Chapter 132 Argument

Meng Jiangtian's words made both Meng Changwei and Zhao Shuhua frowned, and the atmosphere became tense again.

Meng Jiangtian's parents stared at their son with a dark face for a while, but Meng Jiangtian was determined and did not back down.

Seeing that her son refused to change his mind, Zhao Shuhua set her sights on Cui Xisheng again.

Disgust, warning, in his eyes, he unabashedly hoped that Cui Xisheng would withdraw on his own initiative.

Cui Xisheng was very troublesome. He just met him, and his father-in-law and mother-in-law didn't like him. Cui Xisheng's heart became cold instantly.

But Meng Jiangtian has already expressed his attitude, Cui Xisheng will not let Meng Jiangtian work hard just because others don't like it.

The future of two people requires two people to work together, so Cui Xisheng worked hard to straighten his slightly bulging stomach, and looked at Zhao Shuhua resolutely.

Seeing Cui Xisheng's stomach was even worse, Zhao Shuhua frowned so much that a fly could be killed.

He opened his mouth and endured it again and again, but he didn't say anything vicious.

"Uncle and aunt, let's stop standing here, brother Jiang Tian has been wandering outside for so long, he must not have enough to eat and wear warm clothes.

" Let's go home quickly and let brother Jiang Tian take a good rest. "Liu Anna took Zhao Shuhua's arm and broke the awkward atmosphere very understandingly.

"Yes, let's go home first, and we'll talk when we get home." "Meng Changwei spoke, and a group of people walked to the jeep.

This matter could not be resolved for a while, and standing at the door made people laugh.

The jeep can only take four people except the driver, but there are seven of them.

Zhao Shuhua's eyes lit up, and she said to Meng Jiangtian: "Son, get in the car first, and let your friends wait here for a while, let's go home first, and pick them up later." As long as his son arrives at home, Zhao Shuhua

will Let the soldiers at the gate drive away the three people, so that the son will never see them.

"I'll wait for the next bus back. You can take Dean Hao home first." Meng Jiangtian released Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai from the space and handed them to Hao Ren.

His parents made him very worried. For Hao Ren's safety, it was better to let the two little animals protect Hao Ren.

"What kind of supernatural power is this, the universe bag?" Zhao Shuhua suddenly saw two small animals appearing out of thin air, and looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise.

Liu Anna also looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise, she only knew that Meng Jiangtian was a wind element, during her absence, did Meng Jiangtian awaken a second ability?

She has awakened two types of supernatural beings, which she has not seen yet.

The wind element of level 3.8 is scary enough, and I don't know how many levels this space element will be.

Sure enough, it is still necessary to firmly grasp Jiang Tian, ​​and never let Meng Jiangtian escape.

"Let's talk about this when we go home, let's go back first." Meng Jiangtian urged perfunctorily.

"Son, mom hasn't seen you for a long time. Mom misses you and wants to talk to you, so you go back with mom first.

" Mom promises you that she will come back to pick them up later. Don't you believe what mom said? "Zhao Shuhua persuaded persistently.

"I really can't believe your words now. "Meng Jiangtian was not polite to his parents, and explained his attitude directly.

Zhao Shuhua was taken aback for a moment, she really didn't expect her son to disbelieve her so simply.

For the sake of a man, her son didn't believe her, Zhao Shuhua's suppressed anger instantly exploded.

When Liu Anna saw Zhao Shuhua's posture, she was about to quarrel, so she hurriedly pulled Zhao Shuhua back and said, "Auntie, let's just listen to Brother Jiang Tian. Anyway, we are not far away, and we can take everyone back in a while.

" Brother Jiang Tian finally came back, I am happy today, let's have a reunion dinner, and we will talk about the future. "

Zhao Shuhua glanced at Liu Anna, and Liu Anna looked at Zhao Shuhua pitifully, pleading. Zhao Shuhua

sighed, patted Liu Anna and held her hand, such a well-behaved and sensible childhood sweetheart with a deep background, I don't want it, I have to go find her A weird man who can conceive, and also has a mother who drags oil bottles, has his son been kicked by a donkey?

In the last days, love and love are superfluous, and the most important thing to do is to survive She

has personally experienced how difficult it is for ordinary people to survive after the end of the world. She almost killed her by drinking waste water in the sewer. She was

rescued by people in the safe zone, and it is very difficult for ordinary people to survive in the safe zone If

it wasn't for Liu Anna's return and taking them to live in this villa area, serving them delicious food and drink, they might have starved to death by now. The

Liu family is their savior.

And Liu Anna's brother is The manager's secretary, one person is less than ten thousand people.

Liu Anna also likes her own son, what a good marriage, but suddenly a pregnant third party comes out, who is still a man.

If Meng Jiangtian doesn't marry Liu Anna, how will the Liu family repay the kindness? What should the Liu family do if they are angry?

What if Liu Anna's brother was angry and wanted to trouble his son?

Although Meng Jiangtian is also a supernatural being, his little arm twisted past his thigh.

This kid Anan has been a good boy for 24 years, how could he make such a big mess for her at such a critical moment?

The more Zhao Shuhua thought about it, the angrier she became, and she glared at Cui Xisheng again before getting into the car.

Seeing Hao Ren hugging the two animals and getting into the car, Zhao Shuhua finally broke out and shouted at Hao Ren, "What time is it? Why are you still in the mood to keep pets?

" Give them both. Your grandma Liu is allergic to animal hair, so she threw them away and is not allowed to take them back. "

Zhao Shuhua's sudden attack made Hao Ren stand by the car door in a daze, hugged two small animals, and looked at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian's face had completely darkened. He never thought that his mother would be so messy.

"Liu When did grandma become allergic to animal hair? "Grandma Liu watched him grow up. The old lady is in very good health and has never been allergic to anything.

" After the end of the world, your grandma Liu is allergic to everything. " Zhao Shuhua said without blushing.

"That's really a pity. "Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, walked up to Hao Ren, and said to Zhao Shuhua: "Mom, since I'm back, you can go with me, don't bother others anymore.

"Don't worry, the Liu family has taken care of you for so long, and I will definitely repay them. Come with me now, let's find another place, and our family can live a good life."

Meng Jiangtian smiled grimly, and went to pull Zhao Shuhua who was already in the car.

"What are you doing? You child, let me go." Meng Jiangtian used some strength to pull Zhao Shuhua, Zhao Shuhua struggled, and the son in front of her smiled sullenly, which made her feel very strange.

"How long are you going to mess around?" Meng Changwei slapped Meng Jiangtian's hand off, and he finally exploded.

"Do you know how expensive the houses in the safe zone are, and how expensive the food here is?"

"When your mother and I first came to the safe zone, we starved for five days and almost died of starvation.

"It was Xiaona who brought us here, and we came back to life. This is a life-saving grace, can you repay it? What will you repay?" "So you are going to treat me as a

gift to repay this life-saving grace Is it?" Meng Jiangtian looked at his parents coldly.

When did his parents become so self-assertive.

Meng Jiangtian has been a very independent person since he was a child, and his parents also respect his opinions.

But this time, they seemed to want to give him a marriage that was ordered by his parents and told by a matchmaker.

Such parents, Meng Jiangtian also feel very strange.