Chapter 175 Withered Ginseng

Four days passed quickly. On the day of the wedding, Meng Jiangtian's family was no different from usual. Hao Ren made medicine, Meng Jiangtian went to change the crystal nucleus, and Cui Xisheng ate Hesai at home.

At noon, Meng Jiangtian received a call from Zhou Xiulan: "Meng Jiangtian, why didn't you come today?" "

I don't want to go." Meng Jiangtian was killing a mutated wild boar in the wild.

"I don't want to come, or I dare not come. You should have investigated the identity of my son-in-law. Do you feel inferior to my son-in-law, so you feel ashamed and dare not come." Zhou Xiulan's pride can be felt through the phone .

Meng Jiangtian cut off the wild boar's head with a wind blade, and said with a faint smile: "Aunt Zhou, have you checked my level? I am a wind element, and if I want to destroy a field, it is just a matter of a gust of wind."

"So what, the Wei family is in charge of the farm in the entire safety zone. If you dare to go to the farm and destroy the crops, do you want to fight against the entire safety zone?" Zhou Xiulan was confident.

"If I told him that as long as he divorced Liu Anna, I would not harm the crops, what do you think he would choose?

" How about it.

"But if I tell them that if I drive your family out of the safe zone, I won't harm the crops. What do you think they will choose?"

Meng Jiangtian controlled the branches around him, searched around the wild boar's head, and pulled out A khaki earth-based crystal nucleus came out.

The second-level and third-level crystal nuclei, and wild boars are also evolving.

"You dare!" Zhou Xiulan finally panicked. She was not absolutely sure about Zhao Wei's family and the safe zone. Facing Meng Jiangtian, they would still choose their own family, which are all ordinary people.

"If you're safe and sound and don't look for trouble anymore, I won't do anything to you because of the previous relationship between our two families."

But if you think that there is a supernatural person, you can yell at me, then Don't blame me for being ruthless. "Meng Jiangtian flew into the sky, looking for the next target.

Only Zhou Xiulan's heavy breathing could be heard on the opposite side, probably because he was very angry. Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly: "I still have something to do, hang up." "

Meng Jiangtian hung up the phone, Zhou Xiulan listened to the busy tone from the phone, and she was about to drop the phone with a wave of her hand. With her hand

in the air, Zhou Xiulan stopped again. She gritted her teeth for a while before putting down the phone. This phone costs tens of thousands , I fell for a little bitch, it's not worth it.

They are all supernatural powers. If we really want to fight, the safe zone will definitely choose a wood supernatural power that can farm, not a wind power that can only destroy Or.

My son-in-law is so bewildered by Liu Anna, as long as Liu Anna blows the pillow, let Zhao Wei's family and Meng Jiangtian face each other, it must be their family that wins. As long as Meng Jiangtian dies, the few

remaining Slut, crushing them to death is not as easy as crushing ants.

Zhou Xiulan imagined the scene of killing Meng Jiangtian's family in the future, and she immediately felt relieved.

Liu Anjian was buried as a hero, and Liu Anna was the hero's family. He is also the food manager of the entire safety zone. The management of the safety zone went to their wedding, and Feng Jingguang also went.

This wedding was like a celebrity marriage before the end of the world. The big screen of the website is also broadcasting the wedding live.

Cui Xisheng is holding his mobile phone, and almost every APP is a report about the wedding.

Seeing Liu Anna baring her big teeth with a smile, Cui Xisheng curled her lips and skipped the wedding report that occupied the entire front page.

When Meng Jiangtian came back, he saw Cui Xisheng poking the screen of his mobile phone, his face was full of displeasure.

"What's the matter, who messed with you again." Sitting next to Cui Xisheng, she glanced at the phone screen. On the screen is a report about Liu Anna's wedding.

Meng Jiangtian raised his eyebrows, and immediately understood why Cui Xisheng was unhappy.

"When will you marry me?" Cui Xisheng stared at Meng Jiangtian and asked seriously.

"Whenever you want to marry me, I will marry you." Meng Jiangtian replied seriously with his arms around Cui Xisheng.

"I'm getting married tomorrow, and my wedding will be even more luxurious than Liu Anna's." Cui Xisheng raised his phone and said imposingly.

"Of course, it's not just Liu Anna. Our wedding is more luxurious than anyone else." "

Then you prepare now, I'm getting married tomorrow." Cui Xisheng pushed Meng Jiangtian.

