Chapter 140 I took the task by mistake

"So ruthless, handsome guy, why don't you discuss it again." The woman leaned forward weakly and tried to discuss it.

Meng Jiangtian dodged, and said with a cold face: "I will go to see the house at six o'clock this afternoon. If your luggage is still inside, I can help you pack it up and throw it out." The woman wanted to go forward, but Meng Jiangtian flew away

immediately up.

Back home, Hao Ren also came back, pulling Meng Jiangtian to ask for money to buy equipment. It really made him find someone to sell some laboratory equipment.

But the price of these equipment is not cheap. Meng Jiangtian has a lot of crystal cores in his hand, but he wants to keep them for future upgrades, and he doesn't want to sell the crystal cores to make money.

It seems that I really have to do missions to make money in the future. Meng Jiangtian took out the task given by Liu Anjian, and went to run the task again in the afternoon.

This time there were still three transportation tasks, but one of the transported items was a bit special, and it was actually the corpse of a mutated lion.

And it is transported from the wild to a safe area. Meng Jiangtian watched the lion sell for 180,000 contribution points.

Meng Jiangtian was moved because a lion earned more than he earned from three tasks in one afternoon.

After completing three missions, Meng Jiangtian came to the mission hall for the first time. Even at night, the hall was still crowded with people. It is estimated that all the supernatural beings in the safe zone are here.

And it's not just the tasks that people with supernatural powers can do here, ordinary people can also find jobs here. This is a huge talent market.

Meng Jiangtian finally queued up in front of a computer. He was also a bold man with a high level of art. When choosing a task, he first looked at the money, and he would look at the one that paid the most.

Picking and picking, Meng Jiangtian chose a mission to go to a place called Liushu Town, and only needed wind or space abilities.

This task is highly regarded as the first place in the search for tasks based on rewards. The reward of five million contribution points made Meng Jiangtian very excited.

The task description was very simple, it only gave the coordinates of Willow Town, and didn't say what to do there.

The task seems simple, but the reward is not simple, not to make people suspicious.

However, Meng Jiangtian is not afraid of any tricks. If there is something, he can still run if he can't beat him.

He still doesn't believe that there is still something that can run past him.

After confirming the task, Meng Jiangtian went to find two nannies. Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing needed someone to take care of them, and Meng Changwei and Zhao Shuhua couldn't be left behind either.

These two middle-aged women are ordinary people who have been doing housekeeping services before the end of the world, and they are very experienced.

Both of them are lonely now, and the family members are scattered or dead, and there are only the two of them left. They don't want much, just food and housing, and living expenses of 2,000 contribution points per month are enough.

Under the notarization of the staff, Meng Jiangtian signed a contract with the two people, asking them to come here and wait tomorrow, and he will take them to their new home.

Looking at the time, it was already past six o'clock, Meng Jiangtian saw the right direction and flew to the newly rented villa.

The villa has been evacuated. Although the woman is sloppy, she still handles things happily.

The house is very clean and fully furnished. You can move in tonight.

When Meng Jiangtian returned home, he told Meng Changwei about moving, but was scolded by Meng Changwei again.

Sitting on the sofa, Meng Changwei described Meng Jiangtian as an unfilial son who wanted to drive his parents out. At noon they said they were going to move out, but at night they refused to move out.

Meng Jiangtian couldn't move him after talking for a long time, so he could only choose to move away by himself. Despite Meng Changwei's scolding, he packed up his things a little, brought Cui Xisheng, Jiao Yaqing and Hao Ren, and moved into the new house overnight.

After tossing around midnight, Meng Jiangtian and Cui Xisheng finally fell asleep.

As for the Liu family, Liu Anjian was woken up by a phone call.

"What? Meng Jiangtian took over the task from Liushu Town?" Feng Jingguang called.

Listening to what Liu Anjian meant, he didn't seem to know about it. Feng Jingguang asked in bewilderment, "Didn't you ask him to take it?" "

No, I only took a few easy tasks for him."

"That's strange." , why would he take this task by himself?"

"I guess he may have taken it because of the five million reward. But that's good, he doesn't know the situation there, and he won't run away. "

Sir, we have to arrange Several people went with him and guided him to check the situation in Willow Town. Prevent him from running around and losing his life. "

"We have to arrange for some people to take him there. You can see the arrangement." "Feng Jingguang smiled slightly, and let Liu Anjian handle the matter.

" Yes. "Liu Anjian hung up the phone, jumped up from the bed immediately, and rushed out of the house in the middle of the night.

He had to find some of his own people to watch Meng Jiangtian, but he couldn't let Meng Jiangtian know the real situation in Liushu Town.

This is also a golden opportunity. , Meng Jiangtian left the safe zone, and he had to arrange for Cui Xisheng. He wanted to get Cui Xisheng while Meng Jiangtian was away. There was no deadline for the

task in Liushu Town, and Meng Jiangtian was not in a hurry to go.

After dinner in the morning, I went to pick up the two nannies, and sent one to Meng Changwei, who was stunned and beat them out.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the middle-aged woman's pleading eyes, but he didn't send him back after all, and both of them stayed at home.

In the morning, I bought some daily necessities and settled the house, and let Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai look after both sides. In the afternoon, several people found Meng Jiangtian.

"Are you Meng Jiangtian? Did you take over the task in Liushu Town?" the leading man looked at Meng Jiangtian friendly and asked.

They waited in the task hall all morning, but Meng Jiangtian did not come. They were afraid that Meng Jiangtian would leave by himself, so these people came to the door directly.

"I took the task, you are..." Meng Jiangtian didn't let a few people into the room. Cui Xisheng's lethality to male supernatural beings is too great.

"We released the willow town mission. We are waiting for you alone now. Are you ready? If you are ready, let's go as soon as possible." The man said with a smile.

"Are you Zhao Degang?" Meng Jiangtian remembered that the person who posted the task was Zhao Degang yesterday.

"No, my name is Quan Zhanliang. Zhao Degang is another of our supernatural beings, but he won't go on this mission.

" This is Zhang Guang, and this is Wu Minliang. There are two more of us waiting in the mission lobby. "

" So many people? It is not stated in the task that I have to cooperate with others. "Meng Jiangtian frowned. With so many people going together, he won't be able to share much among five million.

If he had known that this was a multi-person task, he would not have accepted it. No wonder such a high salary was hung up there. But no one picked it up.

" Sorry, we blamed us for not writing the task clearly. This mission was issued by our superhuman team.

"We found that Willow Town seems to be a town that hasn't been searched before. There should be a lot of resources in it, so we wanted to go in and see if we could find anything valuable."