Chapter 129 Going Home

After Yao Xue left, Cui Xisheng walked out of the room with his head on his head, as if he had just woken up.

Seemingly inadvertently asked: "Who left just now?"

Meng Jiangtian did not expose Cui Xisheng's little trick, took out a small box from the space, opened it to reveal two crystal nuclei, and said with a smile: "The safe zone came to give a thank you gift."

"Such a big crystal nucleus, who gave the gift?" Cui Xisheng smiled brighter than Meng Jiangtian.

"I don't know her very well."

"Really? I think she is very familiar with you. She is so beautiful, but you don't know her?" "No matter how beautiful she is,

she is still a woman, not my style. "Meng Jiangtian took out a small mirror, looked at Cui Xisheng and said, "I like this kind of sour boy.

" The meat on the plate is back, and it seems to be a little fatter.

"Wait for me for a few more days, and I'll take you back to my house to see if my whole family is sour." Meng Jiangtian leaned over, insisting on appearing in the same frame as Cui Xisheng in the small mirror.

"Is it going to be a few days? Do you have anything else to do?"

"I got two space system crystal nuclei, and I want to eat them. My space is bigger, and you can stay in it more comfortably."

"Can you put people in your space?" Cui Xisheng asked in surprise. He did not hear the conversation between Meng Jiangtian and Hao Ren.

"Well, when I have more space, I will build a small house in it. You live in it, and I will take you wherever you go in the future, so you don't have to worry about your safety anymore." "That would be great.

" , every time you leave, there are unscrupulous people who want to harm me, it's really strange."

"It won't happen in the future. I'll catch rabbits, and I'll find a place to eat crystal nuclei after eating them. You may have to wait for me for a few days." "

That's okay, there are Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai, so you can go at ease."

" Why does this sound so awkward."

Meng Jiangtian caught a few rabbits, and then a few pheasants, and when they were full, Meng Jiangtian left again.

This time, Meng Jiangtian returned after three days away. The two space system crystal nuclei made his space system directly upgrade by two levels, reaching level four.

Every time the space is upgraded to a level, the length, width, and height will double. The space system of the fourth level is eight meters long, eight meters wide, and eight meters high.

A square cube with a volume of 512 cubic meters.

The size sounds quite large, but the place is not very big, and a small house is enough, but Meng Jiangtian has other plans.

Cui Xisheng is a pregnant woman, nutrition is very important. Often eating barbecue and fast food nutrition is not comprehensive.

Meng Jiangtian left a small area for several people to stay in, and the rest of the area was covered with a layer of soil.

The vegetable seeds bought in the capital safety zone were sprinkled, and the water, wood, and soil came out together. In one day, the vegetables in the space were already lush and verdant, ready to eat.

After bringing back a few rabbits, Jiao Yaqing showed off her cooking skills. They all ate a big meal with vegetables and meat, and they were all very satisfied.

After confirming the direction to go back to Suzhou, he rested overnight, and the second Meng Jiangtian brought the three people and two beasts into his own space.

When Cui Xisheng saw the vegetables all over the ground, he was so happy that his teeth could not see his eyes. One tomato turned red after a night.

Cui Xisheng greedily took it off, wiped it and stuffed it into his mouth, Meng Jiangtian didn't stop him.

Cui Xisheng hadn't eaten fruit for a long time, biting down, the sour taste exploded in his mouth, Cui Xisheng wrinkled his face, and immediately put on a pain mask.

Cui Xisheng spit it out in one gulp, looking at the tomato in his hand, he didn't want to eat it, and felt distressed when he threw it away.

Meng Jiangtian reluctantly threw away the tomato, and sprinkled it on a tomato plant. The green fruit of this tomato plant quickly grew and turned red, and it was fully ripe in a short while.

Cui Xisheng couldn't wait to pick off a bright red tomato, and took a bite without wiping it. There are no pesticides or fertilizers, and the tomatoes produced with supernatural powers are sweet and sour, and taste great.

