Chapter 99 Let's Act Together

"I know." Zhang Zhefeng nodded, and said with a smile: "I know that Dean Hao has special abilities, and I want it even in a safe zone.

But I don't want to be like Liu Shenghui, who forcibly locks up Dean Hao to do things for myself.

I don't think It is better to be a friend than to be an enemy. Dean Hao should agree to help between friends." "

You have to ask him yourself." Meng Jiangtian stood up and walked to the bedroom door, knocked on the door and said, "Dean Come out."

Hao Ren lay on the door and heard it clearly, opened the door and walked out.

Cui Xisheng stood by the door curiously, Zhang Zhefeng just smiled friendlyly at Cui Xisheng, but the two supernatural beings behind him looked straight at Cui Xisheng.

Hao Ren noticed the eyes of the two supernatural beings, raised his eyebrows, and looked at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the two supernatural beings indifferently, with no expression on his face, showing no emotion.

Hao Ren smiled and said to Zhang Zhefeng: "Since we are friends, I will definitely help. I believe that Mr. Zhang will not restrict my personal freedom like Liu Shenghui did. Moreover,

if I do not come back, Meng Jiangtian will rescue me Yes, right?" Hao Ren looked at Meng Jiangtian, nervous and expectant.

"Of course." Meng Jiangtian nodded under Hao Ren's staring eyes.

Hao Ren laughed immediately.

"You can rest assured that I will send you back in one piece. It's too late today, Mr. Meng, rest well first, and I will send someone to pick you up tomorrow. But Dean Hao, can you come with me first

.

The zombies came too suddenly, and many people were scratched and bitten. If the zombie virus is not removed in time, their organs and limbs will rot, and they will not be saved. "

"Yes, but my level is not high, I'm afraid I won't be able to eliminate too many people at once. " How many people are infected?

"I haven't had time to make statistics. At this time, let's count as much as you can save. " Zhang Zhefeng shook his head and sighed, looking very worried.

"Then wait for me for a while, and I'll go get something." "

" Good. "

Hao Ren entered his room and began to rummage through his bottles and jars containing various medicines.

Zhang Zhefeng called suddenly, greeted Meng Jiangtian with a smile, and went out to answer the phone. The two supernatural beings followed closely Go out.

Hao Ren came out with a pack of potions, saw Zhang Zhefeng calling outside, leaned over to Meng Jiangtian, and whispered, "Did you see the way those two supernatural beings looked at your wife? They both reacted too. But Zhang Zhefeng, an ordinary person, didn't feel it. "

"So what, if they dare to stretch their claws too far, I'll chop off their claws." "Meng Jiangtian said coldly.

Hao Ren was speechless. This man is too possessive, and he didn't mean that at all.

"A male supernatural person who can't conceive, this should be the one your wife can seduce A class of people. "Hao Renqiang brought the topic back.

"I will chop anyone who dares to come." "Meng Jiangtian said fiercely, and hugged Cui Xisheng.

Hao Ren rolled his eyes, and there was no way to talk about serious topics with this jealous person. The old single dog couldn't stand the young and young showing affection, so he still went to rescue him. world.

But before he left, he still asked Meng Jiangtian: "My ability and these medicines can only last until tomorrow morning. If I can't come back in the morning, I will ask them to bring you a letter. If no one comes back with a letter, You have to come and save me."

"Understood." Meng Jiangtian nodded, Cui Xisheng had to rely on Hao Ren to recuperate his body, he would not leave Hao Ren alone now.

Hao Ren left with Zhang Zhefeng, fearing that zombies would appear suddenly again, Meng Jiang Tianhou didn't sleep well in the middle of the night, and would be alert to even the slightest noise.

Cui Xisheng slept soundly in Meng Jiangtian's arms. Early the next morning, Zhang Zhefeng sent someone to pick up Meng Jiangtian, and brought back Hao Ren who was almost collapsed from exhaustion.

They also brought a hearty breakfast very thoughtfully. This breakfast is really hearty, with eggs, pork, and beef stuffed buns. These breakfasts, which were often seen before the end of the world, are a luxury after the end of the world.

After the baby ate Meng Jiangtian's power, he honestly didn't make any more trouble. Cui Xisheng was no longer lethargic or nauseous, and this breakfast was very satisfying.

Meng Jiangtian saw that Cui Xisheng was eating well, and he was more willing to do things for Zhang Zhefeng.

Zhang Zhefeng sent several people to protect Cui Xisheng, one nanny was an ordinary person, and the two supernatural beings were women.

"The two girls I want, so that you don't chop off other people's paws. Don't worry, Cui Xisheng will help you look after them." Hao Ren patted his chest while eating breakfast.

"You'd better be optimistic about yourself." Meng Jiangtian rolled his eyes at him. For a person who can fall asleep three times after eating, it doesn't matter who takes care of who.

The two female supernatural beings are both around the second level, so it should be enough to protect Cui Xisheng.

Meng Jiangtian followed others to Zhang Zhefeng's office. There is also a woman in the room, her abilities fluctuate obviously, she should be almost at the third level.

