Chapter 197 Just Nod If You Want You

No matter how you look at it, Meng Jiangtian is now a very suitable candidate for the manager, but it is the relationship with Mr. Wang that makes Feng Jingguang very concerned.

Meng Jiangtian didn't expect that Shuiliu would bring it up before he mentioned it. But looking at Feng Jingguang's appearance, it seems that he doesn't want to be the manager.

This is not possible. This is the purpose of his coming to the farm. After thinking about it, Meng Jiangtian said: "Mr. Feng, let's talk about this later. I'd better tame this seed first." Meng Jiangtian didn't want to force Mrs. Feng

Jingguang Seriously, it would be bad if it caused Feng Jingguang's rebellious psychology.

"Alright." Feng Jingguang borrowed the donkey from the slope, very satisfied with Meng Jiangtian's attitude.

Looking at the frowning Shuiliu, Feng Jingguang thought for a while and said, "Shuiliu, if you feel powerless, you can discuss it with Meng Jiangtian.

" Let Meng Jiangtian help you. "

Feng Jingguang didn't want Shuiliu to step down. If Meng Jiangtian could be the second in command, it wouldn't be impossible.

"Okay. "Shuiliu glanced at Meng Jiangtian, and reluctantly agreed.

Feng Jingguang seemed to have something to do, so he left in a hurry. Shuiliu arranged for the supernatural person to replant the vegetables that had been poked out by the seeds.

Meng Jiangtian has been studying corn seeds. The seed curled up with two leaves, and did not struggle to escape, but refused to communicate with Meng Jiangtian.

After Shuiliu finished his work, he saw that Meng Jiangtian had not left, and walked over.

"I heard that your wife gave birth. Is it a son or a daughter?" Sitting down next to Meng Jiangtian, he took a deep breath from being tired.

"Son. "

"Have you got a name yet? " "

"Meng Lele."

"Lele, that's a good name. It's late today, and I'll prepare a gift tomorrow to visit my eldest nephew." "

Didn't you give the gift today?" Meng Jiangtian smiled, looking at the water flow road.

Shui Liu glanced at Meng Jiangtian, immediately understood what Meng Jiangtian meant, smiled and said, "Are you satisfied with this gift?

" I understand, there are so many people on the farm, why do you want to give me the position of manager?" "

If you don't give it up to you, you will take it away sooner or later. When you came to the farm, I knew you wanted my position ." Shui Liu smiled slightly.

Meng Jiangtian raised his eyebrows: "How did you know that you can read minds?" "

That's not true, it's the way you looked at me that was entangled, firm, and ambitious.

" Then I observed your four For a month, I think you are really qualified for the role of farm manager, and it happens that I don't like this position, so it's good for both of us to let you do it. "

"Am I being that obvious? " Meng Jiangtian scratched his head in embarrassment.

"It's not obvious, it's just that I've been paying attention to you." However, Mr. Feng does not seem to want you to be the manager of the farm.

"If I don't do it, maybe Mr. Feng will insert a new manager. If he intends to suppress you, I may not be on your side." Shui Liu said very clearly, without being polite

to Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian looked at him and smiled confidently: "No, I will reserve this position."

Shui Liu looked at the confident Meng Jiangtian, and smiled, "I hope, I really hope that you will be the boss of the farm. At least you won't form cliques, suppress dissidents, and seek personal gain." The two chatted for a while, and Shui Liu wanted

to Going back to rest, Meng Jiangtian also returned home.

In the space, Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing were both asleep, and Meng Jiangtian didn't bother them.

He wanted to see Lele, but found that his son was staring at the sky in space.

"Son, are you full of sleep?" Meng Jiangtian touched Lele's small fat face, which was plump and full of elasticity.

Lele looked at Meng Jiangtian expressionlessly, and then moved his eyes to the seeds in Meng Jiangtian's hand.

Meng Jiangtian looked at his son's eyes, and suddenly had a flash of inspiration, and sent the corn seeds to his son.

Smiling like a bad uncle who abducted children, he said, "Son, Dad found you a little pet. Do you like it?" Lele looked

at the corn seeds with big eyes for a while, then looked away expressionlessly, and continued to look at The dark sky in the space made it clear that he was not interested.

But the corn seed opened two leaves, and seemed to be watching Lele very carefully.

Meng Jiangtian suddenly sensed that something was going on, and sent the seeds to Lele.

Maybe it was too close, Lele's eyes were on the corn seeds again, her little brows were slightly frowned, like a little old man.

But Meng Jiangtian clearly saw that the colorful light flashed away in Lele's eyes.

Then the two leaves of the corn seeds suddenly stretched straight as if they had been injected with chicken blood, and twirled crazily, as if expressing their excitement.

The seeds are too close, Lele is afraid that the seeds will hurt herself, so she confuses the corn seeds.

Meng Jiangtian was overjoyed, it seemed to be done, his son's supernatural power actually works on plants as well.

"Son, don't you like this pet? If you don't like it, I'll take it away." Meng Jiangtian didn't know if his son could understand his words, but he was sure that this seed could.

Slowly taking back the corn seeds, the seeds struggled madly, wanting to get closer to Lele again.

"Son, sleep well. Only when you sleep well can you grow up quickly. Dad will find you a beautiful pet."

Meng Jiangtian left the hut with the corn seeds flailing.

"Stop struggling, do you still want to see my son?" Meng Jiangtian walked through the vegetable field and came to the hut reserved for Zhao Shuhua and Meng Changwei.

The two leaves of the corn seed faced Meng Jiangtian, and the black on his body seemed to be thicker. Although he had no expression, Meng Jiangtian could still feel the seed's anger now.

Anger is good, the more angry, the stronger the attraction of Lele.

Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, and gave the corn seed a mouthful of level 8 wood abilities.

The small leaves of the corn seeds flickered a few times quickly like small wings, as if shivering comfortably, and facing Meng Jiangtian again, the black around him seemed to be lighter.

Meng Jiangtian smiled more happily, and continued to seduce with a floating voice: "Want to see my son? Do you want my supernatural power? If you want it, just nod." The two leaves of the

corn seed looked at Meng Jiangtian, and at Meng Jiangtian's In anticipation, the two leaves slowly bent.

This is agreed!

Meng Jiangtian laughed more happily, and continued, "Since you want it, then you know what to do."

Ye Zi reluctantly nodded again.

Meng Jiangtian chuckled, put the seeds on a celery and said, "Show off your abilities." After

thinking for a while, Meng Jiangtian loosened the branches that bound the seeds.

Suddenly free, the fingernail-sized corn seed stood on a celery leaf, lifted two leaves and looked at Meng Jiangtian.

Now seemed like the right time to escape.