Chapter 67 Sunbathing is healthier

Cui Xisheng hurried to the bathroom, solved his physical problems, and felt comfortable all over.

When he came out, Meng Jiangtian was not in the room. The door was ajar, Meng Jiangtian should have gone out.

Cui Xisheng took a tomato, wiped it, and before eating it, Meng Jiangtian brought the student president and Qi Tianshan into the house.

When Qi Tianshan saw Cui Xisheng, his eyes blurred for a while, and he immediately lowered his head and dared not look any further.

Cui Xisheng felt uncomfortable when he saw Qi Tianshan, and went back to the bedroom with tomatoes.

Meng Jiangtian watched the expressions of the two, and became more and more sure that something was going on here.

Breakfast is very simple, rice porridge with red dates and wolfberries, cold cucumbers, and a plate of fried shredded potatoes at Cui Xisheng's strong request.

Cui Xisheng is very fond of potatoes, and he used to eat a few bites of them raw.

The student council president and Qi Tianshan were still eating leftovers.

Waiting for Cui Xisheng and Meng Jiangtian to finish eating, the student council president threw the bowl and chopsticks to Qi Tianshan, and stood in front of Meng Jiangtian with a serious face, as if he had something to say.

"What's the matter?" Meng Jiangtian gnawed on a raw cucumber, deliberately chewing loudly in front of the student council president.

The juice was dripping, and the president of the student council swallowed unconsciously.

After shifting his gaze for a while, the president of the student council stabilized his emotions, and said solemnly: "Meng Jiangtian, are you really going to give some food to the people upstairs? Some people fainted from hunger last night. Human life."

"It's nothing to do with me, I'm not their parents." Meng Jiangtian threw away the cucumber root in his hand and said casually.

"We are all classmates, and in the last days, if we didn't become zombies, we are the same kind.

So much food is exposed to the sun, and it will go bad in a few days. You and Tracy can't finish eating, why can't you share some with them. "The student council president asked righteously.

"That's right. "Meng Jiangtian nodded suddenly, agreeing with the student council president.

The student council president was taken aback for a moment, Qi Tianshan stopped washing the dishes, and secretly glanced at Meng Jiangtian.

In the bedroom, Cui Xisheng paused the computer game and listened to the conversation outside.

"You agree? "The student council president asked in surprise.

"Well, I agree. Later, I will go up and pick out those that are about to expire, and dry them in the sun. When they expire, I will share them with them.

As for whether they can survive until the food expires, it depends on whether their physique can withstand it.

Chairman, your suggestion is good. When I go up later, I will tell them how much you think about them. "

Meng Jiangtian patted the shoulder of the student council president, smiling very much.

"Meng Jiangtian, don't go too far, how could you do this.

They have been hungry for so many days, and if they eat spoiled food, they are likely to suffer from diarrhea.

Now there is no medicine, and diarrhea will kill people. "The student council president slapped Meng Jiangtian's hand off, and roared angrily.

"President, don't you agree with me doing this?" Then I don't know. "Meng Jiangtian shrugged and changed his mind again.

"You..." The student president was so angry at Meng Jiangtian's rascal appearance that

he was speechless. "Meng Jiangtian smiled coldly, watching the student council president say every word.

Being threatened again, the president of the student council held his breath in his throat and couldn't say a word.

The atmosphere turned cold in an instant, Qi Tianshan shrank his neck, finished brushing the bowls and chopsticks lightly, stood in the kitchen rubbing his hands and looked at the two tense people.

"Finish?" Meng Jiangtian sat on the sofa, looking at Qi Tianshan and asked.

Qi Tianshan nodded immediately.

"Let's go after brushing." Meng Jiangtian lifted his chin and pointed to the door.

Qi Tianshan walked out obediently, Meng Jiangtian looked at the student president who was still standing there and said, "Are you still going?" The student president stood

in a stalemate for three seconds, and was defeated by Meng Jiangtian's increasingly cold eyes , also left with a dark face.

Meng Jiangtian watched the student council president leave and rolled his eyes. Walking into the bedroom, Cui Xisheng played computer games as if nothing had happened, without eavesdropping at all.

"Do you think I should distribute some food to those people on the roof?" Meng Jiangtian sat next to Cui Xisheng, took Cui Xisheng's arm, and gently squeezed the flesh on Cui Xisheng's arm.

"The food is yours. You can share it if you want, and no one dares to touch it if you don't want to." Cui Xisheng replied vaguely.

He can't even explain his own attitude towards those people on the roof. Those people robbed him of food and made him starve for two days, and the child almost died of hunger. He hated them.

Cui Xisheng was very happy and happy that Meng Jiangtian was starving them and made them see that they would not be able to eat.

But let him watch those people starve to death. After all, he grew up in a peaceful age. Cui Xisheng is not used to watching people starve to death.

It's just that he is not the Holy Mother, so he will ask Meng Jiangtian to save them regardless of past suspicions. Anyway, the food is not his own, and he does not have the right to make decisions, so why should he bother to think about it.

"You really don't care about everything when you're full. That's fine, it's fine for you to do this. I'll go up and tease them." Meng Jiangtian took an inch, reached into Cui Xisheng's clothes and touched Cui Xisheng's belly.

This one just touched the place where the baby was pregnant, Cui Xisheng was startled, and hugged his stomach nervously.

Fortunately, after two months, the stomach has not yet bulged, and Meng Jiangtian has no doubts about the flat feel. He just smiled and said: "I remember you used to have some abdominal muscles, but now you have leftover flesh. It's okay to move more, don't sit all the time." Let's go."

