Chapter 102 Saved

The clear water flow surrounded the whole body, forming a water wall protective cover, and Meng Jiangtian jumped into the lake.

There is no daylight lighting, and in order to save electricity, there are no street lights by the lake, and the bottom of the lake is pitch black. Meng Jiangtian regretted jumping off.

I took out my phone, turned on the flashlight and tried it, but it could only illuminate a small area around me.

It is dangerous to go on like this, Meng Jiangtian is not going to continue, but come back tomorrow at dawn. He didn't have to work so hard just to get home by helicopter.

Just as he was about to put away the phone, there was a dull creaking sound next to his ear, like the sound of something rusty being pulled away.

Meng Jiangtian stopped immediately, listening to the source of the sound in the pitch-black water.

The creaking sound gradually became louder and denser, and Meng Jiangtian finally confirmed the source of the sound, which was the bottom of the lake under his feet.

There seemed to be some impurities in the lake water, and it began to become cloudy, and the speed of the water flow gradually accelerated.

Meng Jiangtian hurriedly turned off the phone, if something appeared at the bottom of the lake, the light of the phone would be too conspicuous.

The water flow began to rotate in one direction, gradually forming a vortex, and the suction became stronger and stronger. Meng Jiangtian was about to be sucked in, and flew out of the water in a hurry.

It was still the big tree by the lake. Meng Jiangtian hid behind the tree, waiting for the unknown objects in the lake to come out.

The vortex on the surface of the lake was getting bigger and bigger, and a stench of carrion slowly permeated.

The vortex seemed to reach its limit, and the water sucked into the bottom of the lake suddenly rushed back, gushing out like a fountain. However, this time, the gushing spring water spurted out with a large number of zombies.

The zombies landed on the ground and scattered in all directions.

Finally found a place! Meng Jiangtian was overjoyed, ignored the escaped zombies, and immediately dialed the number marked with the Ministry of Intelligence on his phone.

The bell rang once and was connected: "Mr. Meng."

The voice of Rong Hetang was on the opposite side.

"I found the place where the zombies came out, the bottom of the artificial lake in Tonghu Park. The zombies are coming out of the bottom of the lake now, please send someone over quickly." "We'll send someone there right away, Mr. Meng, please stop the spread of the zombies first.

" Rong Hetang hung up the phone after finishing speaking.

If Meng Jiangtian wanted to refuse, he was held back.

Holding the mobile phone with a busy tone, Meng Jiangtian looked at the scattered zombies and wanted to let go.

There was a terrified scream not far away, mixed with the hoarse roar of the zombies.

Meng Jiangtian sighed, and teleported in the direction of the shouting.

Rescuing a passing woman, Meng Jiangtian chased and killed the scattered zombies.

But more and more zombies kept pouring up from the bottom of the lake, and Meng Jiangtian couldn't take care of them alone, so many zombies mixed into the city.

After Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren had dinner, Cui Xisheng just picked up his phone and wanted to play, when Hao Ren dragged him out for a walk.

The dark-faced Cui Xisheng walked perfunctorily for half an hour, and was able to sit down and rest for twenty-five minutes.

Even though it was just swarmed by zombies yesterday, the streets were still very lively at night. Life has just resumed, and if you don't make money for a day, you will have nothing to eat.

Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren competed with each other, and the two female supernatural beings were also nervous along the way.

"Why are you two so nervous?" Tracy asked while eating a bag of alcoholic peanuts, tilting his head and looking at the two of them.

"I feel like someone is following us. If you really don't want to go shopping anymore, I suggest we go back first." A female superhuman said nervously.

"Is someone following you?" Cui Xisheng instantly felt the hairs on his body explode. He looked around and saw that everyone looked like a bad guy.

"Hurry up, hurry back, I told you not to go out for a stroll." After putting away the peanuts, Cui Xisheng pulled Hao Ren and walked back.

