Chapter 125 Caught off guard

"They're all in the basement. We have to clean up the people outside before we can enter the house. It's

just in time for you to come. If you help clean up these supernatural beings blocking the way, you can go in earlier." Chen Zekun explained.

"I don't know the supernatural beings here, and I can't tell whether the enemy is friendly or not. Where is the basement? I'll go in and have a look." Meng Jiangtian casually blows away an attacking supernatural being.

"It's too dangerous for you to go in by yourself. These are small people outside. The high-level power users are all in the basement." "What are

they doing in the basement?"

"There is another passage leading to the outside in the basement. They should now I am fleeing to that exit, but that exit is blocked by us, they can't get out, and they should come back in a while. Wait for a while,

and it's your turn to play when they come back."

Meng Jiangtian followed Chen Zekun, Watching Chen Zekun kill the Quartet.

Those who were blocked outside were indeed young people, and the battle was one-sided, and it ended in a short while.

A group of people entered the Cui family's villa. Because of the sudden attack, the Cui family retreated in a hurry, leaving only the slaves hiding in one room in the villa.

Chen Zekun tested everyone's abilities, confirmed that no one with abilities was mixed in, registered the identities of these people, canceled their slave status, and released them all thanks to their gratitude. .

Only one slave stayed behind, leading Chen Zekun and his party directly to the entrance of the basement.

"The password requires the fingerprints of Cui's family members to enter, and they all wear gloves at home to prevent fingerprints from being stolen.

I'm a slave, and I'm not qualified to get too close to them, so I couldn't copy their fingerprints. "The man leading the way explained to Chen Zekun cautiously, with a little fear in his eyes.

He is just an ordinary person. Although he came to Cui's family to be an undercover agent, seeing the cruelty of the Cui family made him feel a little afraid of the supernatural beings. "

It's okay, you've done a good job. Bao Ru, come and see if you can open this door. "Chen Zekun smiled kindly, and patted the man's shoulder without any anger.

Meng Jiangtian saw the man heaved a long sigh of relief, and he felt like he was alive after a catastrophe.

Bao Ru is a 3.4-level gold-type superpower, safe zone He has the highest level of the gold system.

Standing in front of the alloy gate in the basement, Bao Ru exudes golden light all over his body, and the power in his hand is like gold powder, fluttering and falling on the alloy gate, looking very magnificent. The surface of the alloy

gate Slowly melted by the sprinkling of gold powder, everyone was overjoyed and saw hope. The

alloy layer after layer was dissolved, and the lock on the door was gradually exposed.

"Don't melt the whole door, go and melt the lock , we can go in. "Chen Zekun saw the door lock, his eyes lit up, and said to Bao Ru.

Bao Ru nodded, and all the gold powder attached to the door rushed to the door lock.

Only one place was dissolved, and the speed was obviously faster. The door lock slowly After getting out of the door, it fell to the ground with a thud. The door was not bound by the lock, and a gap was exposed.

"It's opened. Bao Ru shouted happily. Just when everyone was happy, Meng Jiangtian suddenly felt a strong sense of crisis, his scalp was numb, and the hairs all over his body stood on end.

Meng Jiangtian had never had such a strong sense of crisis. Although he didn't know where this sense of crisis came from, Meng Jiangtian instinctively started to retreat, and he did not forget to remind everyone: "There is danger, everyone, retreat quickly.

" The two supernatural beings on both sides teleported far away.

Everyone was taken aback by his words, and just when they were puzzled, a violent flash of light erupted from the door lock that fell on the ground, and an earth-shattering explosion exploded the entire Cui family villa.

Meng Jiangtian took two supernatural beings to teleport many times in a row and escaped from Cui's villa.

Suspended in mid-air, watching the roof of the Cui family's villa being blown away, and debris of tiles and stones flying in all directions.

"Damn the Cui family, I'm going to kill them!" There was a mournful roar in his ear.

Meng Jiangtian turned his head, only to see that the one he brought out was Chen Zekun, and on the other side was an unknown superhuman.

"Thank you for saving me." Seeing the tragic situation of the Cui family, the supernatural being thanked Meng Jiangtian sincerely.

If Meng Jiangtian hadn't brought him out, I'm afraid he would be one of those gravels now.

When the explosion stopped, Chen Zekun couldn't wait to say: "Meng Jiangtian, take me down quickly and see how many people are still alive."

Meng Jiangtian felt that the sense of crisis was gone, and it should be safe below, so he flew down with two people.

As soon as he landed, Chen Zekun ran into the ruins of the villa, but the road was blocked by broken bricks.

Chen Zekun is a fire element, and the other ability user is a water element. The two of them use their abilities to clean up the gravel blocking the road.

The water and fire collided together, and a large cloud of water vapor was immediately stirred up, mixed with the dust that had not dissipated, and nothing could be seen in front of the eyes.

"Let me come." Meng Jiangtian stopped the two of them, and the strong wind blew away the water vapor and dust, and easily moved away the gravel blocking the way. Chen Zekun couldn't wait to rush in again.

The supernatural beings who were by his side just now were all his confidantes, if they all died here, he would really cry to death.

If the Cui family came back from the basement in a while, he would not even have any supernatural beings to fight against the Cui family.

