Chapter 8 Meeting

"If you want to suspend school, I can help you with the school. For your parents, have you decided whether to tell them?" Hao Ren asked Cui Xisheng a little moved.

"I don't want to tell them for the time being."

"Then I have to find a reason to hide these ten months. I can use your illness as an excuse to suspend your studies on the school side. On your parents' side, you can think about it yourself."

" I know."

Cui Xisheng had a blood transfusion, and his dizziness and nausea felt a little better. He had something on his mind, and he fell asleep without knowing when.

When he woke up, he had already come to the ward from the emergency room.

This time it was a VIP ward, decorated like a hotel, with a sofa TV and even a kitchen.

Hao Ren was sitting on the sofa beside him, still flipping through the documents.

Cui Xisheng was still on an IV. Hao Ren heard the movement on the bed and walked over, "I woke up. You haven't eaten all day, so I put some nutrient solution on you. I've passed my breath at school. If you feel

better Now, I have to go back to school to go through the formalities of suspension. How do you feel now?"

"I feel very bad, my whole body is sore and weak, and I still want to sleep." Cui Xisheng frowned and closed his eyes again.

"Don't sleep, get up and eat something. The nutrient solution can't be eaten as a meal, the fetus still needs the nutrition of the food." "

No appetite." Thinking of the greasy food, Cui Xisheng lost his appetite in an instant.

"I've asked the cafeteria to prepare meals for pregnant women. You can try it."

Hao Ren went to the kitchen and brought out the meals that were always hot, very light food. Trixi ate a few mouthfuls raw, and she was relieved that she didn't have morning sickness.

After a meal, Cui Xisheng regained some energy and strength. I thought about going to school to complete the suspension procedures.

"Can you go to school now?" Hao Ren looked at Cui Xisheng, his face still as pale as paper.

"I feel okay, and I can feel at ease sooner if I finish it earlier." Cui Xisheng stood up with the bedside table, his head was not dizzy, his eyes were not blurred, but his legs were weak and he was still trembling.

"I'll take you there. With me here, it can be done quickly." Hao Ren was worried and wanted to follow.

"Okay, please trouble the dean."

Hao Ren drove Cui Xisheng back to the university, and Cui Xisheng met the dean of his university's academic affairs office for the first time.

Also, I saw Meng Jiangtian again.

"Dean Hao, why are you here in person? If you need anything, just call and tell me." "I

can't tell you on the phone, and it's not far away. Come and do it in person."

Hao Ren argued with the director . With a fake smile, Cui Xisheng hid behind Hao Ren, with his head down and his whole body stiff.

He didn't expect to meet Meng Jiangtian here. If he had known earlier, he would not have forced himself to suspend school today because he was uncomfortable.

Meng Jiangtian's eyes were on him all the time, Cui Xisheng avoided Meng Jiangtian's sight, his mind was in a mess.

"You can help this classmate first, we are not in a hurry."

"His business is over, dean, this classmate Meng Jiangtian is a top student, he is only a junior, and there is already a hospital willing to let him do an internship.

"That's good. Our school is going to have a famous doctor again this year. "

Young man, doctors are different from other professions. No matter how good your medical skills are, you should not be proud. When dealing with patients, you must be careful and careful.

Many diseases are combined together, if one is missed, the consequences will be disastrous. When Hao Ren saw the young student, he couldn't help but want to warn him.