The four of them didn't go far when the alarm in the safe area suddenly sounded, and the four of them were startled when they heard the alarm.

In an instant, the two female supernatural beings protected the two of them in the middle and escorted them back.

The crowd on the street was already in chaos, and panicked people kept running towards Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren, but they were all pushed away mercilessly by the two female supernatural beings.

As soon as the bright light flashed by, the female ability user let out a muffled groan, and the three of them turned around, only to find that the female ability user had a deep wound on both ankles, and the ligament was probably broken.

"Go quickly. Don't let Cui Xisheng get hurt." The female supernatural woman urged the three of them to leave in pain, feeling like she was sacrificing herself.

Her family members are still held hostage by Zhang Zhefeng. If she dies, nothing will happen to Cui Xisheng, and her family will suffer if she is not allowed.

Cui Xisheng was moved, but he was just an ordinary person, and he was helpless even if he wanted to save others. In order to live up to the sacrifice of the supernatural woman, she could only run fast with her stomach in her arms.

Another flash of light flashed beside him, and the only remaining single seedling woman with supernatural powers had her ligaments severed and fell to the ground with a plop, taking Hao Ren down with her.

Cui Xisheng hurriedly turned his head to pull Hao Ren, but he couldn't escape alone.

"Come in, both of you, I'll try to hold them back. Cui Xisheng, use your cell phone to call Meng Jiangtian and tell him to come back quickly." The female supernatural person is an earth-type supernatural person. Use powers.

The attacker behind him finally appeared, and two wind-type supernatural beings in black clothes and masks were approaching quickly.

The supernatural woman immediately built an earthen nest, surrounding Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren inside.

You can't see your fingers in the pitch-black earth nest, just like the earth nest that Meng Jiangtian protected him. There was a sound of smashing and smashing outside.

The two chasing wind-type supernatural beings were frantically destroying the nest.

Cui Xisheng took out his mobile phone, there was only one phone number on it, Cui Xisheng hurriedly dialed it.

Meng Jiangtian beside the artificial lake was frantically killing the zombies that kept coming up from the bottom of the lake with the supernatural beings sent by Ronghetang.

The lake water has been dyed into a pool of flesh and blood, and the stench makes people want to vomit.

There was the sound of various supernatural abilities exploding in my ears, and the faint ringing of the mobile phone in my pocket was completely covered up.

"No one answered, is this phone number right?" After a minute of no answer, the phone hung up automatically. Cui Xisheng anxiously asked the female supernatural being.

"Didn't you just talk on the phone at noon? Keep calling, hurry up, I can't hold it anymore." The feet of the supernatural woman were bleeding profusely.

Continuous use of the ability made her blood flow faster.

The dirt nest kept dropping dirt, Cui Xisheng spat out a mouthful of dust, and continued to beat it. A minute later and still no answer.

"This old bastard, he didn't answer my phone." Cui Xisheng was aggrieved and angry, and every time this old bastard was needed, he was not by his side.

"Ah~" the female superhuman screamed, Tu Wowo finally couldn't bear the attack of the two supernatural beings and collapsed, smashing the three of them together with mud debris.

"Kill." The two wind-type supernatural beings let out a low shout, and shot together, countless wind blades shot at the three of them.

The three of them were helpless, Hao Ren hugged Cui Xisheng tightly, waiting to die with his eyes closed.

"Stop!"

"Meow!"

The voices of one person and one cat sounded at the same time.

A deafening thunder suddenly sounded in the clear night sky, and silver thunder and lightning fell from the sky all over the sky.

The wind blade was split by the lightning, and the two wind-type supernatural beings were also caught off guard by the lightning. They lost consciousness instantly and fell from midair to the ground.

"Ah." There was also a scream close to his ear, Cui Xisheng looked up, a young boy was also affected by the lightning, and the wooden stick that had just condensed in his hand was charred black by the lightning.

