Chapter 173 Married

After staying in the hospital for a while, Meng Jiangtian wanted to send a few people home.

Cui Xisheng is very clingy to Meng Jiangtian now, and he doesn't want to stay at home, so Meng Jiangtian can only put him in the space and take him with him wherever he goes.

Jiao Yaqing and Hao Ren Xiaohei Xiaobai also followed in the space to take care of Cui Xisheng.

The crystal nucleus was replaced by the purification potion, and Meng Jiangtian hunted down some zombies himself to get some crystal nucleus. After one day, he collected another 60 crystal nucleus.

Diesel is very expensive, and it is controlled by the management and not sold outside.

Meng Jiangtian could only buy it from Feng Jingguang when he went to exchange the crystal nucleus potion.

I don't know if Feng Jingguang deliberately raised the price of diesel because he wanted it. One liter would cost 100 contribution points, which is more than ten times more expensive than before the end of the world.

That hospital is a small-to-medium-sized hospital, and the backup power generator uses almost 27 liters of diesel per hour.

Meng Jiangtian was fooled by Feng Jingguang into a fuel oil with a crystal nucleus, a total of 600 liters. Now he doesn't have to worry about the problem of electricity consumption during the operation. These diesels provide uninterrupted power throughout the day.

He took Hao Ren to the hospital every day to refine the purification potion, and check the hospital's equipment by the way.

Meng Jiangtian exchanged the crystal nucleus with Feng Jingguang, and then grew vegetables and fruits in the space.

Cui Xisheng was five months pregnant, and was supported by Meng Jiangtian's supernatural power every day. Her complexion became better and better, and she stopped vomiting. Once her appetite improved, she wanted to eat all kinds of weird things.

The more you have nothing, the more you want to eat.

Meng Jiangtian's seventh-level wood ability can quickly produce the fruits that Cui Xisheng wants to eat, but the things Cui Xisheng wants to eat are becoming more and more rare.

When I swiped my phone, I saw an article about durian, the king of fruits. In the article, durian was written as a good medicine for all diseases.

Seeing that Cui Xisheng had read the article from beginning to end, Meng Jiangtian suddenly felt bad.

When Cui Xisheng raised his head and looked at him eagerly, Meng Jiangtian tried to escape, but Cui Xisheng grabbed his arm, his mouth shrunk, and he said tearfully, "You don't love me anymore." "I do." Meng Jiangtian was

helpless Sit back to Cui Xisheng's side.

"I want to eat durian." Cui Xisheng held the phone in front of Meng Jiangtian.

"Okay, I'll go and look for it for you." Meng Jiangtian sighed, and touched Cui Xi's fleshy little face.

Cui Xisheng's big eyes sparkled fiercely, and he kissed Meng Jiangtian on the face, smiling brightly and said: "You are the best for me."

Meng Jiangtian sighed and walked out of the bedroom, closed the bedroom door, and looked at the ceiling with a sad face. They are in the temperate zone, where can they find tropical fruits?

"What's the matter, Cui Xisheng is making trouble with you again?" Hao Ren came out of the room, and saw Meng Jiangtian looking at the ceiling with a constipated look on his face.

"He wants to eat durian, where can I get it for him? Why didn't I realize that this kid is so annoying before." Meng Jiangtian said without love.

"Naturally, people who are pregnant will be very sensitive. As their belly gets bigger and bigger, they will worry that their significant other will dislike them.

" Especially nowadays, many people will go out to steal food while their wives are pregnant. Many people will use this unreasonable way to test the attitude of the other half towards themselves.

"Especially Cui Xisheng is still a boy, and his psychological pressure must be greater than that of a girl.

"You have to behave well. Once Cui Xisheng is not satisfied, postpartum depression will be more troublesome than this." "

I know, so I was wondering where to find durian for him to eat." Meng Jiangtian smiled helplessly, still sighing.

"Go to Feng Jingguang and ask if there is any in the safe zone. If not, go to Guangdong and Yunnan to see. There were durians planted there before the end of the world.

" It is not easy to raise a wife and children, young people, come on. "Hao Ren patted Meng Jiangtian on the shoulder gloatingly, and returned to the house with a smile.

He, an old single dog, would be stuffed with dog food by these two young men every day, and now it was his retribution for showing affection

. After hearing Hao Ren's words, Jiang Tian went to find Feng Jingguang first. Feng Jingguang was surprised when he heard that he wanted durians. It's just that there are not

many foods that can be eaten in the safe zone, let alone fruits. The climate in Suzhou is not suitable for planting. There are no durians at the farm.

There are no durians in the safe area. Meng Jiangtian can only go to the place where the durians are produced, and may need to leave for a day or two. When he returns home, he

tells Cui Xisheng that he is going out to find durians. Cui Xisheng threw himself into Meng Jiangtian's arms with a smile , said happily: "No need to go, I don't want to eat. "

Looking at Cui Xisheng's happy face, Meng Jiangtian knew that Cui Xisheng was satisfied with his performance. It seems that if Cui Xisheng

has any outrageous demands in the future, Cui Xisheng will be easy to fool as long as he shows himself to do his best.

Meng Jiangtian thinks I found a way to fool Cui Xisheng, and I was very happy in my heart. The two hugged each other and got tired of each other. After a

few days of quiet life, Zhou Xiulan's arrival made the family's smile a bit colder.

"Is there something wrong?" Jiao Yaqing stood inside the door, not wanting to open the door for Zhou Xiulan.

Hao Ren said that Cui Xisheng is very sensitive now, and she was afraid that Zhou Xiulan would make trouble again and make Cui Xisheng unhappy.

"Is this how your family treats guests? You don't even let in the door. Sure enough, your son is just like you, uneducated. Open the door. I'm here to find Meng Jiangtian, not you." Zhou Xiulan was dressed in jewels and carried

a The exquisite little bag looks like a rich wife, looking at Jiao Yaqing from above, very impatient.

"Xiaotian is not at home. If you have anything to say, just tell me and I will tell him. If you don't want to say it, just leave and come back another day." Jiao Yaqing refused to open the door, and now Meng Jiangtian and Cui

Xisheng are talking to each other in the bedroom My Lennon, how can I let this shrew bother me.

"It's up to you if you're not at home. This is Meng Jiangtian's house. Do you really consider yourself the master?" "

If your perverted son hadn't been pregnant, Meng Jiang wouldn't have raised you for nothing. Open the door for me quickly, or don't blame me for being rude. "

Oh, even if my son is pregnant, it belongs to Meng Jiangtian. Meng Jiangtian likes my son to give birth to him."

"It's your shameless girl who stalks you. Meng Jiangtian just doesn't like it. He just doesn't like your cheeky girl giving birth to him. He just doesn't want to raise you two for nothing.

" , how do you want to be rude? Come on, let me see how rude you are. "My son was insulted like this, and Jiao Yaqing's temper also came up, and she slammed back unceremoniously.

"Hehe, do you think anyone cares about Meng Jiangtian? My daughter is so beautiful, and she is still a big girl with yellow flowers, who doesn't like it.

"It's only Meng Jiangtian who is mentally ill and was bewitched by your perverted son, so he put away a piece of beautiful jade and went to ask for a piece of broken copper and rotten iron."