"Not tomorrow." Meng Jiangtian hugged Cui Xisheng again.

Cui Xisheng's eyes widened and he wanted to speak. Meng Jiangtian kissed him and explained with a smile: "A wedding can't be prepared in a day.

" Have to find some edible meat. Setting up the venue and finding people to help, it takes time to find people.

"The most important thing is that Liu Anna's wedding can be such a sensation because the person she married is of a special status. Almost all the high-level officials in the entire security zone have gone. "If we two get married now, the only guests may be my parents, your mother

and Dean.

"And you have a big belly now, so it's not suitable for you to work too hard.

" I want to give you a grand wedding, a grander wedding than Liu Anna. So now, we can prepare first, but wait until we get married. "

Meng Jiangtian said seriously. Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian, and was moved to tears. He

threw himself into Meng Jiangtian's arms, and Cui Xisheng said: "You are so kind to me. But it's enough for you to have the heart, I just see Liu Anna's complacent look, and I'm not convinced.

"I don't want any grand wedding either. It's fine for the two of us. As long as you don't abandon me, it doesn't matter if you don't get married for the rest of your life." "I swear, I will never abandon

you in my life." Meng Jiangtian said on Cui Xisheng's forehead kissed.

His temperament is very easygoing. Even with all the superpowers, he never had the ambition to dominate the world.

But ever since they came to the safe zone, the Liu family has been making trouble for them.

Although Zhou Xiulan was frightened by his few words today, but guarding such a powerful son-in-law of Zhao Wei's family, there is no guarantee that the mother and daughter will make some fools.

Even if the mother and daughter didn't dare to do too much to them, the endless little troubles were annoying.

In the final analysis, Meng Jiangtian's current strength was not enough for them to fear.

Isn't it just growing vegetables? He still doesn't believe that anyone on earth can have a higher level of wood-type abilities than him.

Only by knowing yourself and the enemy can you be victorious in a hundred battles. Meng Jiangtian secretly went to the farm in the safe zone in the afternoon.

This is the ration base of the entire safety zone, and the guards are stricter than Feng Jingguang's office.

There are wind-type supernatural beings guarding the sky, and earth-type supernatural beings compress the land harder than diamonds. This is really impossible to enter the sky and the earth.

But it happened that Meng Jiangtian ate the dark-type crystal nucleus, and slipped into the farm easily from the shadow of the ground.

The farm was neatly divided into regular fields. Most of them grow vegetables that are commonly eaten by humans.

The staple food is only rice and wheat. After all, what humans eat most is rice and flour.

There are very few fruits, and the fruit trees take up too much space, so there are only a dozen fruit trees planted in one corner. Apples, pears, peaches, and oranges have only two or three trees of each kind.

The grapes had no place to climb, so they became entangled in the fruit tree. It's also fortunate that these fruit trees were spawned with wood-type abilities, otherwise these grapes would have crushed these dozens of fruit trees to death.

There are not many people with supernatural abilities in the safe zone, and there are not many people with supernatural abilities of the wood, water and soil system.

It was hot at noon, and these people hid in the house to enjoy the shade. Meng Jiangtian felt the number of supernatural beings in the house from the window.

The wood system is the most, there are about twelve, and the levels are all around the second and third levels. There are fewer water systems, seven of them, but all of them are above level three. There are even fewer earth-type ones, only five. The level is also around the second and third levels.

One of the wood-type supernatural beings has the highest level and is about to reach level four. Such a high level is likely to belong to Zhao Wei's family.

But at this time, the wedding between Zhao Wei's family and Liu Anna should be over, and it should be when you and I are not here.

At this time, these people were all in the same room, and Meng Jiangtian slipped into the room along the shadow of the building, hiding in the shadow of the room and eavesdropping on the conversation of these people.

"Brother Zhao, are you unable to revive this ginseng tree?" Someone asked the highest-level wood-type supernatural user.

Also surnamed Zhao, is this man really from Zhao Wei's family? Obedient means that there is a ginseng tree that is dead. Such precious medicinal materials are indeed worthy of Zhao Wei's family coming back right after they got married.

"I tried it, no matter how many wood-type abilities you give it, although it absorbs them all, it's still withering." Zhao Weijia shook his head, his face full of sadness.

