more.

It's just that I still feel very awkward. I want to thank the boy and send him away quickly.

"I live in the Yuelan community behind your house. Building 11, Room 1002. I live alone, and I can go to my house to play when I have time." "Yes, it's late today, let's go to your house to play some other day.

" Wait for me for a while."

Cui Xisheng entered the room with a small backpack, picked some snacks and put them in the backpack, filling it up.

Hurrying out of the house, Cui Xisheng didn't notice that the little black cat also followed into the bedroom, and stared at the snack bag with straight eyes, and didn't follow it out again.

"If you don't mind, I'll give this to you. It's full of snacks I picked, which are delicious."

Cui Xisheng still gave Wu Liang his small backpack. It shouldn't be rude to give food as a thank you gift in the last days. And vaguely reminded the boy that it was time to leave.

"Thank you, I haven't eaten snacks for a long time." Wu Liang looked really happy, immediately opened his backpack, sat on the sofa and ate.

Eating so satisfyingly, squinting his eyes, his happy little appearance is 80% similar to that of Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng couldn't bear to chase people away after seeing it.

"It's so delicious. I didn't like to eat before but I liked to eat snacks. As long as I was at home, my mother would talk about me endlessly."

Wu Liang ate happily, and suddenly mentioned his mother, and his happy face instantly It collapsed, and the hawthorn cake in my hand suddenly felt unsavory.

She pursed her lips sadly, and suddenly said in a crying voice: "But now I can't hear my mother's nagging anymore. My parents became zombies when they first came in the last days. If I hadn't awakened the power , I will be torn alive by the two of them.

I hate the end of the world, I hate the end of the world. Big brother, how did the end of the world come about? Why am I the only one who awakened the power? Why did my parents become Zombie?"

Wu Liang cried more and more sadly, Cui Xisheng, who asked three questions in a row, was speechless.

Cui Xisheng twitched the corners of his mouth in embarrassment, he doesn't know how to coax children.

"What's wrong?" Hao Ren put the two female supernatural beings into his room, and when he heard crying outside, he immediately ran out to check.

Cui Xisheng looked at Hao Ren, his eyes filled with distress signals.

Wu Liang was crying and wiping away his tears. While wiping, he cried even more fiercely, but managed to pull out a smiling face and said, "I'm sorry, I lost my temper. I just miss my parents too much." The clear boy cried

Lihua It hurts to bring rain. Hao Ren looked at Wu Liang and Cui Xisheng, and the more he looked at them, the more he felt that they were like biological brothers who had been separated for many years.

"Little friend, don't cry. Your parents may have made a wish to the gods and exchanged their own lives for your abilities. It is the

greatest luck to be able to awaken your abilities in the last days. You have to live a good life, but you can't Do you know that you failed your parents' good intentions?" Hao Ren tried to comfort Wu Liang.

Wu Liang raised his head and looked at Hao Ren innocently and sincerely. There were still two lines of tears on his face: "Master, I'm not superstitious.

" The biological brothers who have been separated for many years, they all look exactly the same.

"It's getting late, let's go home and rest. It's chaotic outside, don't run around." Hao Ren was upset, and immediately started chasing people away.

Cui Xisheng also thought this way, and looked at Wu Liang expectantly.

Wu Liang glanced out the window, the siren was still ringing, Wu Liang looked embarrassed, looked at Cui Xisheng helplessly and said, "I'm a little scared, my home is still some distance away, my level is not high, I'm afraid that we will meet again on the road I'm afraid I won't be able to beat a mutant beast.

Uncle, big brother, can you take me in for a night. I just sleep on the sofa and eat these snacks, and I will never cause you any trouble. And

if any zombies come here Come, I can help too."

Wu Liang clasped his hands together, begging pitifully.

Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren looked at each other, Hao Ren waved his hands away and said, "This is your home, you have the final say. There is no room in my room." After Hao Ren left, Wu Liang looked at Cui Xisheng expectantly

, Tracy raised the corners of her mouth with a hideous smile, and said with a fake smile: "I can't wait for a supernatural person to protect me, but I have to wrong you to sleep on the sofa."

The bedroom is Cui Xisheng's final bottom line, who knows if this kid will suddenly do something to him. Since you want to sleep on the sofa, let him sleep on it. With the little black cat around, he shouldn't be able to beat the little black cat.

"Thank you big brother." Wu Liang's eyes sparkled instantly, extremely beautiful.

Cui Xisheng recalled that when he was fifteen or sixteen years old, his eyes should not have been so beautiful.

After taking a bath for the little black cat, Cui Xisheng returned to the bedroom with the little black cat in his arms.

Cui Xisheng felt relieved to have someone with supernatural powers in his arms. Accompanied by the loud siren outside the window, Cui Xisheng unexpectedly fell asleep within a short while.

The siren finally stopped in the middle of the night, and the wood-type ability could sense the fluctuation of vitality. Wu Liang in the living room felt that everyone in the room was fast asleep, so he quietly took out his mobile phone from his underwear and sent a few messages sent out.

