Chapter 191 I know the problem

"Grandpa, what's the matter?" Xiao Kun heard the crying outside and ran out in a hurry. Seeing old man Yuan being supported by Meng Jiangtian, crying hard, he ran over to support old man Yuan, and looked at Meng Jiangtian vigilantly.

But he just watched vigilantly. Although the contact time was not long, Xiao Kun felt intuitively that Meng Jiangtian was not a bad person.

"It's okay, I lost my temper." Old man Yuan wiped away his tears and looked at Meng Jiangtian embarrassedly.

Meng Jiangtian smiled awkwardly and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

"Xiaokun, brother Xiaotian gave me my salary first, we now have 100,000 contribution value." "100,000

! Do we have so much money?" Xiaokun looked at old man Yuan's ID card, his eyes closed. Staring like a copper bell.

God knows how much he wants to make money, even if it is only 10,000, it is enough for their family's expenses for a month.

"This is the salary that Brother Xiaotian paid me in advance. Your salary will not be given to you until one month later. This month, we must work hard to help Brother Xiaotian cultivate the land, you know?" "I know, Brother

Xiaotian , thank you, I will definitely do my best to take good care of your field." Xiao Kun finally smiled at Meng Jiangtian, smiling brightly and full of hope.

"Okay, if you are so confident, then I will hand over my field to you. Uncle Yuan, rest, I will go buy some materials for building a greenhouse, and I will pick you up when the greenhouse is completed." After being sent home safely, Meng Jiangtian also left.

There are several vegetable greenhouses in the farm. Meng Jiangtian asked the supernatural beings he knew inside and got the address of the merchant who sold building materials.

It was two days after the workers built the chicken coop and the two greenhouses, and it cost him a total of 60,000 contribution points, which was worth one crystal nucleus.

Meng Jiangtian also built a simple light steel hut for his father and grandson to rest in peacetime.

Meng Jiangtian put the three chickens in the space into the chicken coop, and suddenly appeared in an unfamiliar environment. The three chickens clucked and scurried around Nuoda's chicken coop.

Anyway, he couldn't fly out, so Meng Jiangtian also threw out the chicken manure in the space, threw a few corn cobs in, and ignored them.

Go and fetch old man Yuan and Xiaokun, there are only two people guarding them in the dilapidated shack. The family has moved to a light steel house not far away.

The new home is not big, about 30 square meters, and accommodates eight people, but the shelter from the wind and rain is much better than the previous wooden shack.

And the rent is only 5,000 a month, which is enough to pay for the current net worth of the grandpa and grandson.

Old man Yuan used to work in the Academy of Agricultural Sciences, and took a lot of seeds in the last days. Old man Yuan packed them up and gave them to Meng Jiangtian.

There were even seeds of tropical fruits in it. Meng Jiangtian was very happy, but he didn't take these seeds in vain, and gave Old Man Yuan 10,000 contribution points.

In the last days, seeds are actually not cheap. With 10,000 contribution points to buy so many seeds, Meng Jiangtian has made a lot of money.

But I don't want to give more to old man Yuan, so to speak, I only want 10,000 contribution points, and I want to buy milk powder for my grandson.

After sending the grandpa and grandson to the field, Meng Jiangtian, according to old man Yuan's instructions, sorted out the land in the shed with soil-type abilities to form regular and neat ridges. The envious old man kept sighing.

They used to farm with oxen and horses, but later they became mechanized, but they were not as fast as Meng Jiangtian raised his hands.

The seeds were sowed, watered, and some wood-type abilities were transported. The vegetables that are usually eaten were planted in less than two hours.

Cui Xisheng was talking about wanting to eat lychees today, and Meng Jiangtian picked out the seeds of lychees, which need to be soaked for a few days.

Meng Jiangtian was thinking about going to the farm, so he threw the lychee seeds to old man Yuan.

I haven't been here for two days, and the farm looks very miserable. Almost half of the vegetables are dead, and the fields have become wasteland.

The normally closed gates of the farm are now wide open, and people keep coming in and out, trying to find out what's wrong with the farm.

But there are also people who come for other purposes. They enter the farm among the crowd, steal a head of garlic, pull out a piece of celery, and take it out as a good meal.

But the monitoring of the farm is not vegetarian, so far no one has successfully brought out a vegetable leaf.

The fate of being caught should be miserable. The thieves were not injured at all, but they were crying heartbroken. The punishment should be on the spiritual level.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the reward, Feng Jingguang had raised the reward to 40 mu of land, and the rest of the land was used as a reward.

Meng Jiangtian's eyes lit up, the reward was decided for him.

Quietly releasing the wood-type ability, Meng Jiangtian quickly found the seed that had caused so many people to suffer for several days.

A group of people gathered around a field that was newly withered, and several people searched the field for the cause.

The soil system turned over the soil, but found nothing. The water system feels that the soil has good humidity, and the wood system has not found any bacteria and viruses in the soil.

And the culprit had already run to the corner, doing evil in a vegetable field far away from the crowd.

I haven't seen it for a few days, and this thing seems to have a stronger breath. It seems that the sacrifice of these vegetables has helped it a lot.

A group of people were at a loss. Feng Jingguang had been staying on the farm for the past few days. Now he suspected that Zhao Wei's family knew that they were going to die, and they did something in the field, causing the vegetables to die in large numbers.

Now he regrets killing Zhao Wei's family so early, so many people can't even find out the reason.

Feng Jingguang didn't want to swear, but looking at these busy people, he was so irritable that he wanted to swear.

"Mr. Feng." Meng Jiangtian squeezed into the crowd and called out to Feng Jingguang who was thinking.

Feng Jingguang turned his head and saw Meng Jiangtian. He was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "Meng Jiangtian? Why are you here? Do you need something from me?" "

I'm here to claim the 40 mu of land next to my ten mu of land. "Meng Jiangtian made a joke.

But Feng Jingguang was so dejected these days that he didn't realize it for a while, thinking that Meng Jiangtian really wanted the forty acres of land.

He had already offered those lands as rewards, so he didn't really want to give them to Meng Jiangtian.

But thinking that the land planted by Meng Jiangtian is also Mr. Wang's land, it may be that Mr. Wang wants the 40 mu of land, Feng Jingguang hesitated for a while and asked: "Is Mr. Wang wanting those lands?" If Mr. Wang wants those lands

, He has to change the reward. After all, he cared more about Mr. Wang than those lands.

"Yes and no." Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, and it would be easier to talk about Mr. Wang.

Feng Jingguang looked at Meng Jiangtian suspiciously, and Meng Jiangtian continued with a smile: "Mr. Wang originally thought ten acres of land was enough.

" But the forty acres of land are too close. I want to take the forty mu of land too. "