"I'm so anemic, I'll get dizzy if I exercise too much." Cui Xisheng made an excuse.

There is a baby in my belly, the first three months are a dangerous period, so I dare not move casually.

Meng Jiangtian frowned, Cui Xisheng's anemia was indeed a problem.

"Then take a good rest and don't play for too long." Meng Jiangtian instructed, closed the door, and walked up to the roof.

Seeing Meng Jiangtian, everyone's eyes were full of anticipation. The student council president said this morning that he would go down to persuade Meng Jiang to get food.

It's just that the student council president came back just now, his face was as dark as the bottom of a pot, and he seemed to have an unpleasant conversation with Meng Jiangtian.

But they were so hungry, the food was right in front of them, but no one dared to take it, which tortured their control every moment.

How can I live on drinking water every day? Some people really can't bear it. When they saw Meng Jiangtian, they were so hungry that they used all their hands and feet. They crawled to Meng Jiangtian's side, crying and begging: "Meng Jiangtian, please give me something to eat." Yes. As long as you give me something to eat, I can do whatever you want me to do.

What Tracy can do, I can do too. This is the first time for me, and I definitely feel better than Tracy Sheng. "

The man is already crazy about eating. He originally despised Cui Xisheng for using improper means in exchange for food, but now, he only has envy in his mind. He even volunteered to sacrifice himself just for a little food. If he hooked up with him before the end of the

world Meng Jiangtian, then he is the one who can eat hot food while sitting down now.

"You can do what Cui Xisheng can do? With a smile on his face, Meng Jiangtian looked at the man kneeling at his feet, seeming to be a little moved.

The man suddenly ignited hope, nodded and said: "Yes, yes, I can do anything. What Tracy can't do, I can do too.

I often exercise, and my body is better than Tracy's. This is the first time for me, and I definitely feel better than Tracy's. "

The man took off his dirty shirt, and his eight-pack abs were very obvious.

" Hehe, the figure is really good. "Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, leaned closer to the man and said: "But I just like people with fat around their waists, this is not the first time. You can't even grow a hair on Tracy's leg. "

Kicking the man away, Meng Jiangtian used some strength, the man rolled backwards a few times, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

People who originally wanted to imitate the man's voluntary devotion saw Meng Jiangtian being so cruel, and immediately retreated. He came up with the idea of ​​hooking up with Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian rubbed his feet on the ground, disgusted that his feet touched a man.

Putting on his smile again, Meng Jiangtian looked at these more than a hundred refugees.

His face was yellow and thin, and he had been exposed to direct sunlight for seven days. Many people's faces were sunburned, red and black. Lips were chapped and peeled, and some people's mouths were split and bleeding.

Looking at this group of people, Meng Jiangtian felt that Cui Xisheng was still white and tender, without those hard muscles, and it was more comfortable to hold soft ones.

Facing more than a hundred people timidly looking at him, Meng Jiangtian smiled more friendly and said: "I know you are very hungry, and you all want to eat my food. The president told me today, I

think he You're right, I can't finish eating so much food, and it's easy to spoil if left for a long time.

So I thought, why not share it with you."

Meng Jiangtian's words made everyone excited, and Bai Duo's eyes were full of excitement. Hope Qiqi looked at him.

The student council president frowned behind the wall. He had been tortured by Meng Jiangtian for the past few days, and he had a better understanding of Meng Jiangtian's demonic attributes.

This person would never share the food so kindly. Just now, he said that the food would be dried in the sun, so he is probably just making fun of these people now.

"But if you want to eat these foods, you can't eat them for free. Do me a favor and I'll share the food with you. If anyone wants to help, just raise your hand." Meng Jiangtian said with a smile.

"I, I, I..." The crowd instantly raised their dirty arms, fearing that they would not be able to be selected, they pushed and shoved towards Meng Jiangtian.

"Sit down for me." Meng Jiangtian took a step back, pressing on more than a hundred people with overwhelming momentum, and a group of people fell to the ground in an instant and fell into one piece.

Chest tightness, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing, the crowd looked at Meng Jiangtian in horror.

Meng Jiangtian withdrew his momentum, and said with a pleasant face again: "Don't worry, everyone has a share. Listen to me, come in groups of ten, come in groups." In groups of ten, Meng Jiangtian enthusiastically gave a hundred people a share

. Many people were divided into groups, and finally figured out how many people were on the roof.

One hundred and eight people. This number reminded Meng Jiangtian of the 108 generals in Water Margin.

Zhao Huanrui consciously removed the one-meter-high earthen wall, and Meng Jiangtian directed the "soldiers" to place bread, cakes and other foods that were not easy to store in the vacated space one by one.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to Guoguo for 1 monthly ticket,

thank you for pride, Ugly Yahu 3 monthly tickets, 3 recommended tickets

thanks to w.x1 monthly

ticket thanks to Willevy, 15 recommended tickets, 10 monthly tickets

thanks to Mimiao, 3 recommended tickets

thanks to book friend NkunL6458 1 monthly ticket

thanks to Ruo Rongyu Water 1 monthly ticket

thanks to user gf440na6 for 1 recommended ticket,

thank her for saying it's good! 6 recommendation tickets

thanks to Moxiang's little wife, 1 monthly ticket, 10 recommendation tickets

thanks to a piece of winter wheat, 1 monthly ticket

thanks to user h1ot22zn, 1 monthly ticket.

Babies are so awesome. If you thank me, the author has more to say. I will thank you in the comment area. their love.

Please continue to smash me to death with recommendation tickets and monthly tickets]