Chapter 91 Method

"You're still laughing, believe it or not, I'll beat you up." Everyone was frowning, Lin Weihong was furious when she saw that Wang Rui was actually smiling.

"Why are you so irritable? I have a way to help you." Wang Rui pulled Lin Weihong's hand away, and smiled triumphantly when everyone looked at him.

"If you have a way, hurry up and say it, what are you laughing at?" Lin Weihong raised her fist as a threat.

"You don't have enough manpower, you can find reinforcements." Wang Rui pretended to smile deeply.

"Go on!" Lin Weihong waited for Wang Rui to continue, but this guy pretended to be a master and stopped talking.

Seeing that smug smile made her hands itch, Lin Weihong swung her arm and was about to make a real move.

Seeing the casserole-sized fist in front of him, Wang Rui dodged and hurriedly explained: "Liu Shenghui was just a general before the end of the world, but after the end of the world, he awakened his abilities. Because of his high level, he became the manager of the safe zone.

Many People actually don't believe him as a manager, and there are several people who secretly compete with him.

For example, Zhang Zhefeng, who was older than Liu Shenghui before the end of the world, is now overwhelmed by him." "

Zhang Zhefeng is an ordinary person, how can he compete with Liu Shenghui?" fight?" He Huan questioned.

"Although he is an ordinary person, there are people with supernatural powers around him.

Liu Shenghui is not a good manager. He monopolizes many resources, and some people can't get used to it, and they unite to overthrow him.

Zhang Zhefeng is these people Although he is an ordinary person, he used to manage the entire Huaguo army, and his management experience is much better than Liu Shenghui.

Some supernatural beings are obsessed with improving their own level, and they have no time to practice, so few people Go back and spend time managing such a large safe zone.

If Liu Shenghui hadn't deducted the resources they deserved for those supernatural beings, they would not have thought about overthrowing Liu Shenghui.

Zhang Zhefeng can be said to be their agent. Although he is the biggest official in the safe zone in name, he still has to listen to those supernatural beings. "

Wang Rui glanced at the time on Zheng Ou's computer, and continued: "If there is any more delay, Liu Shenghui will evacuate the laboratory.

Now I can tell you all the eight exits of the laboratory, and if you want to go in, I can also guide you.

But you must promise me that no matter who wins, you or Liu Shenghui, you will let me go. I will leave the safe zone and not come back.

As for whether you want to find Zhang Zhefeng, it depends on your decision. "

Wang Rui sat on the chair in front of Zheng Ou's computer, waiting for everyone's decision.

The people in the room looked at each other, and finally they all looked at Lin Weihong. She usually makes decisions for them.

" He said That's right, it can't be delayed any longer, and the laboratory will be emptied by Liu Shenghui if it continues. We can't do anything about him without evidence. "

Lin Weihong hesitated for a few seconds before making a decision. But there were too few of them, and she didn't have the confidence to succeed.

Meng Jiangtian has the highest level here. If Meng Jiangtian can help, she will have more confidence in her heart.

Lin Weihong is very serious He looked at Meng Jiangtian and asked: "Meng Jiangtian, will you help us? "

"I'm only going to save Dean Hao, and I don't participate in the rest. " "Meng Jiangtian said indifferently.

"Dean Hao?" Cui Xisheng, who was watching the excitement, looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise when he heard the familiar name.

"It's Dean Hao Ren. He's trapped in the underground laboratory. Wait for me to rescue him and let him help you recuperate." Meng Jiangtian said gently, stroking Cui Xisheng's stomach.

"There is no time. If you want to save Dean Hao, you have to go now. Zheng Ou, hack into the communication system in the safe area, contact Zhang Zhefeng, explain the situation to him, and ask him to send someone to support us. Wang Rui, send the lab

's Tell me the location of the eight exits.

Wei Lingling, contact all of us to gather. No matter where they are or what they are doing, they must end immediately, and the eight exits must be guarded.

If someone comes out of the laboratory, no matter what Stop them, and don't let them take out all the evidence.

Meng Jiangtian, you take Wang Rui with you. You two are high-level and familiar with the terrain. When you two enter the laboratory, we will guard the eight entrances and exits.

Just save people. You don't need to do anything else. But I hope that when you can save people, you can make as much noise as possible.

Only in this way can more people come over, make Liu Shenghui's crimes public, and attract Zhang Zhefeng to help us. Help

us We are busy, so I will keep Wei Lingling and let him and Zheng Ou protect Cui Xisheng together." Lin Weihong looked at Meng Jiangtian expectantly.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at Wei Lingling, the ability fluctuated not much, and the level was not high. Zheng and I are even lower than Wei Lingling.

If Cui Xisheng was in danger, the two of them would be more useless than the other.

But now he was going to rescue Hao Ren, so he couldn't bring Cui Xisheng with him. The protection of two supernatural beings is better than none.

And it's something that can be done easily, Meng Jiangtian weighed it for a while, then nodded in agreement: "Okay."

Lin Weihong was immediately happy, and said sincerely: "Thank you, don't worry, I guarantee Cui Xisheng is safe and well.

Then let's arrange it like this for now, do you have anything to add?"

Lin Weihong looked at everyone.

No one objected, Zheng Ou even pushed Wang Rui away and started typing on the keyboard.

"Then let's start to act." Lin Weihong gave an order, and everyone started to move.

Wang Rui left the positions of the eight exits to Wei Lingling, and Wei Lingling took out her mobile phone and dialed one by one.

Cui Xisheng was left in Zheng Ou's room, but the two strange pregnant women had something in common and got along pretty well.

Meng Jiangtian took Wang Rui to the nearest exit.

This exit is not in a parking lot, but in a large wholesale market.

The vehicles coming and going in the market transport all kinds of materials, which is very lively.

The exit was actually chosen in such a lively place, and it really echoed the saying that the most dangerous place is the safest place.

The exit is on the wall of a warehouse where cotton is stored. Wang Rui reached out and groped the wall a few times, but there was no response from the wall.

"Sure enough, my authority has been deleted. I can't get in, and now I can only rely on you.

This wall is condensed by earth-type supernatural beings. You used a small earth nest to protect Cui Xisheng today. It should be the awakening of the earth-type Ability.

To be able to block the attacks of so many abilities, your level should not be low, maybe you can forcibly open it."

Wang Rui stepped back to get out of the way, and Meng Jiangtian left for two days and one night, putting Cui Xisheng in danger again, just for this moment.

Putting his hands on the wall, Meng Jiangtian felt the familiar fluctuations of abilities coming from the wall.

Follow the fluctuations of those earth-type abilities to input your own soil-type abilities, change your own ability fluctuations, and integrate with the fluctuations of the wall's abilities.

Gradually, Meng Jiangtian took the initiative and guided the fluctuations of the earth element abilities on the wall to dance according to his own wishes.