Chapter 143 Wave after Wave

Jiao Yaqing slept soundly, Cui Xisheng looked at the injury on Jiao Yaqing's stomach, the swelling had disappeared, but it was still a little red.

Cui Xisheng finally felt relieved, lay down beside Jiao Yaqing, and slowly fell asleep.

Xiao Bai squatted on the bedside table, watching Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing fast asleep, stood up and shook his hair, and looked at Xiao Hei.

Xiao Hei's buttocks were still hurting, and being stared at by Xiao Bai, his black hair suddenly exploded, and he stared at Xiao Bai vigilantly.

"Chirp, chirp."

"Meow?"

"Chirp, chirp."

"Meow!" "

Chirp, chirp."

"Meow?!"

The two little animals seemed to be able to understand each other's words when they got together.

Xiao Hei was startled, and was slapped twice by Xiao Bai on the head to be honest.

Finally, Xiaobai left along the window, and Xiaohei lay down in the cat litter on the bedside table, protecting Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing.

In the darkness, a snow-white ferret disappeared in the night, flying over the roof of the building and galloping in one direction.

In a residential building, Huang Mao didn't sleep in the middle of the night, and the computer screen was flickering with dim lights, making Huang Mao's face even more wretched.

Xiao Bai sneaked over to take a look. At this time, there would be nothing good in a man's computer.

"Sure enough, he's a hooligan." Xiao Bai despised Huang Mao from the bottom of his heart.

In the darkness, colorful mist gradually enveloped Huangmao.

Huang Mao was watching an action movie when he suddenly heard a knock on the door.

Turning off the player in a hurry, Huang Mao looked at the time, it was past one o'clock in the morning, who would come to him at this time?

Stepping on tiptoe, he quietly came to the door, looked out through the cat's eyes, and didn't know who Huangmao saw, so he opened the door immediately.

"Mr. Liu, why are you here so late?"

Huang Mao respectfully addressed the visitor, nodding and bowing his head, addressing Mr. Liu.

Xiao Bai stood in front of Huang Mao, watching Huang Mao speak respectfully to him. It can't see Huang Mao's illusion, and it doesn't know who Huang Mao is talking about Mr. Liu.

But it can control the illusion, allowing Mr. Liu to ask the question he wants to ask: "Have you completed the task given to you today?

" : "Mr. Liu and Cui Xisheng left together, he should know the situation better than us."

Liu Anjian!

Xiaobai guessed who Mr. Liu was right away. The only one who took them home today was Liu Anjian, the hero who saved the beauty.

Xiaobai was thinking about things, and was silent for a while.

Seeing that Mr. Liu had been looking at him coldly, Huang Mao didn't speak. He thought he had said something wrong, and said even more anxiously: "Sorry Mr. Liu, we didn't expect that old woman to help Cui Xisheng block it. That's what happened with the three knives.

" Strength, if it hits, it will definitely kill the child in Cui Xisheng's stomach, but it will never hurt Cui Xisheng's life."

Their target is indeed Cui Xisheng! But why did they abort the child, leaving Tracy Sheng alive? That little thing is much cuter than Tracy Sheng.

"Do you know what that child means to me?" Xiao Bai pretended to be angry and asked back, trying to catch Huang Mao's words.

"This... Mr. Liu's thoughts are beyond our ability to guess. No matter what the reason is, Mr. Liu, as long as you speak, we will do it.

" I don't know if he really didn't know, or if he was trying to please Liu Anjian.

It's fine if you don't say it, anyway, it can confuse Liu Anjian, ask yourself to know more.

"Where are your two brothers? I have something to tell you to do, let them come too." Knowing who was behind the scenes, Xiaobai's evil interests arose.

Since following Cui Xisheng, it has a lot of Buddhism. What it likes most is watching those prey, gradually going crazy in its illusion, killing each other.

"Mr. Liu, wait a moment, I'll call them right away." Huang Mao paused, and went to call someone like a dog.

But in my heart I was slandering, this middle of the night does not allow people to have a good rest.

That night, the three traffic lights brothers experienced a 300-round battle with the mutant beast in Huangmao's house, and finally both sides died together.

It was the second day after the three of them were discovered. Liu Anjian wanted to continue saving the beauty as a hero, but he couldn't contact the three of them.

I came to find them in person, only to find that the three of them had obtained the scriptures together and went to see the Tathagata Buddha.

In the safe zone, three supernatural beings died, which aroused great attention from the management.

After a long investigation, it was found that the fatal injuries of the three people were all caused by each other. After checking and checking, the final result is that the three people beat each other to death.

Liu Anjian didn't understand this result, and couldn't accept it.

Xiaobai returned home satisfied and triumphant in the early morning, and he had a great time playing that night.

After not sleeping all night, after eating something, Xiao Bai kicked Xiao Hei away from the cat's nest, and fell asleep comfortably in the nest.

Liu Anjian rushed to treat Jiao Yaqing's injury, Xiao Bai just glanced at him, his pointed mouth curved in disdain, and continued to catch up on sleep.

Xiaobai slept until night, Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing had already fallen asleep, but Xiaobai was refreshed.

Xiaobai, who couldn't sleep, wanted to go to Liu Anjian to continue talking, but when he arrived at Liu's house, he realized that there seemed to be a lot of supernatural beings here.

The death of the traffic light made Liu Anjian vigilant, and he found many supernatural beings to protect him.

If it is exposed, it won't be able to beat so many supernatural beings. Xiaobai curled his lips, this guy should wait for Meng Jiangtian to come back before taking care of him.

Back home, unable to sleep and bored, Xiao Bai looked at Xiao Hei who was sleeping soundly, and insisted on picking it up.

Xiao Hei couldn't bear it anymore, and the vicious Xiao Bai, who was grinning at Xiao Bai, was slapped on the head by Xiao Bai, and he became honest immediately.

It's not that I don't want to resist, it's that I really can't beat it. As soon as the illusion is on the body, it can't even find Xiaobai, so how can it fight?

Xiaobai dragged Xiaohe to the yard to have fun, and Xiaohei was forced to roll in the mud until a supernatural person appeared quietly, and Xiaobai let Xiaohe go.

The two little animals hid in the corner of the wall, watching the supernatural being climb into the yard from the low wall, stood outside the door, and fiddled with the door lock to enter the house.

"Chirp." Xiaobai kicked Xiaohei once.

Xiao Hei reluctantly stepped on the catwalk and approached the supernatural person quietly. A trace of lightning power attached to the door lock, and the supernatural person who was studying the door lock was suddenly shocked.

Shaking his hands back a few steps, rubbing his numb hands, the supernatural being cautiously touched the door lock again, and was shocked again.

After confirming that the door lock suddenly leaked electricity, the supernatural being gave up on entering through the door, followed the wall to find the window and tried to enter through the window.

In the dark night, he didn't see himself walking into a colorful cloud.

The window was easily opened, and the supernatural being was overjoyed and turned into the window. Just as he landed, another window suddenly appeared in front of him.

The supernatural being was stunned for a moment, and turned to look at the window that came in. There was actually a window behind him.

What kind of interior design is this? There are windows in the window?

The supernatural person didn't think much, and turned over the window again.

Landing, windows.

The supernatural person reached out to touch the window in front of him, and he could touch the sills and frame of the window. Looking back, the road is still the window.

I saw a ghost, is this a ghost hitting a wall?