Chapter 179 Wind Power Generation

At present, most of the vehicles in the safe zone are charged. There are also gasoline vehicles, but they are only available to those with abilities who go to the wild to do tasks.

After all, gasoline cars have enough power to outrun zombies.

Gasoline has nothing to do with Meng Jiangtian. After studying for a long time, Meng Jiangtian focused on electricity.

The Suzhou Safety Zone includes a section of waterway, and the electricity in the safety zone is hydropower.

With the help of water-type supernatural beings, the electricity is barely enough. But there are often power outages and power storage every three days.

And that river is also the source of drinking water in the safe zone, which has been trying to change hydropower to wind power recently.

Wind power is environmentally friendly and consumes less energy than hydropower. Meng Jiangtian heard the supernatural being talk about this matter, so he focused on the power system in the safe area.

Recently, he has been making friends with people with wind abilities, and he is also trying his best to show off his wind abilities.

Now, it finally attracted Feng Jingguang's attention.

Meng Jiangtian followed Wang Jiayang to Feng Jingguang's office.

This is not the first time for Meng Jiangtian to come. As Mr. Wang, he has been here many times, and as Meng Jiangtian, he has also been here once.

"Mr. Meng has been in the safe zone for almost two months. Recently, he suddenly started doing tasks. Do you need money for something? I think you used to do a few tasks occasionally." Feng Jingguang personally poured a cup of tea for Meng Jiangtian.

"Recently, I have spent a lot of money. I really need money. There is a pregnant woman in the family, so I can't fool with nutrient solution. Natural food is so expensive, so I can only earn more money for food." Meng Jiangtian wants to have a thorough relationship with the Liu family

. He drew a clear line and did not deliberately conceal the matter of giving the Liu family more than 400 crystal nuclei.

It caused some commotion at the time. After all, more than 400 crystal nuclei are a fortune, and Feng Jingguang should have known it.

"More than 400 crystal nuclei, Mr. Meng is really generous. A high level is good. It is only four months after the end of the world, and no one with supernatural powers can save so many crystal nuclei." Feng Jingguang already knew it and sighed.

"Mr. Feng's level is the highest in the safety zone. If you go out to hunt zombies, you must save more than me." "

I want to go out, but the safety zone has just been established, and there are constant problems all day long. More than 400,000 people I have to worry about eating, drinking, and sleeping.

"Has there been frequent power outages and water outages at home recently? It was all caused by the hydroelectric power plant on the east side of our safety zone, and I was almost flooded with complaints from the masses. "

Feng Jingguang successfully brought the topic to the power plant. Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, and asked following Feng Jingguang's words: "What's wrong with the power plant? There have been frequent power outages recently.

" "The electricity in our safe zone is hydropower, but the water we eat is also water for power generation. "

"It hasn't rained for a long time recently, and the water level of the river bed has dropped. Water supply and power generation can only meet one, and the two can be satisfied at the same time, which is a bit stretched." Feng Jingguang frowned, looking really worried.

"Can't people with water abilities supply domestic water?"

"There are only 357 people with water abilities in our safe zone. Three hundred and fifty-seven people can't supply domestic water for 400,000 people.

" Those who don't have water abilities, and some people with water abilities don't want to work in power plants at all.

"Coal is not renewable, and there is not much in the safe zone. I don't want to move if I can.

"So I'm now thinking about changing hydropower to wind power. Wind power doesn't consume coal resources, and it's more environmentally friendly than hydropower.

" I recently asked some people with wind powers, and they are willing to work in power plants.

"But they are not high-level. I want to find a high-level wind-type superpower to take charge of this matter.

" Mr. Meng, your level is the highest among the wind-type superpowers in our safe zone. I am interested in being in charge of wind power generation.

"If you want, the rent of your house, water and electricity bills can be waived. If you are not satisfied with the house you live in now, you can pick one you like and live in it for free." Natural food for three meals a day, safe

zone Also responsible. There is an additional 100,000 contribution points every month. Feng

Jingguang went straight to the point, and Meng Jiangtian didn't write: "Of course I am willing to be treated so well, but I am a Chinese medicine student and I don't know anything about electricity. Can I do well?" "

That's okay, we have special electricians responsible for power operation, you just need to bring wind-type supernatural powers to provide wind power."

"Also, you have to manage the wind-type superpowers well, and don't let them cause trouble." "

That's no problem." Meng Jiangtian agreed confidently.

Both of them achieved their goals, and after chatting for a while, Meng Jiangtian left satisfied.

And Feng Jingguang's office also welcomed a guest.

"Why did you come here for a stroll today?" Feng Jingguang poured a cup for Zhao Wei's house before putting away the tea.

Zhao Wei's family was ashamed and seemed very embarrassed, holding the teacup and muttering: "Mr. Feng, the last ginseng seedling may not be saved."

"Forget it if you can't save your life. The abilities of your wood-type abilities are much stronger than those of ginseng.

" But have you found the reason? Will it affect other crops? "Feng Jingguang doesn't care about the life and death of ginseng, he cares more about the reason why ginseng

can't survive." Zhao Weijia nodded. "

What reason?" "

"I suspect it was caused by the supernatural beings. " "

" A person with supernatural powers making trouble? Anyone caught messing around? "

There's a little monitoring. " I copied it, take a look. "Zhao Wei's family handed the mobile phone to Feng Jingguang.

Feng Jingguang glanced at the video, and the person in the video made his eyes widen unexpectedly. After watching it carefully several times, Feng Jingguang returned the mobile phone to Zhao Wei's family. "I have investigated this

person , seems to be called Meng Jiangtian. A wind-type power user, his level is very high, already level 3.8.

"But I don't know him at all, and I haven't dealt with him. Although I didn't take pictures of what he did to ginseng, I checked the surveillance and found him as an outsider." And the route he took was to go to

ginseng house route.

"Mr. Feng, do you want to ask Meng Jiangtian about the situation? He is of such a high level, we have to be careful." Zhao Wei's family suggested.

"Don't startle the snake, try your best to treat the ginseng, and pay more attention to the monitoring. If you find him entering the farm, you don't have to expose him. Let's see what he is doing in the farm." Feng Jingguang returned the phone to Zhao Wei's house with a solemn expression

. Looks like wind power is going to be in charge.

"I see." Zhao Wei's family left, and looked at Feng Jingguang's face, the corners of his mouth were upturned, a P-ed video could fool him, with such an IQ, how could he be qualified as a security zone manager.

He had to add more fire to make Feng Jingguang determined to get rid of Meng Jiangtian. If these two highest-ranking people fought, both sides would definitely suffer, and he could reap the benefits of the fisherman.

But now I still have to hurry up and hide that ordinary person who can change faces with AI. This is a talent, and it may be of great use in the future.