Cui Xisheng closed his eyes and enjoyed himself. He ate a tomato in two or three bites, and picked another tomato and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Don't eat too much." Meng Jiangtian instructed a few words, picked the remaining four and gave them to Hao Ren and Jiao Yaqing, and the two small animals also got one.

"Without pesticides and fertilizers, this taste is really delicious. It's a pity that there are no eggs, otherwise it will be more delicious when fried." Jiao Yaqing said with a smile.

Seeing that his son had finished eating the second one, he looked at him eagerly, and handed Cui Xisheng the tomato he took a bite out of.

"I don't want it. I still have it. Mom, eat it quickly." Cui Xisheng shook his head, looked at Meng Jiangtian and said, "I want to eat more, you can ripen a few more." A tomato plant produced more than a dozen, and Meng

Jiangtian Only six were ripened, and the rest were green fruits.

"You can't eat too much at once, you still have a baby in your stomach." Meng Jiangtian touched Cui Xisheng's stomach.

"I won't eat it now, I'll save it for the road. My mother and Dean Hao will watch over me."

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng, thinking about the credibility of his words.

"You can ripen it a bit more, we will watch him." Jiao Yaqing said with a smile.

When the mother-in-law spoke, Meng Jiangtian nodded, ripening the rest.

Meng Jiangtian left the space, turned on his phone, and found the direction of Suzhou Province according to the navigation map.

With a wind system of level six, the speed is no slower than that of an airplane, and even faster.

After flying at full speed for two hours, Meng Jiangtian saw the familiar city, but now it is also an empty city.

I went back to my house and took a look. There was a thick layer of dust. Nothing in the house was taken away, but there was no blood in the house.

Liu Shenghui said that his parents have entered the safe zone of Suzhou Province. But he came all the way and didn't see where the safe zone was.

Taking out his phone, Meng Jiangtian dug out the phone number stored on the phone. The mobile phone number of that beautiful woman Yao is very conspicuous.

Meng Jiangtian dialed the number, and the other person quickly picked up: "Hey, rare customer. Could it be that I miss my sister so much that I can't help but look for me after three days?" Yao Xue opened his mouth, and Meng

Jiangtian Just about to hang up the phone, Meng Jiangtian took a deep breath, and asked directly: "Where is the safe zone in Suzhou Province?"

"Safe zone in Suzhou Province? Have you gone home?" Yao Xue asked in a daze.

"Well. My current location is in Changzhou."

"That's not far from the safety zone. The safety zone of Suzhou Province is in the provincial capital city. You can find it. It's a big area." "

I see. "Meng Jiangtian hung up the phone like crossing a river and tearing down a bridge.

Yao Xue from City D looked at the hung up phone, her eyes rolled so hard that she couldn't see any blackness.

Meng Jiangtian flew to the provincial capital according to the location of his mobile phone, and soon saw the large new safe zone in the suburbs.

After landing on the ground, Meng Jiangtian released Cui Xisheng and the two small animals. Cui Xisheng also held a half-eaten tomato in his hand.

Meng Jiangtian stared at the tomato in Cui Xisheng's hand without saying a word.

Cui Xisheng pulled out a stiff smile, and Jiao Yaqing was also embarrassed.

If her son didn't stare at him, he could see all kinds of things stuffed in his mouth, which was a virtue of stealing food when he was a child.

"I just ate this one. If you don't believe me, go in and have a look. The rest of the tomatoes are hanging there." Cui Xisheng hurriedly explained, and handed the half-eaten tomato to Meng Jiangtian's mouth.

Meng Jiangtian ate the remaining half of the tomato under Cui Xisheng's painful little eyes.

He said to the three people: "The front is the safe area of ​​my hometown. From now on, I want to live in this safe area. Do

you have a safe area that you want to go to? If so, I will find my parents and discuss with them. You can go to another safe area."

