Chapter 141 I met a hooligan

"But we don't have superhumans who can transport materials, so we want to find a superhuman who is wind-type or space-type to help transport materials.

"No matter what we can find in it, we will give you the five million rewards of. If you are worried, we can give you a deposit of two million contribution value first. "

Quan Zhanliang's explanation made Meng Jiangtian suddenly realize that this task is what it is. But as long as you give money, you can also be a porter.

"Are you in a hurry? I haven't prepared anything to go out yet, so I was thinking of going in the afternoon, and I will go to Willow Town tomorrow. "Meng Jiangtian glanced at the sun. The sun in the afternoon had already started to set towards the west. He didn't want to go out at night. It was very unsafe. And he was

busy setting up his new home this morning, so he didn't have any preparations for going out.

" There were several teams of supernatural beings staring at that place. We were afraid of being caught first, so we were a little anxious.

"However, it doesn't matter if you wait another night. We will gather in the mission hall at seven o'clock tomorrow morning.

" "Do you have a mobile phone?" Let's save our contact information. When we are in the wild, we need to keep in touch at any time. After exchanging mobile phone numbers with Quan

Zhanliang, several people left in a hurry, looking really anxious.

Meng Jiangtian was not idle either, and bought a bunch of things needed for survival in the wild to fill the space

. Cary's money and crystal nuclei were transferred to Cui Xisheng, and it took a whole night to ripen the vegetables in the space several times. I don't know how many days it will take to go

this time. These things should be able to support Cui Xisheng and the others. A period of time. If he leaves for too long, he will have to come back when he finds time.

The next day, Meng Jiangtian came to the mission hall according to the time, and Quan Zhanliang was already waiting there.

There are four other people around, besides the two people I saw yesterday, there are also two girls.

When Meng Jiangtian saw one of the women, he immediately regretted it and didn't want to go.

"Hey, handsome guy, so you are Meng Jiangtian. I have not found a place to live in order to make room for you. When you get to Liushu Town, you can take care of me more." The woman threw Meng Jiangtian enchantingly. winking.

Meng Jiangtian was expressionless, and he was quickly thinking of a way to cancel the task without paying liquidated damages.

If he had known that he would be doing the mission with this unscrupulous woman, he would not have accepted the mission, not for the money.

"You know each other?" Quan Zhanliang looked at the two of them, frowning slightly.

If these two people knew each other, he was very afraid that this woman would tell Meng Jiangtian their real purpose this time.

"I was evicted by the new landlord yesterday, and he is the new landlord. Fortunately, the captain took me in. Don't worry, I will definitely complete this task." The woman leaned on Quan Zhanliang softly and acted like a baby

. It implies that she has nothing to do with Meng Jiangtian, and she will not ruin this mission.

Quan Zhanliang gave the woman a warning look, but still chose to believe her. They have done so many unconscionable things together, and he also knows what kind of virtue this woman is.

As long as there is interest, she doesn't care who the victim is.

"Then this is also a kind of fate for you. Let me introduce you, this is Meng Lisa, and this is Liu Feifei. Both of them are water-type supernatural beings. Now that everyone is here, let's go quickly." Quan

Zhan Liang looked back at Meng Jiangtian with a smile on his face.

The words of refusal spun around his lips a few times, but Meng Jiangtian finally didn't say it, and reluctantly followed the crowd out of the safe zone.

...

After Meng Jiangtian left, Cui Xisheng felt uncertain, hugged Xiao Hei and refused to let go, which made Xiao Bai jealous. Surrounding Cui Xisheng, they kept trying to bite Xiao Hei in Cui Xisheng's arms.

It's a ferret, isn't it cuter and prettier than this stupid cat? Why not hug it?

Xiao Hei nestled in Cui Xisheng's arms, looking down at Xiao Bai with a pair of cat eyes that were arrogant and disdainful. Rubbing Cui Xisheng's chest triumphantly, it likes to see that the face of this little white face is blacker than its hair.

Seeing Xiao Hei's provocation, Xiao Bai narrowed his big eyes slightly, and a dangerous aura continued to emanate from his small body.

Xiao Hei felt cold all over, and suddenly felt bad, and was about to jump out of Cui Xisheng's arms, when his butt suddenly felt a sharp pain.

"Meow!!!!" Xiao Hei screamed heart-piercingly, and jumped out of Cui Xisheng's arms.

Cui Xisheng was thinking about Meng Jiangtian, and was startled by Xiao Hei's voice. Looking at the back of Xiao Hei rushing out, he was at a loss.

"I have cat disease." Cui Xisheng patted his frightened little heart and rolled his eyes.

"Chirp." Xiaobai climbed into Cui Xisheng's arms and lay down peacefully. While Cui Xisheng was not paying attention, he licked the blood from the corner of his mouth.

Bah, the blood of this stupid cat stinks.

"Don't think about it, go out for a walk, you've been absent-minded all day. Xiaotian doesn't know how long it will take to come back, you can't go on like this." Jiao Yaqing couldn't stand Cui Xisheng's lovesick appearance, and pulled Cui Xisheng to Go for a walk.

She just moved into a new home, and she wanted to know about the surroundings.

"That's fine." Cui Xisheng sighed, and he also felt that this would not work, and it would be good to go out for a walk.

Hao Ren went out early in the morning, and now he only thinks about his instruments, and he doesn't know where he went.

After searching around, he didn't see where Xiao Hei went, so Cui Xisheng could only go out with Xiao Bai and Jiao Yaqing in his arms.

The villa area is very quiet, and the expensive rent is not affordable by ordinary people. Many houses in the community are still vacant.

I also met a few people on the road, all of whom were residents here, exchanged some pleasantries, and they all recommended the two of them to visit the lotus pond in the community.

Although the lotus has fallen now, a lot of koi were put into the artificial lake next to the pond a few days ago, which is also a good scenic spot.

Jiao Yaqing and Cui Xisheng came to the artificial lake according to their guidance. The colorful koi in the lake are really beautiful.

Xiaobai used his ability to make these fish gather around Cui Xisheng. Cui Xisheng finally felt a little more relaxed looking at these fish.

Cui Xisheng was touching a koi at his feet when a stone suddenly fell in front of him, splashing the lake water all over him.

Xiaobai became vigilant for a moment, jumped behind Cui Xisheng and stared at the few people by the lake.

The koi in the lake were out of Xiaobai's control, and they all swam away after being frightened.

When Cui Xisheng turned his head, he saw three sleazy men not far away, each throwing a stone in his hand, looking at him with a playful smile.

Three people and three hair colors, red, yellow and green standing together, like a traffic light placed horizontally.

A yellow hair threw the stone in his hand and smashed it into the lake beside Cui Xisheng, and the water splashed Cui Xisheng all over again.

Jiao Yaqing also stood in front of Cui Xisheng, and said sternly, "Who are you and what do you want to do?" "

Auntie, we don't mean any harm. We just want to get to know that little brother because he is beautiful.

" My younger brother is very thin, but why is his belly so big? Could it be that he is sick? "

The other green hair also threw a stone at Cui Xisheng, but he aimed at Cui Xisheng's stomach.

The speed of the stone he threw was much faster than that of the yellow hair, and the force was not small. If it hit Cui Xisheng's stomach I'm afraid something will happen to the baby.

Cui Xisheng clutched his stomach nervously, Jiao Yaqing stepped in front of Cui Xisheng to block Cui Xisheng.

Xiaobai's ability has neither defense nor attack power. Facing this stone with obvious abilities, It can't do anything to stop it.

It can only confuse the green hair's eyes for a moment, hoping to affect the accuracy of the green hair stone.