Chapter 71 Chasing and Killing

The student council president didn't leave, he looked at Cui Xisheng for a while, and Cui Xisheng frowned and stared back at him.

The president of the student council looked at Cui Xisheng's big eyes staring at him, and suddenly his heart skipped a beat. Why is this man so handsome all of a sudden?

I kept thinking about Cui Xisheng's soft and waxy voice just now in my mind, and I always felt that my bones were a little numb.

Turning back hurriedly, steadying his heartbeat, the student council president hurriedly left.

No wonder Meng Jiangtian cared so much about Cui Xisheng, this kid is really a charmer.

Cui Xisheng looked at the back of the student council president leaving inexplicably. He was very familiar with the way the student council president looked at him just now.

Qi Tianshan has often looked at him with this kind of look recently, for example, now, Qi Tianshan is standing at the door with this kind of possessive look, which is very disgusting.

"You still don't leave!" Qi Tianshan's wolf-like eyes made him flustered, and Cui Xisheng yelled loudly, emboldening himself.

Qi Tianshan was trembling all over, just now he also heard Cui Xisheng's soft voice, that voice seemed to have magical power, making him numb from head to toe.

Looking at Cui Xisheng's white and tender face, Qi Tianshan became more and more certain in his heart that he seemed to be in love with Cui Xisheng.

He wants to get him, wants to kiss him like Meng Jiangtian.

Now, with just the two of them, this is a great opportunity.

"What do you want! Stop, if you come again, I won't be polite." Seeing that Qi Tianshan walked in instead of leaving, Cui Xisheng panicked even more.

Going to the kitchen, he took a kitchen knife, held it across his chest, and threatened loudly.

Qi Tianshan looked at Cui Xisheng, staring at Cui Xisheng's constantly opening and closing lips, which were moist and tender, making one unable to help but want to stop the bite.

Snow-white teeth were faintly visible between the two red lips, and Qi Tianshan's tongue twirled around his own teeth.

Cui Xisheng licked those white teeth, the taste should be very good.

His mind was full of unhealthy images, Qi Tianshan slowly approached Cui Xisheng as if he had lost his soul.

"Don't come here! Stop!" Cui Xisheng walked around the dining table, avoiding Qi Tianshan's pursuit.

"Cui Xisheng, I like you, I'm in love with you. You can be my boyfriend." Qi Tianshan confessed while chasing after him.

He even liked this feeling of chasing, and the wildness in his bones seemed to be inspired out of the cowardly man.

This unprecedented hunting-like excitement made him more excited, and the expression on his face became more and more crazy.

With little clothes in summer, Qi Tianshan looked at Cui Xisheng's small waist and long legs, and finally couldn't help it. He stepped on the dining table and flew towards Cui Xisheng.

"Meng Jiangtian! Help, Meng Jiangtian!" The kitchen knife in Cui Xisheng's hand was knocked off by a ball of fire thrown by Qi Tianshan, and his hand was splashed by the flames, which was so hot that it hurt.

Seeing Qi Tianshan pounced like a wolf in mid-air, Cui Xisheng was so frightened that he jumped out of his body, and shouted Meng Jiangtian's name loudly in a panic.

It was just one floor away, and the windows were open. Meng Jiangtian should be able to hear him shouting.

Hearing the word Meng Jiangtian, Qi Tianshan's frantic expression froze suddenly, his reason returned to his brain in an instant, and fear swept over his whole body.

But the person was already in mid-air and couldn't be stopped. Qi Tianshan held down Cui Xisheng and rolled to the ground together.

He just ran upstairs and was about to teach those 108 generals who were scrambling for food.

Hearing Cui Xisheng's call for help all of a sudden, Meng Jiangtian flew downstairs without hesitation for a second, and rushed into the room through the window.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Qi Tianshan pressing Cui Xisheng, and Cui Xisheng had a painful expression on his face.

Being hit by such a big living person, the internal organs are about to be squeezed out.

Cui Xisheng didn't have time to take care of his internal organs, he held his belly with both hands, praying that the child would be fine.

"Qi Tianshan!" The scene in front of him stimulated Meng Jiangtian to leave rationally. His lover was crushed by other men, and Meng Jiangtian's sky spirit cover would be broken by anger.

Can the superhumans not kill the superhumans? He's going to kill one today, let's see what those so-called superiors will do to him!

The sharp wind blade flew towards Qi Tianshan who was struggling to get up.

Silver light flashed across the corner of his eyes, Qi Tianshan usually looked submissive, with a bullying look. But in a critical moment, this person's reaction power is faster than the student council president.

One rolled, rolled to Cui Xisheng's side, and escaped the deadly wind blade.

A ball of fire the size of a basketball instantly counterattacked and hit Meng Jiangtian. The scorching high temperature is approaching, and the skin is sore.

Meng Jiangtian narrowed his eyes as he watched the fireball flying over. The size of this fireball is not something that a power user who has just awakened can send out.

This guy has been hiding his clumsiness, his level should be higher than that of the student council president.

But in Meng Jiangtian's eyes, it's not enough. It's easy to smash this fireball, but the broken fireball will splash everywhere.

Cui Xisheng was still lying on the ground. If it splashed on him, an ordinary person like Cui Xisheng would not be able to withstand the flames of a supernatural being.

Moreover, it is not so easy to extinguish the fire of the supernatural being, and it will be even more troublesome if the house is lit.

Meng Jiangtian weighed the pros and cons in the light and flint, one sideways dodged the fireball, and the breeze carried the fireball to the ground.

But taking advantage of this short time, Qi Tianshan has already run away.

The corner of Meng Jiangtian's mouth twitched into a sneer. When it comes to running, who can run better than his wind and space elements.

Glancing at Cui Xisheng, Cui Xisheng has already sat up, his vitality is very strong, he should be fine.

As if disappearing out of thin air, Meng Jiangtian sensed Qi Tianshan's breath and teleported out.

Cui Xisheng struggled to sit up. The pain from being pressed gradually disappeared, and the stomach was also very calm, Cui Xisheng couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Rubbing his belly, Cui Xisheng was frightened and furious, looking at Meng Jiangtian, wanting to sue him.

But as soon as he raised his head, Cui Xisheng watched Meng Jiangtian disappear in place instantly, just like those gods in fairy tales, he turned around and disappeared.

This is definitely not the speed that the wind element can have. This old pervert has awakened other abilities.

It's unreasonable, is this person's ability wholesale? Is God face-blind, adding all the abilities that should be given to others to Meng Jiangtian.

After going through the thrilling experience just now, Cui Xisheng was very helpless about his own weakness and incompetence. He also wanted to awaken a supernatural ability.

Unfortunately, he has no abilities. He became more and more envious and jealous towards the Chosen One like Meng Jiangtian.

Qi Tianshan fled desperately, his supernatural powers were no longer hidden, his momentum was astonishing, and he could run at a speed of one hundred and twenty miles.

Jumping up and down the stairs, he quickly reached the third floor. As soon as he turned the corner, Meng Jiangtian was actually waiting in front of him.

Damn wind element! Qi Tianshan cursed in his heart, smashed through the window of the corridor, and jumped from the third floor.

Meng Jiangtian raised his eyebrows and disappeared instantly.

[The author has something to say: Thank you Zhao Jingwen for the 5 bowls of dog food

babies, the recommendation ticket and monthly ticket will be recorded in the author's heart in the future, and I will remember you. If you have favorite works, you can also vote for other authors. I love you]