Chapter 149: Being Pregnant and Still Smart

"Xiaobai, change the image of the principal." Meng Jiangtian said.

Colorful mist surrounded Hao Ren. In the eyes of everyone, Hao Ren changed from a wretched old man into a kawaii little lolita.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the phone screen expectantly, then shook his head in disappointment.

On the screen, Hao Ren was still that wretched old man, but there was a layer of colorful mist around him.

Xiaobai's ability is to confuse the senses of the creature, controlling the creature to see what it wants the creature to see.

But the camera has no senses, it is physical and immune to Xiaobai's magic.

"Can't you?" Hao Ren was slightly disappointed when he saw Meng Jiangtian shaking his head.

"Xiaobai's ability may only be useful to people, not to the camera."

"Then destroy the camera?" Cui Xisheng leaned against Meng Jiangtian to cut his hair, gnawing on an apple, as a matter of course.

Hao Ren and Meng Jiangtian's eyes lit up, and they both looked at Xiao Hei.

"That's right, Xiao Hei is a lightning type, so he can easily short-circuit the monitor." Hao Ren slapped his thigh and looked at Meng Jiangtian happily.

"This is indeed a way, you can try it." Meng Jiangtian nodded, turned around and kissed Cui Xisheng on the face, and praised with a smile: "Baby is so smart." "Hey, can you two young people pay attention

, There are still two people here." Hao Ren knocked on the table and complained, the old single dog hates other people's show of affection.

Jiao Yaqing looked at Cui Xisheng with a smile, Cui Xisheng blushed, and punched Meng Jiangtian's chest with his small fists, and his head got into Meng Jiangtian's neck.

"My fault." Meng Jiangtian grabbed the small fist that hammered his chest, and admitted his mistake with a smile.

"The problem of disguise is solved, how should we collect money? Is there an anonymous bank card here?" Hao Ren rubbed his chin and frowned again.

"You don't need to collect money, you can exchange things. Now everything is in short supply in the last days, and the contribution value is not stable at all." "You can

buy an apple with 50 contribution points yesterday, but you may not be able to buy it with 100 contribution points today." The owner of the fruit shop is simply a profiteer.

"You guys might as well trade with apples. Apples are very precious now." Cui Xisheng took a bite of the apple viciously. Such an expensive apple cannot be wasted.

"Yo, other people are stupid for three years after pregnancy. It's good for you. You become smarter after pregnancy." Hao Ren looked at Cui Xisheng and joked with a smile.

This method is indeed feasible. Cui Xisheng solved two problems that had troubled him for a long time, and Hao Ren finally had a positive evaluation of Cui Xisheng's IQ.

If I had known this kid was so smart, I wouldn't have had to wait for Meng Jiangtian to come back to discuss it.

"That's because I'm three points smarter than others. Even if I'm pregnant, I'm stupid compared to my previous self, but compared to others, I'm still extremely smart. Don't you think so?" Tracy looked up proudly With a chin, he looked at Meng Jiangtian.

"Of course, if you weren't pregnant, you would be the smartest person in the world." Meng Jiangtian didn't feel embarrassed at all, and praised him sincerely.

"Hypocrisy." Cui Xi gave him a blank look, but happily plunged into Meng Jiangtian's arms.

"Then let's use the crystal nucleus to trade. That thing shouldn't depreciate too quickly." Hao Ren said.

"Yes." Meng Jiangtian nodded.

"Then I'll refine medicine now." Hao Ren rubbed his hands embarrassedly and said, "Lend me 800,000, and I'll go buy some traditional Chinese medicine."

Meng Jiangtian gave Hao Ren 800,000 contribution points, and Hao Ren rushed out excitedly.

In the afternoon, the trucks pulling Chinese herbal medicines went back and forth several times, and the living room was full of Chinese herbal medicines.

Meng Jiangtian was afraid that Liu Anjian would see these herbs when he came again, so he sold most of the western medicines brought back from Liushu Town in the space, and kept the commonly used ones for spare. The space was freed up, and all the traditional Chinese medicines were collected in their own space.

Throughout the night, Hao Ren's room had been emitting a strong smell of traditional Chinese medicine.

The next day, when Meng Jiangtian opened the door, he saw Hao Ren standing at the door with thick dark circles under his eyes, but he was very excited.

"Meng Jiangtian, I've already divided up the purification potion. This small bottle can purify the first-level zombie virus. How much do you think we should price?"

Hao Ren held a finger-long glass bottle in his hand. The bottle contains a clear liquid that looks like water.

But the pure smell from the small bottle is very refreshing. When I wake up in a daze, I immediately feel refreshed after taking a sip.

"What's the approximate cost of your small bottle?" Meng Jiangtian asked while shaking the purification potion.

"There are almost fifty bottles of that batch of liquid medicine, and the cost is around 5,000 contribution points. On average, the cost should be 100 contribution points per bottle." "Then

we will exchange a first-level crystal nucleus for a small bottle." Meng Jiangtian smiled and set a sky-high price.

"The first-level crystal nucleus is now worth 50,000 contribution points. This is a life-saving medicine for me. Why do I have to exchange two first-level crystal nuclei for a bottle?" Hao Ren did the math, and he wanted it even more ruthlessly than Meng Jiangtian. .

"Maybe in the wild, if he meets a supernatural being bitten by a zombie, he will spend all his wealth to buy it." Meng Jiangtian said more and more outrageous.

"That's right, it's more valuable in the wild. Yesterday, a person with supernatural abilities was bitten by a zombie and had to give up." Hao Ren looked at Meng Jiangtian with bright eyes, he couldn't go in the wild.

"I see, I'll go to the field today." Meng Jiangtian nodded with a smile.

"After selling the medicine, half of the money will be shared with you."

"You'd better save enough money to buy those medical equipment before sharing it with me." Meng Jiangtian shook his head, nineteen million is not a small amount.

After breakfast, Meng Jiangtian was going out with fifty bottles of purification medicine. Cui Xisheng was very reluctant to leave when he came back, he hugged Meng Jiangtian's waist and refused to let go.

Hao Ren wanted to persuade him, but Cui Xisheng complained instead. Hao Ren was wronged, so he went back to his room to catch up on sleep. He didn't sleep all night, but he was exhausted.

Pregnant people are very sensitive, Meng Jiangtian patiently got bored with Cui Xisheng for a while, before Cui Xisheng let go of Meng Jiangtian.

There is no surveillance in the wild, so Xiaobai's abilities can come in handy, and Xiaohei can't take care of three people with one cat.

Meng Jiangtian told Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing not to go out casually, and to stay at home so that Xiao Hei could protect them.

Xiaobai was put into the space. In order not to attract attention, Meng Jiangtian accepted the task of hunting zombies and obtaining crystal nuclei.

On the task, the purchase price of a first-level crystal nucleus has risen to 60,000 contribution value. With such an increase, Hao Ren's goal can be accomplished faster.

He left the safe zone with a group of supernatural beings who were also doing the same task.

After leaving the gate of the safety zone, a group of people left in all directions. Meng Jiangtian chose to follow a team of supernatural beings with the largest number of people.

Usually such a large number of teams go out to search for supplies, and they are also the most capable people who can encounter zombies. Follow them and it should open soon.