Chapter 158 A Branch of Five Hundred Meters

Meng Jiangtian took out fifty bottles of purification medicine from his wide sleeve and put them on the ground, saying, "This is fifty bottles of purification medicine for today. I have already collected the crystal core, and I will return the phone to you." "

Mr. Do you want to leave?" Feng Jingguang took the phone, saw Meng Jiangtian turned to leave, and anxiously grabbed Meng Jiangtian's wrist.

The wrist is not thin, but because of the gloves and clothes, Feng Jingguang just held it, and was thrown away by Meng Jiangtian.

Through the beard and sunglasses, Feng Jingguang could feel the unhappiness of the person in front of him. Feng Jingguang hurriedly explained: "Mr. Wang, don't get me wrong, I just pulled you in a moment of anxiety." "What are you in a hurry for?" Meng

Meng Jiang Tian adjusted his gloves, his arms were almost exposed just now.

His arms were smooth and supple, and the difference between them and the old man's arms could be seen at a glance. If it is seen, Feng Jingguang will definitely be suspicious.

"Mr. Wang, you can come here in such a short time. Your level should be very high.

" And every time you appear, you appear suddenly. If I guess correctly, you should be a space-type supernatural being. "Feng Jingguang frustrated, not ashamed to directly state his purpose.

"Mr. Feng, do you want to investigate me?" "Meng Jiangtian tidied up his gloves and said unhurriedly.

" No, Mr. Wang, don't get me wrong. I want Mr. Qing Wang to help.

"As you can see, I'm seriously short of manpower here. Trying to stop the zombie swarm with these people will probably fail.

" So I want to find out the location of the leading zombies in the zombie swarm first.

"We can concentrate on dealing with the leading zombies, those ordinary zombies may disperse without their leading ones.

"The best ones to do this are people with wind and space abilities. They have a higher chance of escaping."

But you see, among us, there are a few people with wind abilities, but all Level 2, I'm afraid they won't come back after they go.

"Space department, we don't have any here. So, I would like to ask Mr. Wang if he can help us find out the situation of the zombie group.

" Next we will do it.

"I can give you fifty crystal nuclei as a reward. Just in case, you take these two bottles of purification potions. You also take your mobile phone, which contains my contact information. You can contact me at any time." Feng Jingguang Looking at Meng Jiangtian's sunglasses, trying to see Meng Jiangtian's expression.

Unfortunately, he couldn't see anything. But he heard Mr. Wang say: "Yes."

"Really!" Feng Jingguang didn't have any hope at first, after all, this is a very dangerous thing.

But I didn't expect Mr. Wang to agree so readily, and Feng Jingguang was pleasantly surprised.

"Don't forget the crystal nucleus you promised." Meng Jiangtian said lightly, took the purification potion, and disappeared directly in place.

Appearing again, Meng Jiangtian has already teleported a distance of 30 meters, devouring a space system crystal nucleus, and his teleportation distance is also farther.

It's very close to the zombie group here. Although I haven't seen where the zombie swarm is, Yingfeng can already vaguely smell the rancid smell of the zombies.

And the chaotic ability fluctuations can also be clearly felt. There should be many zombies who have awakened abilities in the group of zombies this time.

Meng Jiangtian didn't teleport any more, and flew into the sky, looking for the direction of the group of zombies.

The forest here is dense, and at first glance, it is full of green woods, but so many zombies walking around, it still alarmed the normal small animals in the woods.

Meng Jiangtian saw a flock of birds flying in the distance, and flew towards it quietly.

As they got closer, the rancid smell became stronger and stronger. It was the first time Meng Jiangtian had experienced such a strong rancid smell.

Even though he had undergone surgery and seen the bloody internal organs, he couldn't accept such a smell.

Stomach churned and protested, Meng Jiangtian couldn't take it anymore, so he got into the space to take a while.

"What's wrong with you?" Cui Xisheng was playing poker with Jiao Yaqing, and he was startled when he saw Meng Jiang's panting appearance, so he hurried forward and asked with concern.

As soon as Meng Jiangtian entered the space, he fell to the ground and gasped for breath. There is quite a refreshing feeling of breathing fresh air suddenly after suffocation.

"It's okay, do you have a mask?" Meng Jiangtian shook his head and asked.

"It seems to be there. The dean needs to wear a mask for alchemy. He has it there. I'll get it for you." Cui Xisheng went to Hao Ren's screen and brought back a mask.

"One is not enough, give me some more." Meng Jiangtian looked at it, and this kind of ordinary mask couldn't block the smell of zombies at all.

"I'll go get it again." Cui Xisheng went back and brought back a pack of masks, about thirty or so.

Meng Jiangtian put masks on his face one by one. After seven or eight masks, he felt that he could not breathe smoothly, so Meng Jiangtian stopped putting on the masks.

"What are you doing?" Cui Xisheng asked suspiciously.

"I'm next to the group of zombies now. There are so many zombies gathered together, the smell is too strong. I can't breathe without wearing a mask. I'll go out and have a look."

"Be careful." Cui Xisheng asked worriedly.

"Don't worry." Meng Jiangtian squeezed Cui Xisheng's hand and left the space again.

As soon as I came out, there was another rancid smell at the tip of my nose. Although I was separated by a mask, it was still uncomfortable, but I could barely bear it.

Through the gaps in the dense branches, Meng Jiangtian saw the densely packed zombies walking slowly under the tree.

The entire group of zombies is huge, and at a glance, they are all over the mountains and plains. Meng Jiangtian calculated in the air, the number of zombies is estimated to be hundreds of thousands.

Before the end of the world, the number of human beings was 7.5 billion. After the sudden arrival of the end of the world, more than 3 billion normal humans were caught off guard.

There are about three billion people who have become zombies, and the rest are normal people and those who have awakened their abilities.

As for the supernatural beings, according to the statistics of the number of people registered in the world, there are only more than 100 million people.

The population of Su City before the end of the world was just over 900,000. Although I don't know how many people have become zombies, but based on the proportion of zombies in the world, it is estimated that all the zombies in the entire Su City are here.

It is unknown which zombies gathered such a large group of zombies, their intelligence and level should not be low.

This zombie wave is a bit dangerous.

Meng Jiangtian was floating in the air, thinking about a solution, when he suddenly felt a tingling in the back of his head, which is what Meng Jiangtian always felt when there was danger but he didn't notice it.

Although he didn't know the danger, Meng Jiangtian could clearly feel the danger coming from behind.

Meng Jiangtian teleported away, and looked back at the place where he was standing just now. A slender branch was passing through his heart and waving in the air.

branch? Meng Jiangtian frowned. He is now at an altitude of more than 500 meters. How can a branch grow so high?

Looking down the branch, this branch is actually protruding from a big tree on the ground. A real tree branch more than 500 meters long.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the big tree underground, could it be a mutated plant?