Chapter 114 Was Seduced

Withdrawing the hurricane that was protecting the five supernatural beings, the five immediately saw zombies lying on the ground all around them, and the zombies in the distance were still squirming towards this side.

"Captain, we seem to have been rescued." A supernatural person guessed right again, looked around, but saw no one.

When he looked up, he suddenly saw a person falling from the sky.

"Captain, there is someone in the sky." The supernatural person immediately pointed at Meng Jiangtian and shouted.

The five of them looked up at the sky together.

Meng Jiangtian quickly fell to the ground. Without any hesitation, he asked directly, "Are you all supernatural beings in the safe zone?" "

Yes, who are you?" The captain stood in the front and asked vigilantly.

"Who am I? I'll talk about it later. I'll take you out of here first. He is seriously injured and needs to go back to the safe area for treatment. You tell me the direction, and I will take you back to the safe area." Meng Jiangtian stretched out his hands, surrounded by the

breeze Five people, five people flew up uncontrollably.

"Where are you going?" Meng Jiangtian asked the captain.

Although the captain was dubious about Meng Jiangtian, he could only choose to trust Meng Jiangtian now, pointing in a direction and saying, "Over there."

Meng Jiangtian took five people and flew towards the safe zone under the captain's guidance.

Along the way, the captain kept his mouth open and kept asking about Meng Jiangtian's family background.

Meng Jiangtian felt that this guy might have been doing intelligence work before the end of the world.

"Judging from your accent, you don't seem to be from the Northeast."

"I'm from Sioux City."

"How old are you this year?"

"Twenty-three."

"Sucheng is quite far from here. Are you here to go to school?" "

I go to school in the capital." "

Then why did you come to D City?"

"I'm here to find someone."

"Look for someone." Who?"

"Looking for my father-in-law. They live here."

"Father-in-law? Are you married? Are you not a student?"

"Can you help me check the list of your safe zone?" "

Yes, Just check this. What's the name of your father-in-law and mother-in-law?"

"Jiao Yaqing, Cui Zhenguo."

"Okay, I'll check it for you when we get back to the safe zone."

Under the captain's guidance, Meng Jiangtian brought five people back soon To the safe zone here.

From the air, the security zone here is larger than the capital security zone, but the infrastructure does not look as good as the capital security zone.

Meng Jiangtian came with five supernatural beings through the air, and was almost attacked by the guards on the city wall as enemies.

Fortunately, the supernatural being impaled by the captain was a wood supernatural being with tenacious vitality, so he was hurriedly carried down for treatment.

When the remaining four saw the familiar safe zone, they all felt lucky to survive the catastrophe, and the captain immediately became enthusiastic about Meng Jiangtian.

"Thank you for your life-saving grace. My name is Zheng Jiaqiao, and I'm the captain of the third search and rescue team. It's just that there are only a few of my team members left." Zheng Jiaqiao looked at the three supernatural beings who were helped down, feeling a little sad.

"My name is Meng Jiangtian."

"Thanks to you today, otherwise we might have been wiped out. It's

shameful to say that we didn't even see who was attacking us. Did you see who was attacking us? "

It's a ferret. It should have awakened a kind of ability that can confuse people. You have been running in circles around a community." "

Ferret! Animals? Animals can also awaken abilities?!" Animals with supernatural powers should not have been found here. Hearing Meng Jiangtian's words, everyone around looked at Meng Jiangtian in shock.

"Yes, animals can also awaken abilities." Meng Jiangtian nodded, confirming the news.

"I'll tell the general immediately. You can go with me. I think your level is quite high, and the rewards for supernatural beings in our safe area are very generous." "I won't go, I want to

find My father-in-law and mother-in-law, just tell me where I can check the list." Meng Jiangtian shook his head.

If he went to meet the manager here, he would have to talk about it again, and he didn't plan to stay here for a long time, and he didn't want to waste time.

"This... alright. I'll have someone take you there. It's too important that animals can also awaken their abilities. I have to inform our manager first. I'll come to you after I finish my report." Zheng Jiaqiao

hesitated After a while, he whispered something in the ear of a soldier beside him, who nodded and ran away.

"You wait here for a while, people will come soon, I'll go first." Zheng Jiaqiao said goodbye to Meng Jiangtian, and hurried down the city wall.

After Meng Jiangtian waited for a while, the air behind him fluctuated slightly. Meng Jiangtian suddenly turned his head and took a few steps back.

A woman suddenly appeared at the position Meng Jiangtian was staring at. She was a space-type supernatural being.

Women are beautiful and have a good figure. Unlike Zhang Jiani's beauty, which is full of cosmetics, women don't wear makeup, but they are still beautiful.

Just staring at Meng Jiangtian with wolf-like eyes made Meng Jiangtian very uncomfortable.

"How did you know I would appear here?" As soon as the woman appeared, seeing Meng Jiangtian looking at her, she raised Liu Yemei in surprise.

The beautiful Danfeng eyes looked Meng Jiangtian up and down, as if he wanted to see him thoroughly from the inside out.

"Who are you?" Meng Jiangtian let down his vigilance and asked without any murderous intent on the woman.

"Captain Zheng asked me to take you to check the list of survivors. You haven't answered my question yet, how did you know I would appear here." The woman asked reluctantly.

She is a third-level space system ability user, and the space system ability is secretive and weak. So far, she has never met anyone who can detect her appearance.

Zheng Jiaqiao called her just now, saying that a high-level supernatural person came and asked her to watch it.

She originally wanted to test how high the level of this supernatural person could be, but she did not expect to be discovered by someone.

This person's level is probably really not low.

"It's rude to appear behind others." Meng Jiangtian didn't answer directly, trying to change the subject.

"Why don't you answer me, what are you hiding?" The woman smiled slightly, walked towards Meng Jiangtian swayingly with her long legs.

A mature woman is quite attractive to a brat. Although Meng Jiangtian likes boys, he doesn't deny that he also feels attracted to women.

But it's more troublesome. Beautiful women are troublesome, but beautiful, intelligent and seductive women are even more troublesome.

"I'm a wind-type supernatural person, and I'm very sensitive to the flow of air. Especially, I always pay attention to the places behind me that may be attacked by surprise." Meng Jiangtian took a few steps back, away from the woman, a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and finally

thought Come up with a reason.

"Then your level of wind ability must be very high. The wind ability users in our safe zone can't even notice my presence." The woman folded her arms around her chest, it was so great that people couldn't ignore it.

Meng Jiangtian took a look at it openly, and sighed how big it was, but he didn't feel anything. Since the woman showed it on purpose, why should he dodge it.

The woman was very confident in her charm, and stared at Meng Jiangtian closely, wanting to see his reaction.

This was the first time she met a boy looking at her so openly, which made her feel very novel. He deliberately shook his stalwart again.

But Meng Jiangtian just admired it, and had no other emotions. The pair of eyes that were so clear without any unreasonable thoughts surprised the woman even more.