Chapter 138 Here Comes Again

Now that he has accepted the task, Meng Jiangtian is not ready to turn it down. After breakfast the next day, Meng Jiangtian went to complete all three tasks.

The transportation task was not complicated, and the three tasks only took half a day.

After receiving the task reward, he returned home at noon. As soon as he entered the door, Meng Jiangtian saw Liu Anjian sitting on the sofa in the living room again. Zhao Shuhua and Meng Changwei were talking to Liu Anjian enthusiastically.

In the kitchen, only Jiao Yaqing was busy cooking. Cui Xisheng wanted to help, but Jiao Yaqing refused.

He didn't want to sit with Liu Anjian, sitting in the kitchen, eating a tomato with an unhappy expression on his face.

"Xiaotian, come quickly, An Jian has picked several easy tasks for you, some people can't help you with this kind of thing, they will just eat and drink for free, you have to thank An Jian very much. "Meng Changwei spoke in a strange way.

Jiao Yaqing, who was cooking in the kitchen, stopped for a second and continued cooking.

Cui Xisheng noticed Jiao Yaqing's emotions, so angrily he threw away the unfinished tomatoes and stared at Meng Jiangtian.

This morning, Meng Changwei treated Jiao Yaqing as a nanny, asking her to do this and that. What is said is that their family is supported by Meng Jiangtian, and they can't eat for free.

Cui Xisheng wanted to push back several times, but Jiao Yaqing held him back. He had been holding back his breath this morning, and he felt a little pain in his stomach.

Regarding Meng Changwei's words, Meng Jiangtian also frowned.

Their family was just an ordinary worker's family before the end of the world. In ordinary days, Meng Jiangtian never realized that his father was such a powerful and mean person.

Zhao Shuhua pulled Meng Changwei's sleeve, and she saw Meng Jiangtian's dark face.

Although Zhao Shuhua also hoped that Meng Jiangtian could be with Liu Anna, but her son didn't want to, she didn't want to force it.

In the last days, it is the happiest thing for a family to be together and live in peace and stability. She didn't want the father and son to have too much trouble.

"What are you doing?" Meng Changwei shook off Zhao Shuhua's hand, glared at Meng Jiangtian and scolded, "Come here quickly, and thank you brother An Jian.

" There is no need to say thanks. The relationship between our two families, if you are always so polite, you will be offended."

Liu Anjian was afraid that Meng Jiangtian's plan would be in trouble because Meng Changwei did not accept these tasks.

At the same time, I also look down on Meng Changwei in my heart, I have never seen him flatter the Liu family so much before.

Meng Jiangtian ignored Meng Changwei with a cold face, and went straight to the kitchen. Meng Changwei's face immediately turned ugly.

Meng Jiangtian walked to the angry Cui Xisheng, wanting to hug Cui Xisheng. Cui Xisheng pushed him away and refused to let him hug him. He is still angry now.

Meng Jiangtian didn't force it either, seeing that Jiao Yaqing's vegetables were almost cooked, he smiled and said, "Mom, you've worked hard." "It's

not hard, let's eat." Jiao Yaqing shook her head and said helplessly.

"Meng Jiangtian." Cui Xisheng held Meng Jiangtian's arm and looked at Meng Jiangtian seriously.

"Say, I'll listen." Meng Jiangtian also looked at Cui Xisheng seriously.

"My mother is not your nanny. If someone doesn't welcome us, we can leave. With them, I will not be in danger or starve to death."

Cui Xisheng touched Xiao Hei's head, and continued: "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't stay here to watch some people's faces. I'm pregnant with your baby, not an illegitimate child." Cui Xisheng put some He bit the word "person" hard, and cast a strange glance at Meng Changwei.

Meng Changwei wanted to get angry, but he was concerned about Liu Anjian who was beside him, and he didn't want outsiders to see the joke, so he tried his best not to get angry, but stared at Cui Xisheng with very unfriendly eyes.

Liu Anjian looked at Cui Xisheng's stomach, feeling sour all over. It would be great if that stomach could conceive her own baby.

"I know, this is your home, and you are not allowed to go anywhere. After dinner, I will go out and find a nanny who will take care of you and our mother.

" My mother." Cui Xisheng stared at Meng Jiangtian and said happily.

"I promise. As long as you don't want to, no one can order you." Meng Jiangtian nodded seriously.

Cui Xisheng was very satisfied with Meng Jiangtian's guarantee, and took the initiative to throw himself into his arms.

The three people in the kitchen live in harmony, but the three people in the living room are all dark-faced.

Meng Changwei saw that his son treated other people's parents well, bought a nanny but didn't mention taking care of him. Being ignored so thoroughly, the anger in my heart was like a volcano about to erupt, and I couldn't suppress it.

And Liu Anjian looked at Cui Xisheng in Meng Jiangtian's arms, and became more and more jealous. He wished that Meng Jiangtian would go to Liushu Town to die immediately, and snatch Cui Xisheng into his arms.

The food was on the table, and it was another hearty meal. Meng Jiangtian called Jiao Yaqing and Cui Xisheng to sit down, only to realize that Hao Ren was not there.

"Where are Dean Hao and the ferret?" Meng Jiangtian asked.

"He wanted to do an experiment, and said he wanted to go out to see if there was anyone selling medical equipment, so Xiaobai followed him." Cui Xisheng explained.

There should be no danger with the snow sculpture following. Meng Jiangtian nodded and glanced at the three people on the sofa.

Meng Changwei's face was the worst. Seeing Meng Jiangtian looking over, he stood up and walked over aggressively. He didn't forget to greet Liu Anjian: "Anjian, come, let's eat." Seeing Meng Changwei's turbulent posture, this meal is

destined It can't be too peaceful.

A few people stood at the table, three sat on one side, and three sat on the other side, leaving a large space in the middle, as if a round table was sitting out of a negotiating table.

Cui Xisheng was already hungry, so he picked up his chopsticks and ate.

Meng Changwei sneered and said: "Although our family is not a wealthy family, we have taught Meng Jiangtian some basic manners since childhood.

" . Politeness is a good thing, and if you don't have it, you should look for it. Cui

Xisheng chewed the cabbage, looked at Meng Changwei and said indifferently: "My mother said that respect is mutual." When others don't respect you, you don't need to have a hot face and a cold ass.

"Some individuals like to take advantage of their age to do some shameless things. For example, those old ladies who force others to give up their seats on the bus, and old men who treat their in-laws as nanny." "In-laws? Huh." Meng Changwei

sneered , looked at Cui Xisheng with disdain and said: "I don't even have a place to get a marriage certificate, so

I'm still in-laws." I even look down on boys who get pregnant out of wedlock, it makes people laugh out loud. "

"If the man is irresponsible, it is called unmarried pregnancy. If the man is determined to be responsible, that is love. It

doesn't matter whether he has a marriage certificate or not." Girl, you say you are angry or not. "

Cui Xisheng stretched out his arm, and took away the braised eggplant that Meng Changwei was going to pick up.

Under Meng Changwei's glaring gaze, he stuffed it into his mouth, leaned against Meng Jiangtian's arms, and chewed loudly. He

had long seen that the old man was not pleasing to the eye, but he still It is most comfortable to contradict him.