Wearing exquisite makeup, wearing a tights, outlining an outstanding figure, long legs overlapping each other, a very heroic beauty.

"How was your rest last night?" Zhang Zhefeng enthusiastically pulled Meng Jiangtian to sit down.

The big beauty sat beside Zhang Zhefeng, looking at Meng Jiangtian unabashedly.

"It's okay." Meng Jiangtian frowned slightly, this woman seemed a little rude. How can you look at others like this once you meet.

"Dean Hao was exhausted yesterday, and he saved more than 180 people in one night. I have nothing to compensate, I can only let you eat some good supplements. Are you satisfied with your breakfast this morning?

" ?Although it's simple, it's the best breakfast I can come up with right now." "I'm

very satisfied. I'm satisfied with such a good breakfast in the last days. Is there any clue about the zombies? Where should I find out?" ?" Meng Jiangtian asked directly.

Zhang Zhefeng couldn't get to the point after talking for a long time, the woman's scrutiny almost exhausted his patience.

"You young people are motivated. My daughter also came to me early in the morning to investigate the zombies.

Let me introduce you, this is my daughter, Zhang Jiani.

She stayed up all night last night to help save people , I asked her to go back to rest and she didn't return. She is too stubborn, and I can't do anything about her. Let's go

find it together today. She is very familiar with the safe zone, and she leads the way, so the two of you can find it faster.

These are all suspicious places, you two should go and have a look together." Zhang Zhefeng handed Meng Jiangtian a piece of paper, on which there were suspected authentic places.

Meng Jiangtian took a look. He had just arrived in the safe zone, and he didn't know where any of the places above were.

"Let's go, I'll take you there." Zhang Jiani pulled the paper away from Meng Jiangtian's hand, smiling confidently.

Meng Jiangtian didn't say much, but felt that this woman was really rude. She also has one in her hand, and she wants to grab it from him.

Moreover, this woman has a ruddy complexion and is full of energy, she doesn't look like she has been busy all night. Hao Ren was almost exhausted, this woman looked like she just woke up from a full sleep.

Her smile is always so contrived, she always puts on airs, and she doesn't feel too tired to panic.

The father and daughter don't know what the hell they are doing.

Although he hated this woman who was acting all over her body, but in order to complete the task earlier and leave by helicopter, Meng Jiangtian still endured it.

Zhang Jiani's car is also an extremely flamboyant red sports car. Judging by the car's logo, it was still a pre-apocalyptic luxury car.

Get in the car, although the car is a little bit angry, but the speed is really fast.

"I heard that you are already level 3.8. The end of the world has not been long. How did you manage to level up so quickly?" Zhang Jiani chatted with Meng Jiangtian just after lighting the fire.

"Talent." Meng Jiangtian didn't want to talk to Zhang Jiani, so he said two words indifferently.

"Talent is indeed very important. When the end of the world came, the order of human society was completely overthrown. The difference between people with supernatural powers and ordinary people suddenly became cloud and mud. Those who can awaken supernatural powers are all gifted people."

Meng Jiangtian was silent, not knowing what this woman wanted to say.

Meng Jiangtian didn't speak, and Zhang Jiani didn't care, and continued: "The future world will definitely be dominated by supernatural beings, and in the face of absolute power, the constraints of human society in the past will be useless.

Ordinary people and supernatural beings will truly become people of two worlds. After Zhang Jiani finished speaking, she glanced at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian was still silent, and Zhang Jiani continued: "Where there are people, there will be fights. Fights between supernatural beings will definitely be fierce. If you are not careful, you will pay the price of your life."

If you want to stand out among the supernatural beings, you must be superior in rank, and you must have enough rights to do what you want.

Anything without abilities will be restricted. Just like my father, although he is the manager of the safe zone, he still has to care about the opinions of those supernatural beings. Many things cannot be decided by him alone.

This time he was able to become a manager because of my support and his own prestige before the end of the world.

But I'm a girl, I still like to go shopping and buy things, I don't like these power struggles.

I have already told my father that if I can find a husband with the same high level, my father will give this manager position to my husband in the future. "

Zhang Jiani glanced at Meng Jiangtian secretly, looking at Meng Jiangtian's reaction.

Meng Jiangtian looked out of the car window with a blank expression.

Zhang Jiani bit her lower lip slightly, a little annoyed.

She said so much, and hinted and expressed very well. Obviously, as long as you are not too stupid, you should be able to understand what she meant.

But this person didn't reply to her a word. Is this person really stupid or just

pretending to be stupid? I am used to being flattered and flattered, but now I am being treated like this Treated indifferently, while Zhang Jiani was angry, she became very competitive, and today she had to tease this wood.

There are very few people who can make her take the initiative to flirt. Regardless of her own advantages or her family background, the person she wants to chase has never failed so far.

"I heard that you have a boyfriend and are pregnant. The apocalypse is so miraculous that boys can have babies." Zhang Jiani chose a topic that Meng Jiangtian might be interested in before making a conversation.

"What do you want to say?" Sure enough, when Cui Xisheng was mentioned, Meng Jiangtian was no longer silent. Why did this woman sound like she was mocking Cui Xisheng.