Chapter 192 Finally Entering the Farm

"Mr. Wang originally wanted to buy it, but when he saw the reward, Mr. Wang came to the farm to have a look. After searching for the past few days, Mr. Wang has found out the problem of the farm. "He told me,

I Today is to solve the problem of the farm. "Meng Jiangtian said.

"Really!" You know what's wrong with the farm? can you solve it "Feng Jingguang looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise, and everyone nearby who heard Meng Jiangtian's words looked at him in surprise.

"Of course, Mr. Wang told me everything. "

"What's the problem? " "

"The problem is there. "Meng Jiangtian pointed to a field of strawberries where the seeds were. Everyone looked over.

"Strawberry? What's wrong with strawberries? Feng Jingguang asked puzzled.

"Mr. Feng, come with me, and I will find the culprit." "Meng Jiangtian took Feng Jingguang, followed by a group of people, and they surrounded the strawberry field. The seeds

underground sensed a group of supernatural beings above them, and wanted to escape from the ground in a panic.

Meng Jiangtian sensed its intentions and coldly He snorted, "I want to run! "

The wood-type ability shot, a slender branch shot out from the fingertips, quickly plunged into the soil, and entangled the seed that was trying to escape.

Feng Jingguang's eyes were wide open, Meng Jiangtian is not a wind-type ability user How could it be wood?

Looking at Meng Jiangtian's slender branches, Feng Jingguang couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief when he realized that the branches were only about two levels high.

Fortunately, the level of wood is not high, and Meng Jiangtian's wind is already It's level 3.8. If the level of the wood system is higher, this is probably another Zhao Wei's family.

The branch retracted, and a budding jade was pulled out.

When the branch was sent to Feng Jingguang, Meng Jiangtian explained: "It was this mutated seed that absorbed the power delivered by the supernatural person to the vegetable field and robbed the nutrition of the vegetable, which caused the vegetable to die.

" The ginseng was probably killed by it robbing nutrition. "

The branch pulled off the outer jade shell, revealing the black seed inside. I haven't seen it for a few days, and the seed has sprouted. The little bud struggled frantically, trying to get away from Meng Jiangtian's branch. "Is this a corn seed?

" "Feng Jingguang observed for a while, and the seeds were similar to corn kernels, but they were black.

Feng Jingguang was not sure, so he called the middle-aged agricultural expert who replaced old man Yuan on the farm.

Expert Tan really worked hard to study Agriculture, I often study until midnight, afraid that as an ordinary person, he will be eliminated by the farm.

But the sequelae are staying up late for a long time, which makes the top of his head shine.

Many people with supernatural powers look down on ordinary people. To this expert Tan He was not polite, and often called him Bald Tan.

He got used to it, and couldn't change it for a while, so Feng Jingguang and Meng Jiangtian heard: "Bald Tan, come here, Mr. Feng is looking for you. "

Meng Jiangtian raised his eyebrows, and Feng Jingguang's face was slightly displeased.

He is a supernatural being, but he has always emphasized that supernatural beings should protect ordinary people, not such contempt.

But now is not the time to attack, Feng Jingguang held back To teach the supernatural being who called people a lesson.

Bald Tan squeezed over from the crowd, looked at Feng Jingguang with a flattering smile, and said, "Mr. Feng, what do you want from me? "

Facing Expert Tan, Feng Jingguang smiled amiably, pointed to the seeds that were still tied up by Meng Jiangtian and asked Expert Tan : "What kind of seed do you think this is?" With a flattering smile, Meng Jiangtian handed the seeds in front of him.

Expert Tan observed carefully for a while, and said: "This should be a corn seed, but it has mutated. Its color should be related to its mutated ability." "Black ability? What is black

? Can you?" Feng Jingguang frowned again.

Meng Jiangtian suddenly thought of his ability to disappear into the shadows. He didn't know what kind of ability it was, he always called it the dark system.

Meng Jiangtian bundled corn seeds and placed them under the shadow of a strawberry leaf. Sure enough, the seeds disappeared in an instant, and the branches seemed to just curl up in a circle.

But Meng Jiangtian could feel that it was still tied up by him.

"It's gone, are you still holding it? Don't let it run away." Feng Jingguang also saw that the seeds under the leaves were missing, he was startled, and hurriedly asked Meng Jiangtian.

If this seed is allowed to escape, I don't know where it will go to cause harm.

"I didn't run away, and I'm still tied up." Meng Jiangtian dragged the seeds and put them in the sun, and the seeds were still struggling.

"Do you know what ability it is?" Feng Jingguang heaved a sigh of relief and asked Meng Jiangtian again.

"I don't know, I just saw a mutant beast that can hide in the shadow formed by any object, and I think the color of this ability should be black." So I tried it, and sure enough,

this seed also has this ability. "

"The ability to hide in the shadow, this ability is really hard to guard against. Wang Jiayang, go find something to put it on, don't let it run away." "Yes."

Wang

Jiayang left for a while, found a glass bottle, and a flashlight. The glass bottle is light-transmitting, and when illuminated by a flashlight, the seeds can't hide.

"Thank you for being able to catch this little thing this time. I will give the forty acres of land to Mr. Wang. You can tell me what you want, and I will give you whatever I can." Feng Jingguang didn't say anything

. If you die, you are not afraid of what might happen, but you are afraid that Meng Jiangtian lion will speak loudly.

"I want to work on the farm. I am also a wood-type supernatural user. Although my level is not high, I should be able to work on the farm." Meng Jiangtian finally revealed his purpose after waiting for so long.

"Is this the only request?" Feng Jingguang looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise.

Mr. Wang's 50 mu of land should be planted by Meng Jiangtian. Feng Jingguang didn't expect Meng Jiangtian to want to work on the farm.

"Yes, I only have one request."

"Why do you want to work on the farm? Mr. Wang's 50 acres of land should be planted by you."

"Mr. Wang's land belongs to Mr. Wang, not mine. Someone took care of it.

"And to eat the food grown in those fields, my level is too low, and it will take some time.

"There are many kinds of melons, fruits and vegetables on the farm. My wife is pregnant, and I want to get him something delicious."

"Isn't Mr. Feng welcome to work on the farm?" "Meng Jiangtian asked back.

"Of course I welcome you to work on the farm. I welcome any wood-type power user. Since you only want this reward, then I agree to you." But your specific work still has to be assigned, and I can't give it to you

. Open a small stove. Feng Jingguang thought for a while, and agreed to Meng Jiangtian's request.

"There is no need to start a small stove, I will definitely work hard." "Meng Jiangtian smiled sincerely, he finally entered the farm to work.