Chapter 160 Difficult to deal with

Since the female zombie might have come here to avenge himself, he can't go back to the safe zone until the female zombie is dealt with.

Unwilling to give up, he threw a wind blade at the cocoon made of branches, and with a jingle, the wind blade was bounced away.

Meng Jiangtian sighed, and slowly flew away from the safe zone. As long as he could lure the female zombie away, the zombies stacked on top of each other should follow suit.

The female zombie roared and followed Meng Jiangtian. As expected, the crowded zombies also followed the female zombie and chased Meng Jiangtian away.

It's good to be able to leave. Meng Jiangtian breathed a sigh of relief, fearing that the zombies would not be able to keep up, he slowly left with the female zombie.

Perhaps the attention of the female zombie was all on Meng Jiangtian, and he didn't control those zombies anymore. Meng Jiangtian found that he flew with the female zombie for a while, and the zombies on the ground tended to disperse gradually.

This place is not too close to the safe zone. According to the speed of the zombies, there are still two days away. Even if they are scattered, they probably won't go to the safe zone.

This zombie siege should be over.

Meng Jiangtian was still not at ease, so he took out his satellite phone and called Feng Jingguang.

Feng Jingguang hid behind a hill with more than two dozen supernatural beings, anxiously waiting for Meng Jiangtian's news.

Afraid of attracting mutated beasts or mutated plants that might exist nearby, more than 20 people hid quietly behind the hill.

When Feng Jingguang's cell phone rang, more than 20 people almost jumped up behind the silent hill.

Feng Jingguang hurriedly took out his mobile phone and found that the caller ID indicated the office. This number should be the mobile phone for Mr. Wang, finally a message came

Feng Jingguang hurriedly answered the phone: "Mr. Wang, what's the matter?"

"I took away the leading zombie, and the group of zombies has begun to disperse. But you still have to pay attention, the number of zombie groups is hundreds of thousands, and the scattered zombies may be scattered. We will walk to the safe zone."

"Hundreds of thousands!" Feng Jingguang's heart almost jumped out of his throat when he heard this number.

"What hundreds of thousands?" Liu Anjian leaned over and asked.

Meng Jiangtian hung up the phone after finishing speaking, Feng Jingguangli looked at the phone, shook his head and said: "It's okay, Mr. Wang has already taken the leading zombie away, we just need to keep an eye on the scattered zombies, don't let them go to the safe zone That's enough."

"What do you mean? We've passed this wave of zombies?" Liu Anjian's eyes lit up, and he looked at Feng Jingguang expectantly. Others also gathered together, waiting for Feng Jingguang to nod.

"Mr. Wang said that the group of zombies had dispersed and did not go to the safe zone. But he was afraid that some zombies would wander around and run near the safe area.

" We can't take it lightly, Bai Jiayuan, let's see where the group of zombies is now. "

"Yes. "Bai Jiayuan fiddled with the computer, connected to the satellite map, and immediately saw the large group of scattered zombies.

" Sir, the group of zombies is indeed scattered. But most of them ran in the opposite direction to the safe zone. "

"Great, Bai Jiayuan, always pay attention to the movement of the zombie group, if anyone runs to the safe zone, report it in time, and we will intercept it immediately." "Feng Jingguang said happily.

"Yes." "Bai Jiayuan was also happy. Originally, they were all determined to stop the zombie swarm.

But now they only need to kill some zombie swarms close to the safe zone as usual, and the safety has been greatly improved.

At this moment, more than twenty people breathed a sigh of relief, especially Liu Anjian, whose eyes were moist and almost crying.

Meng Jiangtian took the female zombie all the way to the west, and the abandoned cities passing by were all empty. The zombies that were crowded on the streets were all summoned by the female zombie and followed behind.

They came to the ruins of a city again, and the group of zombies had been thrown far away by them. Only the female zombies followed behind Meng Jiangtian.

There are few trees in the city, which can limit the abilities of the female zombies, so Meng Jiangtian decided to make a deal with the female zombies here.

Looking at the female zombie on the roof who hated him, Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, "Without the woods, let's see how you can hide."

The wind blade spun around, and Meng Jiangtian used his greatest ability without reservation.

With a wave of his hand, the overwhelming wind blades hit the female zombie.

The speed of the female zombie was not slow, and she hid in the tall building in an instant.

But the sharpness of Meng Jiangtian's wind blade cannot be blocked by reinforced concrete. It is like cutting tofu. The wind blade easily cuts through the building, and the entire seven-story residential building is split in half.

"Dang~~" There was an ear-piercing impact sound, and on the ground of the collapsed first floor, a huge green cocoon shone with green light.

The wind blade was bounced away, skipping the nearby residential buildings, and four consecutive residential buildings were cut off by the middle, and the wind blade gradually lost its strength and dissipated with the wind.

"Aww!" The green branches slowly parted, and the female zombie roared provocatively at Meng Jiangtian. Even if there is no big tree around, the wood-type abilities of the female zombie can already be transformed into a substance to protect herself.

Meng Jiangtian frowned, and threw out the wind blade again, but was still firmly blocked by the female zombie, and the surrounding buildings had been cut to the ground by the thrown wind blade.

This tortoise shell is quite hard. Since the wind blade can't be opened, then try something else, he doesn't only know one series of abilities.

The wind blade flew out again, and when the female zombie couldn't see him like a turtle, Meng Jiangtian threw another big fireball following the wind blade.

The wind blade was still bounced off, but when the fireball hit the branch, it exploded into countless flames, instantly igniting the branch.

"Aww!!!" The female zombie hastily withdrew her ability and swat the flames on her body.

Without the igniting of the branches, the flames extinguished as the wood-type abilities dissipated.

But Meng Jiangtian would not give the female zombie a chance to breathe, and the overwhelming wind blades pierced towards the female zombie again.

This time, the female zombie didn't have time to escape, she just protected her head, her limbs, waist and abdomen were cut off by the wind blade, and her whole body was instantly torn apart, losing her ability to move.

"See how you fight back." Meng Jiangtian's spirit was shaken, and he took advantage of the victory to pursue, whirling the wind blade and heading straight for the head of the female zombie.

As long as the head is broken, no matter how advanced the zombie is, it will be finished.

The female zombie looked at the galloping wind blade without any panic, and there was even a hint of contempt at the corner of her mouth. Seeing this, Meng Jiangtian's heart sank.

The head made of blue-gray flesh and blood split open suddenly, and strands of green wood-type supernatural power came out of the head, covering the whole head.

The head of the female zombie is made of branches, and the eyes, nose and mouth are all made of branches.

The wind blade hit the head of the green branch, and there was another metallic crash, but the head was intact.

As for the scattered limbs on the ground, there was no blood at the breaks, but dense green abilities crawled out, dragging these severed limbs and quickly approaching the head.

The severed limbs were connected to the head, and the female zombie put together her own body again, and stood up intact. She looked at Meng Jiangtian mockingly with her green eyes, and smiled strangely.