Chapter 10 A Patient

"I recently met a patient with severe anemia. His hands and feet were cold, his face was pale, and he was also nauseated and vomiting. No matter what method he tried, he couldn't recover. I was at the end of my wits. I don't know if the dean has any good solutions. "Meng Jiangtian looked at the top of Cui Xisheng's head and said.

"Is your patient male or female? If it's female, it can be considered pregnant." Hao Ren smiled meaningfully.

"My patient is a man, not pregnant, and he didn't have anemia before. I think his illness is a bit similar to this classmate. I don't know what caused classmate Cui's anemia." Hearing his name

, Cui Xisheng lowered his head even lower, almost getting into his heart.

"Cui's etiology is very complicated, it's not clear in one or two sentences. Cui's anemia is a complication caused by other diseases, not pure anemia." "Is it serious?" "Very serious."

"

Too

serious Do you want to suspend school?"

"If you don't suspend school, you may die."

Meng Jiangtian frowned, looking at the top of Cui Xisheng's head, "Student Cui, do you want to stay in the hospital?" "

His illness is very rare, and he has to suspend school for a year. I will treat him personally. .It's at our Huafeng University Hospital.

It's getting late, and I still have things to do, so I took Cui back.

If you have any questions about anemia, you can come to Ward 506 of Huafeng University Hospital. Cui The classmate lives there, and I will often go to his place."

"I will trouble the dean." "

Student Cui, let's go." Hao Ren went to pull Cui Xisheng.

Still with his head down, Cui Xisheng followed Hao Ren out of the director's room meekly. The strong gaze behind him seemed to pierce the back of his head.

Looking at the back of his head, Cui Xisheng walked out of the director's room with stiff legs, his left foot accidentally tripped over his right foot, and Cui Xisheng staggered.

Seeing that he was about to fall, in an emergency, Cui Xisheng only had the thought of not letting the child in his stomach fall, so he instinctively hugged his stomach, closed his eyes, and waited to fall to the ground.

The arm was pulled violently, and Cui Xisheng was pulled half a circle and knelt on the ground.

Hao Ren quickly grabbed Cui Xisheng, "Are you all right, are you dizzy again?" "

It's all right." Cui Xisheng's heart was beating fast, he touched his stomach, and he couldn't help heaving a sigh of relief.

Holding Hao Ren's arm to stand up, when he looked up, he saw Meng Jiangtian staring at him again, but he seemed to be closer to him, so close that he could see his own reflection in Meng Jiangtian's eyes.

Meng Jiangtian's eyeballs are not Asian brown, but pure black eyes are deep and indifferent, and Cui Xisheng can't see a trace of concern in his eyes.

He is so fragile now because he is pregnant with this person's child, and it is all caused by this person in front of him, but he only regards himself as a friend with benefits.

Cui Xisheng's grievance came suddenly, he gave Meng Jiangtian a hateful look, his legs were no longer stiff, he flicked his head, and walked out in a hurry.

Meng Jiangtian didn't loosen his brows. He stood at the door looking at the backs of Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren leaving, thoughtful.

"Dean, I want to change the ward." On the car back to the hospital, Cui Xisheng was in a bad mood and said in a muffled voice.

"You know that Meng Jiangtian?" Hao Ren smiled, as if looking at a child who was having trouble.

"I don't know." Hearing this name, Cui Xisheng became even more depressed.

"He is the child's father." Hao Ren raised his eyes and saw Cui Xisheng's shocked face in the rearview mirror.