"Meow~" The little black cat sat obediently at Cui Xisheng's feet, silver thunder flashed from time to time on its still dirty hair, and its big black eyes were shining, full of anticipation for praise.

"Cats can also awaken abilities?" Hao Ren looked at the little black cat and asked in disbelief.

"You brought Lei?" Cui Xisheng also asked the little black cat in disbelief.

The little black cat tilted its head, staring at the two surprised human faces in front of it, with question marks all over its head.

Although it has awakened its abilities and its IQ has improved a bit, it still cannot understand the meaning of what the two humans said.

"Meow~" If you don't understand it, just act cute. It is so cute and powerful, this beautiful big brother should adopt it.

"You cat, why are you even chopping me? I'm here to save people." The boy got up from the ground, shaking his right hand that was numb from the chopping, with a resentful expression on his face.

Hao Ren's eyebrows twitched when he saw the young man. This young man looked like Tracy, even his temperament was almost the same, but he was younger than Tracy.

Maybe it's because he doesn't have the ability to confuse people, but he doesn't look as attractive as Cui Xisheng.

The little black cat's big black eyes also looked at the boy a few times, and finally turned his head to look at Cui Xisheng.

Still this big brother looks good.

Cautiously walked a few steps towards Cui Xisheng, observing Cui Xisheng's reaction. Finding that Cui Xisheng didn't drive it away like last time, the little black cat walked slowly to Cui Xisheng's side.

The dirty little head tentatively rubbed against Cui Xisheng's hand, and immediately left a trace of dirt on the back of Cui Xisheng's hand.

"How long has it been since you took a bath?" Cui Xisheng wiped the back of his hand on his body, grabbed a bunch of black hair that was sticking together on the top of the little black cat's head, and said with disgust: "It's also a cat with supernatural powers, why not I know it's clean."

Taking off his coat, Cui Xisheng wrapped the little black cat in the coat and wiped the dirt off its body. This is a lifesaver, so I can no longer dislike him.

"Meow ~ purr purr ~" the little black cat nestled in Cui Xisheng's arms, squinted his eyes, and made a comfortable purr sound.

"You are really amazing. This thing should be a mutant beast. I never heard that this thing can recognize its own master." The young man looked at the little black cat enviously, and unconsciously approached Cui Xisheng.

"Stop, don't come any closer." The supernatural woman was dying, but she still did her duty. It's the weak scolding that doesn't have any threatening power.

"I didn't mean any harm. I wanted to save you just now." The young man retreated aggrievedly, looking at Cui Xisheng.

He could see right away who was the most important here.

"Why did you save us? Do you know us?" Hao Ren patted the vigilant female superhuman, looked at the boy, and asked with a kind smile.

"I don't know you guys, I just think he's pretty." The young man looked at Trish Sheng shyly, his face flushed with baby fat.

Hao Ren instantly understood that there was another supernatural being attracted by Cui Xisheng.

"Thank you for trying to save us. Although we couldn't save us, we have accepted your kindness.

It seems that you are also injured because of us, and we have nothing to repay you. Otherwise, you can eat these snacks."

Hao Ren forcefully took off the small backpack that Cui Xisheng was carrying, and threw it to the boy as a thank you gift.

If you eat snacks indiscriminately when you are pregnant, you are not afraid that your child's abilities will change.

Cui Xisheng stared at his eyes, watching his beloved small backpack draw a parabola away from him.

"Meow~" A black light flashed, the small backpack was bitten by the little black cat, and it landed lightly. The little black cat dragged the backpack bigger than itself and returned to Cui Xisheng's side.

Cui Xisheng smiled happily and rubbed the little black cat's head. If it wasn't for being dirty, Cui Xisheng would have liked to hug the little black cat and kiss it.

Hao Ren looked at the cheerful person and the cat with a dark face. There was no doubt that this black cat must be a male.

[The author has something to say: Thank you for the tip of a trilobite, I love you]