Chapter 170 Who is the Outer Room

As a family member of the hero, Feng Jingguang was not stingy, and gave the Liu family a generous compensation. This big villa was also assigned to Liu Zhaoyao's name, and the family lived there for free.

From now on, Liu Anjian's father, Liu Zhao, will be able to receive 100,000 contribution points every month to ensure the basic life of the family.

But with 100,000 contribution points, he could only buy some artificially synthesized nutritional medicines. It was impossible to eat big fish, fruits and vegetables like Liu Anjian did when he was alive.

After the noisy funeral, the reporters and guests left one after another, leaving only the Liu family and the Meng family.

"Old Liu, Xiulan, An Jian is a hero. People who die can't be brought back to life, so don't be too sad.

" You still have Anna, think about her, and you should cheer up and live a good life. Zhao Shuhua held Zhou Xiulan's hand to comfort her.

"I have to think about her." Zhou Xiulan looked at Meng Jiangtian, and Meng Jiangtian instinctively felt that something was wrong.

"Shuhua, there is only one supernatural person in Anjian in our family. Now that he is gone, our family has nothing to rely on in the future."

"Although there is a pension of 100,000 a month, but now the price, the contribution value of 100,000, and a few meals will be gone.

" When Xiaotian didn't come back, we took you in, and now our family is gone Protected by supernatural beings, I can't sleep at night.

"You see, Anna has always been thinking about Xiaotian. Which of the current supernatural beings doesn't have several companions? I have already talked to Anna. She won't mind Tracy's birth.

" Unruly people are afraid of Xiaotian, so they won't come to trouble us, and we can have someone to rely on. "

Zhou Xiulan touched her tears, crying sadly.

"This..." After listening to Zhou Xiulan's words, Zhao Shuhua looked at Meng Jiangtian in embarrassment.

She can't be the master of her son.

"Xiaotian already has a pregnant wife. If Anna wants to marry Xiaotian, she can only be an unknown side room.

" It should be possible to find a single supernatural being willing to marry her, following Xiaotian, she is too wronged. "

Meng Jiangtian was about to refuse, but Meng Changwei refused first. Hearing the tone, Meng Changwei didn't seem to agree very much with Meng Jiangtian and Liu Anna. Meng Jiangtian

glanced at Meng Changwei unexpectedly. His father used to be very good at persuading him to be with Liu Anna. Liu Anna was together, but now they disagreed. Meng Jiangtian frowned and didn't say much.

"Xiaotian... Are you going to marry that Cui Xisheng? It seems that our safe zone has not stipulated that boys can marry boys.

"Actually, Xiaotian married Anna, and we will not deny that Tracy gave birth to him. After all, he has a child with Xiaotian.

"In the future, we can also live under the same roof, and we will not treat him as an outside room.

"What age is it now, and there are no such things as big wives and concubines, everyone is equal."

Zhou Xiulan didn't think of her daughter as a concubine, and it would be good if she didn't let Cui Xisheng be a concubine.

Anna is a girl, a big girl with a yellow flower, how can she be compared to a man, and she is an outsider.

And this is the end of the world, and Meng Changwei still uses the word "outside room". This person really wants to be a master and is crazy.

When her son was alive before, Meng Changwei's dog-legged appearance was ridiculous to her.

Now that her son is gone, it's disgusting that the old bastard sees them all looking so superior.

They are the old bastard's saviors. If they don't accept Liu Anna, she will go out and sue them for their ingratitude.

Make Meng Jiangtian's reputation bad, and see how his family can hold up their heads in the safe zone in the future.

"Aunt Zhou is right. Even in the last days, everyone is equal.

" So I only plan to marry one in my life, and that is Cui Xisheng, and I won't find any other concubines.

"Don't worry, you saved my parents. Even if Anna doesn't marry me, I won't let people bully you.

" I will give you my mobile phone number. If you encounter any trouble, you can call me , I'll come over and help you right away. "

Meng Jiangtian found a pen and paper, wrote down his mobile phone number, and handed it to Zhou Xiulan.

Zhou Xiulan took the note with a displeased face, and asked Meng Jiangtian, "Xiaotian, what is it about our Anna that is inferior to that one?" Cui Xisheng, you have a pregnant man as your wife, aren't you afraid that others will laugh at you? "

What other people say is their business. As long as Tracy and I live well, others will only be jealous." "Meng Jiangtian said indifferently.

Zhou Xiulan's face was dark. She heard that she was talking about herself.

"Xiaotian, we saved your parents' lives, and we are not the ones who ask for rewards. We need a supernatural being to protect us.

"Since you are willing to protect us, we are naturally very happy, but it's not enough."

Since her daughter can't get married, Zhou Xiulan is going to ask for benefits from other places.

"Zhou Xiulan, your family saved us, but my son has already given you 40 crystal nuclei as a reward.

" Now, a first-level crystal nucleus is worth 60,000 contribution points, and forty is 2.4 million. Enough to repay your life-saving grace. You don't want to be greedy. Meng Changwei stared at Zhou Xiulan with a sullen face.

"Greedy? " The lives of the two of you are so worthless, are they only worth 2.4 million contribution points?

"The two of you ate and drank at my house, and you spent more than 2.4 million yuan for meals. You want to send us off with such a small amount of money, Meng Changwei, do you think we are beggars?

" After staying for seven or eight days, why did you eat 2.4 million? Zhou Xiulan, your son died in your family, so don't rely on my son." "Meng Changwei!

You ungrateful old bastard, my family's food has been fed to dogs. "

Do you know that a decent meal now costs 30,000 to 40,000 contribution points, and a day costs 100,000.

"Seven days is 700,000 yuan, plus the electricity and water bills you two use, clothes and shoes are bought for you two by our family, 2.4 million is not worth it." Unless

you give us another 240,000 now One hundred thousand, no, give us another twenty-four million, and the accounts between us will be written off. "

"Twenty-four million! " You rob it. Give you two and a half million more, and our two families will have nothing to do in the future. This number is just right for you. "

"You sent the beggar away. " Since you are so rich, if you give one hundred thousand more, then twenty-five million, one penny less, I will never end with you. "

Don't even think about it..." Meng Changwei and Zhou Xiulan stared at each other like a cockfight.

Meng Jiangtian stopped Meng Changwei and said, "Aunt Zhou, if I give you 25 million, the life-saving grace between you and my parents will be wiped out." ? "