The house was also full of gravel, and Meng Jiangtian moved them one by one as a porter, and soon arrived at the door of the basement.

Move away the cement board blocking the way, and a huge light blue barrier appears in front of you.

Through the barrier, there is a layer of golden metal layer.

Meng Jiangtian doesn't have a space system crystal nucleus, and his space system is only cultivated by himself, and now he barely reaches the second level.

The secondary space system can only place some items and teleport at present.

But the light blue space barrier in front of him was impossible for him to expand.

The thin layer seems to be separated from the ends of the earth, and his wood system can't perceive any life fluctuations and power fluctuations behind the barrier.

This should be the space barrier that Yao Xue propped up.

"This is Xiaoxue's space system!" Chen Zekun shouted in surprise. He found a broken table leg and knocked on the space barrier.

The space barrier rippled like water, but the part of the table leg protruding into the space barrier has been swallowed by space and disappeared.

This space barrier is actually very dangerous.

Sensing that someone was knocking on her space barrier, Yao Xue, who was hiding under layers of protection, put away her space barrier.

In the dark, Yao Xue said: "The explosion outside seems to have stopped, you can withdraw your abilities."

Outside, Chen Zekun was about to knock on the metal shell behind the space barrier with the table leg, but the metal shell opened by itself.

Under the metal shell is a layer of earth shell, under the earth shell is a layer of ice, and under the ice layer is a layer of wooden vines. The wood vines are separated, and a group of people with supernatural powers are squatting inside, watching the situation outside carefully.

Seeing that these people were all unharmed, Chen Zekun was overjoyed and counted the number of people one by one.

"Good job, you are all good guys. None of them are missing!" Chen Zekun grinned almost to the back of his head.

"Miss Yao saved us. It was her space barrier that blocked the explosion and falling debris. We just surrounded her a few more layers under her barrier just in case." Someone hastily explained, looking at Yao Xue His eyes were full of respect and deep love.

Who doesn't like a beautiful and powerful woman.

"Xiaoxue, uncle will reward you well when you go back. What's the matter with you, are you tired? Are you not injured?"

Chen Zekun looked at Yao Xue excitedly, just now he only cared about being happy, but now he saw that Yao Xue's face was very ugly, tired Got to be out of breath.

"I'm fine, but my ability is almost empty, and I may not be able to help you for a while." Yao Xue explained panting.

"It's fine, I'll have someone take you back right away." Chen Zekun heaved a sigh of relief, and asked a wind-type superpower to send Yao Xue away.

Looking at the basement with a big hole exposed, Chen Zekun said with a gloomy face, "The Cui family is too insidious. I don't know if there are any explosives in this basement. What department does the explosive belong to?" "It should belong to the metal

department." Someone said.

Everyone looked at Bao Ru.

Being stared at by everyone, Bao Ru scratched his scalp and said, "I'll go in and have a look, but can a few more people follow me, I'm looking for explosives, you protect me.

" You can also hurry up. But be careful."

Chen Zekun gave the order, and all the gold-type superpowers entered the basement cautiously.

After a while, Chen Zekun's phone rang suddenly, and everyone who was paying attention was startled.

Chen Zekun went to the side to answer it for a while, then made another call, and came back, "The people from the Cui family failed to go out through the exit over there, and they should be back soon.

I just called Bao Ru, but they didn't find it inside. Dynamite, let's go in together and ambush the Cui family."

"Okay." Chen Zekun took the lead, and a group of people rushed in passionately.

Meng Jiangtian hadn't seen the managers who took the lead in the charge, but looking at the energetic eyes of these people, Chen Zekun was wooing Chen Zekun to death.

Following behind everyone, Meng Jiangtian was not in a hurry, he was just here to kill the Cui family, and he didn't want to get involved in other matters.

The Cui family villa on the ground has become ruins, but the basement is well preserved.

Some rooms were obviously destroyed by human beings, but they were not destroyed in a hurry, and many crimes were laid out in front of everyone.

"Damn the Cui family." Chen Zekun cursed viciously when he saw a seven or eight-year-old girl who was made into a human.

Although Meng Jiangtian was not a person with a strong sense of justice, seeing the crimes in the basement, he felt a puff of breath in his heart.

Everyone's hearts were filled with righteous indignation, and their fighting spirit became even stronger.

Joining Bao Ru and several gold-type superpowers, Chen Zekun arranged for everyone to lie in ambush, waiting for the Cui family to return.

Meng Jiangtian hid behind the door of a study room. After waiting for a while, he finally felt a few life waves approaching slowly.

I also heard some people's discussions: "Brother Cui, why do I feel something is wrong, do you smell a smell in the air?" "It's the smell of

explosives. The explosives on the door lock should have exploded, and it's not Knowing how many people were killed, it would be even better if that old bastard Chen Zekun could be killed.

Even if something goes wrong, we have to go back. The exit over there is blocked. If we force it to open, we will be killed too. Now we can only start from this If we go out,

whoever dares to stop us, we will kill. Even Chen Zekun and those cats and dogs combined cannot beat us." Someone said viciously.

Meng Jiangtian was shocked when he heard the conversation of these people. This is the return of the Cui family.