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng, he mainly cared about Cui Xisheng's thoughts.

Cui Xisheng is from the north and has never been to the south since he was a child.

When Meng Jiangtian first went to the north to go to college, he had a deep memory. No matter the climate or living habits, it took him a long time to adapt.

Cui Xisheng is pregnant with a child now, if he is not used to living in the south, he will take his family to live in the north.

"I'll go wherever you go." Cui Xisheng said while holding Meng Jiangtian's arm.

Now in this world, there is no place I want to go, as long as there are relatives by my side, home is everywhere.

"Then let's go in." Meng Jiangtian took Cui Xisheng's hand and walked towards the gate of the safe zone.

Several people appeared at the gate of the safe area, and the guards on the city wall immediately became vigilant. But through the monitor on the door, these people don't look like zombies.

A soldier held a loudspeaker and shouted on the city wall: "Are the people below?" "

Yes, we are human beings." Meng Jiangtian also shouted and answered.

"Wait a minute." The soldier on the city wall shouted.

After a while, a small hole was opened on the gate, and a soldier watched several people from the small hole.

Meng Jiangtian took a few steps forward, and the soldier immediately stretched out a gun from the small hole, and shouted: "Don't move, stand three meters away."

Meng Jiangtian immediately protected Cui Xisheng behind him, and stepped back a few steps. Slightly frowned. The safety zone is too heavily guarded.

The soldier kept pointing his gun at Meng Jiangtian, and looked at Meng Jiangtian for a long time, but he didn't find the characteristics of a zombie on Meng Jiangtian's body. He slightly deflected the muzzle of the gun, but still asked vigilantly, "Did you find it yourself?"

"Yes, we found it with great difficulty. Don't you accept humans in your safe zone? I'm a supernatural being." Meng Jiangtian spoke in his native dialect.

Hearing the familiar dialect, the soldier's eyes lit up, and he finally smiled, put down his gun and said, "Just speak your dialect, you are not a zombie.

" Listen to the accent." Meng Jiangtian felt that the soldier was a bit puzzled. Is it a zombie that can be seen at a glance?

"You didn't know that when you first came here, the zombies have evolved. Not only are they intelligent, but some zombies have returned to their human appearance.

" The safety zone on the side was mixed in by a zombie that was exactly like a human, and many people died.

"We are frightened to guard the city wall now, and the superior has sent a supernatural person to help us defend the city wall." "

You wait here for a while, I will call that supernatural person." "

The soldier said a few words with the walkie-talkie, put down the walkie-talkie and said to Meng Jiangtian: "That supernatural person is called Jiang Haitao, a level 3.4 water-type supernatural person, and they are the top few supernatural persons in our safe zone." one.

"But you don't need to be nervous, he is very friendly, what level is your ability?" "

I don't know, I haven't tested it yet. Who is the highest level in the safe zone, and what level is it?" "

Of course the highest level is safe The manager of the zone, Feng Jingguang, is said to be a level 4 gold system power user.

"This is the only level 4 power user in our safe zone. "

"Oh. "Meng Jiangtian nodded. He might have to test his ability in a while. With Liu Shenghui's lessons learned, Meng Jiangtian didn't want to be in the limelight again. He was really annoyed by the jealousy of those narrow-minded managers. He had to find a way to fool him in a while. He now

has

space The element is about level 4, the element of wind is level 6, the element of water is level 4, the element of wood is almost level 5, the element of earth and wood is almost the same, and it is almost level 5. The level of healing, thunder and fire is low, only about level

2 Maybe

you can use the fire element to fool you. But Meng Jiangtian suddenly remembered that Liu Anna seemed to have returned to the safe zone here.

She knew that she had awakened the wind element, and she also knew that his wind element was already level 3.8. It will be more troublesome to expose the fire element.

I will use less wind power for a while, and I don't know if I can fool the instrument that tests the power.