He stuffed the phone into his clothes and hid it, and lay back on the sofa to rest.

Meng Jiangtian sat on a bench in the park, shaking his numb hands. I used too many abilities, and my arm was sore and numb.

Fortunately, the zombies stopped coming out from the bottom of the lake, and he couldn't hold on any longer.

Many supernatural beings were already exhausted and collapsed, lying on the ground, letting the ambulance personnel tease them.

A group of nurses gathered together, peeping at Meng Jiangtian, chatting quietly.

Just now they were in the rear ready to rescue the injured supernatural beings at any time, and they saw the battle by the lake all the way.

The other supernatural beings will eventually exhaust their supernatural powers and retreat to the back to rest. Only Meng Jiangtian is like a god of war, killing zombies all the time.

When their ambulance was besieged by zombies, Meng Jiangtian's figure descended from the sky like a hero, and with a wave of his hand, he wiped out all the horrible zombies.

The hearts of a group of female nurses were instantly hit, and the classic line suddenly came to mind: My lover is a hero of the world, and one day he will step on a cloud of seven colors to marry me.

A beautiful female nurse with big eyes stared at Meng Jiangtian closely, the love in her eyes was almost overflowing, she made no secret of her love for Meng Jiangtian.

Seeing that she had lost her soul, the rest of the people yelled together: "Our high-cold goddess, Gu Zhaozhao, has fallen in love with her. Hurry up if you like her, women chasing men's compartment yarn, with your charm

, If you take the initiative, no one can refuse you, unless he is not a man." "

That's right, Sister Zhaozhao, if you marry a supernatural person in the future, don't forget us little sisters." "What are you talking about

? , What do you mean if, Sister Zhaozhao will definitely marry a supernatural person. The supernatural beings who chase after Sister Zhaozhao can go around the world, but Sister Zhaozhao doesn't agree, so she didn't marry anyone." "Don't talk nonsense

, Seriously, if I go after him, will he agree to me?" Gu Zhaozhao looked at the little sisters angrily, but didn't feel that what they said was wrong.

"Of course, who would refuse the active pursuit of a big beauty."

"Why are you still not confident?" "How will you know if you

don't try

?"

Close to Meng Jiangtian.

"Are you all right, would you like me to check on you?" Mustering up his courage, Gu Zhaozhao finally spoke to Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian opened his eyes and glanced at Gu Zhaozhao, then closed his eyes again, and said lightly, "No need."

"I see that you are covered with blood. Are you injured? There is also zombie virus in the blood of these zombies. If it enters the wound and becomes infected, it will be bad. Let me clean it up for you." Gu Zhaozhao took a few steps closer without giving up .

"If I was infected, I would have already been infected. Go away." Meng Jiangtian frowned, slightly angry. She couldn't rest quietly even if she wanted to, this woman was annoying.

Meng Jiangtian's eyes were so frightening that Gu Zhaozhao was taken aback and retreated a few steps, his eyes were red with grievance.

Seeing that she was still standing still, Meng Jiangtian stared at Gu Zhaozhao even more irritablely.

Gu Zhaozhao was stimulated by the disgust in Meng Jiangtian's eyes, bit his lip and ran away quickly, refusing to accept the fact that he was actually hated.

Passing by a few astonished companions, Gu Zhaozhao gave them a few hateful glances. It was these ugly monsters who caused her to make a fool of herself. When she marries a supernatural being, she must not let them have a good time.

Several female nurses looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise, they never expected that a man would reject Gu Zhaozhao so ruthlessly.

"It's over, did you see the way Gu Zhaozhao looked at us just now, she has hated us." "

That woman is the most narrow-minded, it's not a good thing to be hated by her." "

She just looks more beautiful , it is not sure whether you will be able to marry a supernatural person in the future, why are you so afraid of her?" "Are you

confused? Haven't you seen many supernatural persons chasing her? Give it to the supernatural being, she will hold her grudges, and with her petty mind, we're done." "

Chasing her doesn't mean marrying her, those supernatural beings might just play around with her. Look at that supernatural being Ignore her." A little nurse pointed at Meng Jiangtian, trying to refute.

"There must be something wrong with that person. He actually rejected Gu Zhaozhao. He is still a man." "

That's right, a big beautiful woman throws himself into his arms. Why is he so reserved? Gu Zhaozhao made us hate him." "

We still want to Think about how to calm down Gu Zhaozhao. This man is definitely sick."

Several female nurses looked at Meng Jiangtian with resentment.

Meng Jiangtian felt the resentment of several people towards him, opened his eyes slightly, and saw that several female nurses were looking at him with contempt, and he didn't know what they were talking about, and he knew it was not a good thing without thinking.

Meng Jiangtian took a deep breath, too lazy to argue with a few women. The wind ability in his body is slowly recovering, as long as he can fly, he will definitely not stay here for another second.