Chapter 11 Epidemics

"He's not." Cui Xisheng was still stubborn.

"I think he really cares about you, he was waiting for you at the door, and even found an excuse to ask me about your illness." "

If he cared about me, I wouldn't feel so bad now. Dean, I don't want to see him, I don't want him to know that I'm pregnant, so you can change my room." "He

already knows that you live in the hospital, if he wants to see you, our hospital has no right to stop him, and it's useless for you to change rooms."

" It's fine not to tell him. Otherwise, I won't be hospitalized, just find a place close to the hospital, and if something happens, I'll go to the hospital to find you." "Don't be so

troublesome, I'll stop him for you." Hao Ren still wanted to persuade Cui Xisheng, but Cui Xisheng's face in the rearview mirror was ugly and frightening. Hao Ren withdrew his words and temporarily agreed to Cui Xisheng.

The two young men didn't know what was wrong with each other, but Hao Ren could tell that Meng Jiangtian still cared about Cui Xisheng.

Back at the hospital, Cui Xisheng was admitted to 505, which is next door to 506.

Cui Xisheng rolled his eyes and looked at Hao Ren. He said that he had been pregnant for three years and was a fool. Was the dean testing the truth of this sentence on him?

"Don't worry, you can't enter the VIP ward at will. Although it's next door, no one can enter without your consent." Although Cui Xisheng was still

dissatisfied, but now he was living under the fence, and Hao Ren paid for the medical expenses in advance. Did not say much.

Cui Xisheng stayed in the hospital, and every morning was the time when the morning sickness was the worst.

Hao Ren came to check on Cui Xisheng every day, and arranged meals for Cui Xisheng for pregnant women. He exhausted all his life's medical skills, but he couldn't stop Cui Xisheng from losing weight.

Severe anemia made Cui Xisheng lie on the hospital bed all day, sleeping in a daze, sometimes for a whole day.

Hao Ren wanted to study what the virus in Cui Xisheng's blood was, but Cui Xisheng was so anemic that he couldn't even supply it to his own body, so there was nothing left for Hao Ren to do research on.

Cui Xisheng woke up in a daze, awakened by the noise outside the ward.

It seems that a lot of patients have come to the hospital recently, and he can hear the inhuman roars of those people every day, making him unable to sleep well in the past few days due to the noise.

Terribly thirsty, Cui Xisheng sat up slowly with his head supported. He had to drink water every time he woke up. Hao Ren kept warm water on his bedside table.

After taking a few sips, Hao Ren opened the door and came in with a very ugly expression on his face.

Seeing that Cui Xisheng woke up, he showed a smiling face and asked with a smile, "I'm awake, how do you feel today?" "

It's still the same. What's going on outside?"

"Another crazy patient came. There should be an epidemic outbreak recently. You stay in the house and don't run around, so as not to get infected.

Get some nutrient solution first, I have to go back to help. I will be very busy recently, you have to take care of yourself." "

What kind of infectious disease? Human." In half a month, the back of Cui Xisheng's hand was bruised, and Hao Ren found a place on his wrist, and put an IV on it.

"This kind of sudden outbreak of infectious disease needs to be studied for a while before we can know what's going on. You can stay in the ward at ease, and it's quite chaotic outside now. Lock the door behind you. If someone knocks on the door, first look through the door

. Who is it? This infectious disease is a bit fierce, and the patients will go crazy and like to bite people.

Those lunatics basically have dead blue-gray faces, so you must look carefully before opening the door."

"It's so serious."

"It's quite evil. Well, you can unplug it yourself after the fight, and I may not have time to come back." [

The author has something to say: If you like the baby, click on the favorite, you won't lose money if you click it, and you won't be fooled if you click it 】