Chapter 27

"In the future, if Meng Jiangtian is not around, I can be your bodyguard. I will be responsible for your safety. All I need is a little food and water." The muscular man looked at Cui Xisheng sincerely.

Cui Xisheng didn't expect that the muscular man came to be his bodyguard, and after living for 21 years, he could actually be a bodyguard.

Walking out of the water tank slowly, Cui Xisheng threw the mineral water to the muscular man, looking at the muscle lines on the muscular man's arm, Cui Xisheng was very satisfied with the bodyguard.

This kind of good thing that came to the door should have been happily agreed. It's just that his food and water were also given by Meng Jiangtian.

Thinking of Meng Jiangtian ruthlessly saying goodbye that day, turning around and leaving without a trace of nostalgia, Cui Xisheng felt very uncertain.

This person doesn't know what kind of wind is good for him now, who knows if the ruthlessness on the day of breaking up will happen again in the future, and he will be thrown away without hesitation.

Without food and water as rewards, this muscular man wanted to kill him, but he couldn't resist.

"Student, you..." Cui Xisheng watched the muscular man gulp down a bottle of mineral water in one go, hesitant to speak.

"My name is Zhao Jiake." The muscular man casually threw the empty mineral water bottle downstairs, and the zombies downstairs screamed again.

"Zhao Jiake, I really want you to be my bodyguard. However, my food is all given by others. I may not have enough food for myself in the future. I'm afraid I don't have enough for you. I don't have food in hand, so I can't invite you Be a bodyguard."

"Our food is brought back by those four supernatural beings. Meng Jiangtian takes good care of you. As long as there is food, Meng Jiangtian will definitely give it to you. If the army can really come, we will be rescued

. During this time, I can be your bodyguard. If you still need me in the future, I can also be your bodyguard." Zhao Jiake has more confidence in Meng Jiangtian than Cui Xisheng.

"If you think Meng Jiangtian can bring back food, why not go to Liu Anna, she is Meng Jiangtian's girlfriend, and Meng Jiangtian will definitely give her food." Cui Xisheng pointed at Liu Anna.

Liu Anna has been paying attention to this side, seeing the two people suddenly looking at her, her originally gloomy face instantly smiled like a flower.

"She is Meng Jiangtian's girlfriend. She said it herself. I don't think Meng Jiangtian has that kind of meaning to her. I have observed Meng Jiangtian for a long time. He treats you much better than Liu Anna. I gave you four cans of eight-treasure porridge.

" Three cans, this is a naked preference." Zhao Jiake's eyes became more and more ambiguous, and he raised his eyebrows at Cui Xisheng wretchedly.

Maybe he was just joking, but Cui Xisheng and Meng Jiangtian did have that kind of relationship, and this guy also said that he had observed Meng Jiangtian for a long time.

Cui Xisheng stared at Zhao Jiake vigilantly, and couldn't help but wonder if this guy was also a fellow man who had conspired against Meng Jiangtian long ago. After observing secretly for a long time, he had already discovered his relationship with Meng Jiangtian.

Cui Xisheng's eyes were too serious, Zhao Jiake was stunned, and hurriedly explained, "Don't get me wrong, I didn't know Meng Jiangtian before. I have observed the four supernatural beings, and I just want to find a supernatural being worth following.

I have a whole body of muscle strength, and I can't beat zombies without supernatural powers, so I want to find a supernatural person to be my big brother. When my big brother has power and power in the future, I, as the first group of people to follow, can also act like a tiger.

I am a good judge of people, although Meng Jiangtian looks cold, but he is the only one among these supernatural beings who has the temperament of a leader."