Chapter 159 It Was You

Meng Jiangtian looked at the big tree on the ground, but the branch had found Meng Jiangtian's position again and chased after it.

Meng Jiangtian easily dodged, and the branches chased after him.

Meng Jiangtian used the wind blade to cut off the branch from the middle, but he didn't expect that the broken branch could grow back, and he continued to chase Meng Jiangtian endlessly.

Meng Jiangtian frowned. There was no way to go on like this. He could only fall into the woods and use the dense branches to block the branch's pursuit.

There were hordes of zombies under the tree. Meng Jiangtian didn't fall to the ground, but just fell near the big tree. The wind blade directly chopped off the mutated big tree by the roots, and the fallen tree was crushed to death. Walking zombies.

Originally thought that the branch would not move when the big tree died, but the long branch still flew towards him with teeth and claws.

Meng Jiangtian frowned slightly, and was about to dodge, but suddenly felt numb all over, and his scalp exploded as if being picked up.

Meng Jiangtian had never felt such a great sense of crisis. Before he had time to think about it, Meng Jiangtian teleported more than 100 meters into the sky, no matter what happened.

Looking back, Meng Jiangtian's eyes widened suddenly.

The big tree he was staying in just now has been pricked into a hornet's nest by countless snake-like branches. The dense branches are intertwined and form a ball.

Why are the trees here turned into mutated plants! Meng Jiangtian looked incredulously at the nearby big trees with fangs and claws.

The big trees that looked like tentacle monsters made people's scalp tingle just looking at them.

The entangled branches were slowly untied, and each of them seemed to have eyes, and they flew over chasing Meng Jiangtian again.

Meng Jiangtian immediately flew to the sky, he wanted to see how long the branches could stretch.

As the height of the densely packed branches increased, some of them could not catch up with Meng Jiangtian and fell down.

In the end, there was only one left, and it flew with Meng Jiangtian to a position of more than 600 meters, but it couldn't catch up.

But still refused to give up, the whole branch stretched straight, trying to reach Meng Jiangtian.

This is a great hatred and resentment, chasing him so endlessly. There are so many zombies under the tree, why are they only chasing him?

Meng Jiangtian observed the branch in thought. This branch is full of the smell of wood-type abilities. It can grow so long, and the level should not be low.

I just don't know if the mutated plants have crystal nuclei. If so, the crystal nuclei of this big tree must be six or seven levels.

But today's task is to find the leading zombies in the zombie group. Meng Jiangtian used the wind blade to chop off the stubborn branch like venting his anger, and left after venting his anger.

I don't know which tree in the ground is mutated, Meng Jiangtian didn't dare to fall again, and kept observing the group of zombies from high above.

Seeing a suspicious zombie, Meng Jiangtian would unceremoniously end its life with a wind blade. By the way, harvest the common zombies nearby.

Instead of letting people like Feng Jingguang come to die, it's better for him to deal with the matter directly, since these zombies can't reach him anyway.

If it weren't for the fact that there were too many zombies for him to kill, he would have killed them himself.

After killing more than a dozen zombies who thought they were intelligent, and even the nearby zombies were cleaned up, Meng Jiangtian finally attracted the attention of the zombie group.

Among the hundreds of thousands of zombies, dozens suddenly flew into the sky, and these were all zombies who had awakened the ability of the wind system.

Seeing that some zombies could fly into the sky, Meng Jiangtian was still nervous for a while, but when they flew towards Meng Jiangtian, Meng Jiangtian realized that there were almost fifty zombies, and none of them was above two levels.

More than fifty first-level wind system crystal nuclei were delivered to the door, so don't want it for nothing.

Meng Jiangtian specifically picked the heads of these zombies to attack. The wind blade easily cut open the rotten heads, and soon found the crystal nucleus in the heads of the zombies.

After slipping through the sky with these zombies for a while, fifty-three first-level crystal nuclei were obtained.

Meng Jiangtian was happy when suddenly there was a roar from the zombies on the ground.

The roar was still a little familiar. Meng Jiangtian looked down and saw that a branch of a big tree was supporting a zombie and growing up crazily.

The zombie's gray eyes stared at Meng Jiangtian with hatred, and a strong wood-type supernatural power emanated from it, and its level was not lower than Meng Jiangtian's.

Meng Jiangtian recognized this zombie at a glance. It was the female zombie whose son he beheaded in Liushu Town.

Looking at the female zombie, Meng Jiangtian suddenly understood that the underground tree was not a mutated plant, but was controlled by the wood-type female zombie.

As soon as the female zombie went crazy, the hundreds of thousands of zombies on the ground seemed to get excited too, and they all flocked here.

Ordinary zombies have no intelligence, they just instinctively want to get close to the female zombie, one by one climbed onto the shoulders of each other, piled up in layers, trying to chase the female zombie that keeps flying high.

Looking at the crazy female zombie, Meng Jiangtian hurriedly rose to the sky.

The female zombie stopped at a distance of more than 400 meters by the branches, and watched Meng Jiangtian screaming crazily.

It seems that its level can only control the branches to reach a height of 500 meters, but with it, the branches can only reach more than 400 meters, less than 500 meters.

The female zombie can't reach Meng Jiangtian, no matter how high the level is, it's useless.

Standing at an altitude of 600 meters, Meng Jiangtian could still feel the strong hatred of the female zombie from a distance of 100 meters.

It's not a good thing to be missed by such a high-level female zombie, and the hundreds of thousands of zombies are probably gathered by this female zombie.

In addition to its high level, low-level zombies can't control so many zombies even if they have wisdom.

Moreover, the female zombie summoned so many zombies, most likely to seek revenge on him for killing her son. The crisis in the safe zone may be caused by him.

Thinking of this possibility, Meng Jiangtian suddenly felt the pressure on his body doubled.

Looking at the face of the female zombie, Meng Jiangtian threw the wind blade over. The sky is his battlefield. If he can take the opportunity to kill the female zombie, then this wave of zombies will be completely resolved.

Meng Jiangtian didn't hold back his hand. This time, the wind blade used his full strength, and the speed was fast and the damage was high. After being stabbed, his head will definitely fall to the ground.

The wood system can feel the breath of creatures and fluctuations in abilities, and the female zombie could feel it just as Meng Jiangtian raised his hand.

With a sharp retreat, the branches behind him instantly wrapped the female zombie. The wind blades cut and clanged metal on the branches.

The sixth-level wind blade did not cut through the seemingly soft branches. Meng Jiangtian's face suddenly became serious. The level of this female zombie seemed to be higher than he guessed.

He couldn't beat him and couldn't kill him, but the female zombie couldn't do anything about him either. One person and one zombie stood in mid-air and faced each other.

The female zombie stared at Meng Jiangtian with only one eye. As soon as Meng Jiangtian raised his hand, it immediately closed the branches at the eyes. Meng Jiangtian couldn't hit it at all.