"This is the last ginseng. If it dies again, I don't know if we can find ginseng seedlings in the wild again. "

And we have wasted three ginseng seedlings. If this one dies, the management should be responsible for us." Opinion up. "

" Have an opinion? Whoever has an opinion lets them grow it themselves. What's the use of letting us grow these inedible things if we can't manage such a large field. "Someone said dissatisfied.

" Lan Huan, don't talk nonsense. Although ginseng cannot be eaten, it has high nutritional value, and at critical times, it can still breathe a sigh of relief, and it may be able to save people.

"Wang Dianjun, haven't you earth-type supernatural beings noticed any problems with the soil?" Zhao Wei's family reprimanded Lan Huan and looked at another soil-type supernatural being.

"No, we've all tried it with supernatural powers, and we haven't found any problems with the soil." Wang Dianjun shook his head.

He was the highest among the five soil-type supernatural beings, and he didn't find any problems with the soil, let alone the others.

Zhao Wei's family looked at several water-type supernatural beings again.

A person with water ability said immediately: "We strictly follow the planting method written in the book, no more and no less." "

The water is indeed good." Zhao Wei's family pinched the soil and nodded.

Since the soil and water are all fine, could it be that the problem is with his wood element?

Zhao Weijia stroked his chin, frowning in thought.

"Starting tomorrow, don't give it wood-type abilities anymore, and see if it continues to wither." Zhao Wei's family finally made a decision.

A group of people left the house with sad faces, leaving only one supernatural person to look after the ginseng, and dispersed separately.

Those who stayed sat in the house for a while, then went out and left.

Meng Jiangtian wanted to take a look at the ginseng tree, and looked around, there was still surveillance.

There was no shadow under the table to the ginseng. Meng Jiangtian walked around the base of the wall, and finally came to the shadow of the box where the ginseng was planted.

Looking closely at this ginseng tree, there is nothing abnormal, but the vitality is very weak, and it should burp after a few days of boiling.

Meng Jiangtian tried to transfer some wood-type abilities to ginseng. Ginseng probably also knew that he was going to die, so he absorbed this supernatural power frantically.

Meng Jiangtian felt that his supernatural power had entered the ginseng's body and circulated throughout the ginseng's body.

But it was strange, Meng Jiangtian felt that his wood-type abilities were not absorbed by the ginseng, but just flowed continuously on the roots of the ginseng.

Meng Jiangtian was wondering, when suddenly his supernatural power rushed to the roots of ginseng and flowed into the soil. Deposits on the pelvic floor and eventually disappears.

Meng Jiangtian was stunned for a moment, looking at the place where the power disappeared. For a moment just now, he felt a very strong life wave in the bottom of the pelvis. But as the ability disappeared, he couldn't feel it anymore.

His wood ability is already at level seven, and there are still things he can't feel!

Meng Jiangtian frowned, a small wind blade condensed in the shadow, cut open the ceramic basin at the bottom of the basin, the soil system ability separated the soil, and Meng Jiangtian immediately saw a green pea-sized stone quietly staying in the soil.

Meng Jiangtian took out the green stone, and then sent a trace of power to the ginseng. When the stone in his hand felt the power of Meng Jiangtian, his breath fluctuated, but it disappeared soon, like a very ordinary ginseng. Stone.

This time, ginseng absorbed Meng Jiangtian's abilities, and its vitality increased a lot. If you give more wood abilities, you can live well.

Sure enough, it was the stone's problem.

Meng Jiangtian took the green stone out of the ginseng planting room, found an empty corner, and held the green stone to look at it.

The round stone is very regular, like a carved marble, and the green is crystal clear.

If he hadn't felt its breath, even Meng Jiangtian would only think it was a small jade from the outside.

Human beings, animals and plants can all mutate, but I haven't heard that stones can also mutate.

But regardless of whether this thing is jade or a living thing, what is certain is that it is a wood-type thing, and it likes to eat wood-type abilities.

Meng Jiangtian held the stone, and wanted to cut it open with the wind blade to see what was inside, but he was afraid of killing it, so he could only seduce it with the wood-type supernatural power.

A wisp of green wood-type ability on the fingertips kept circling the small stone, trying to seduce the small stone to absorb it, but the small stone did not respond at all.

Still holding the stone here, Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, the wood-type ability on his fingertips wrapped around the small stone, and the tip of the ability kept tickling the small stone.

The little stone was still motionless, Meng Jiangtian stretched out a finger again, and the wood-type abilities on the tip of the two fingers were wrapped around the little stone.

Little Stone was still dead silent.