Chapter 19 Escape

When Meng Jiangtian turned around, Liu Anna's position changed to stand in front of Meng Jiangtian. Liu Anna was startled, and immediately ran behind Meng Jiangtian.

"Hehe, I vomited like this when I saw a zombie. From now on, I have to face zombies every day, so I can't vomit you to death.

Since you don't accept my girlfriend, I'll take her away. But I'm talking here too, I remember your faces, don't let me meet you again.

Otherwise, if I meet one, I will catch you as rations for my girlfriend. None of you can escape."

Wang Yu left behind Then, he glared fiercely at Cui Xisheng, who was vomiting, and disappeared out of thin air.

The ability of the space system can run faster than Meng Jiangtian's wind system.

"This bastard, all the food we collected is stored in his space." A boy looked angrily at the direction where Wang Yu disappeared.

He looked at Meng Jiangtian angrily again, "You are so close, why didn't you stop him. There are so many people, where can we find so much food?" "I'm not your subordinate, don't tell me what to do.

" Meng Jiangtian looked at the boy displeased.

"I'm not pointing fingers at you, I'm just telling you about your mistakes. Everyone is in danger now. If we don't unite, sooner or later we will be broken by zombies one by one. We are very lucky to have awakened

abilities, but we are so lucky After all, there are only a small number of people.

I think our awakened ability is to protect these people who have no self-protection ability. Since we have saved them, we must be responsible to the end.

We have not found a teacher now, so I, as the student union Long, it is obligatory to protect them."

"Then you protect alone, I only protect the people I care about." Meng Jiangtian smiled coldly, took Liu Anna's hand and turned towards Cui Xisheng.

"Meng Jiangtian!" The student council president shouted Meng Jiangtian's name angrily, and continued to say righteously, "You are also a person with supernatural powers. You just stand by like this. Are you worthy of your supernatural powers?" Meng Jiangtian sneered, not wanting to be with

this Student council presidents with different brain circuits argue. Walking to the wall, pushing away Liu Anna's hand holding her tightly, and helping Cui Xisheng to sit up.

Cui Xisheng was about to vomit and collapse, with no strength in his body, so he could only lie obediently in Meng Jiangtian's arms.

Meng Jiangtian wiped the dirt on Cui Xisheng's face from the acidic water he vomited with his sleeve, and he didn't feel dirty at all.

Seeing Cui Xisheng's pale face like a zombie, Meng Jiangtian grabbed Cui Xisheng's wrist to feel his pulse.

Cui Xisheng woke up suddenly, his whole body burst out with strength, he withdrew his wrist suddenly, and said weakly but firmly, "Don't touch me." Meng Jiangtian frowned, looked at

Cui Xisheng with a cold face for a while, didn't force him anymore, and passed Cui Xisheng's hand Bent legs, hugged Cui Xisheng.

This time Cui Xisheng didn't refuse, he really didn't have the energy to walk by himself.

Liu Anna's eyebrows were furrowed deeper than Meng Jiangtian's, and her eyes fell on Cui Xisheng in Meng Jiangtian's arms, her eyes flickering.

She always thought that Meng Jiangtian was in the last days, and apart from his family, he should only care about her. This is also the reason why she immediately ran back to China to find Meng Jiangtian after discovering zombies abroad.

Liu Anna and Meng Jiangtian grew up together, they are neighbors.

She called home a month ago and heard from her parents that Meng Jiangtian's parents told them that there was something wrong with Meng Jiangtian. According to her parents' description, Liu Anna quickly judged that Meng Jiangtian had awakened his abilities .

[The author has something to say: Sisters, there is something wrong with my mobile phone, and I can't see who gave what gifts. I will thank you in a single chapter when it is displayed, yingyingying] Thank you Yunqing for 1 monthly pass and

1

recommendation Ticket

thanks to Moxiang's little wife 11 recommendation tickets

thanks to Lu Cang 1 monthly ticket 3 recommendation tickets

thanks to savagey 8 recommendation tickets

I love you, y'all