Chapter 189 The Taste of Nutrient Cream

In order to take care of two ordinary people, Meng Jiangtian didn't fly very fast, and by the way, let the two appreciate the feeling of overlooking the ground from a high altitude.

Old man Yuan was very scared at first, he closed his eyes and dared not look at the ground. But hearing the little grandson yelling, he seemed very happy, and old man Yuan couldn't help opening his eyes. Then the old man's fear of heights was cured.

After flying for more than half an hour, Meng Jiang took his grandfather and grandson to his ten-acre land.

This is a piece of newly mined land, about fifty acres, divided into five equal pieces of land.

Five plots formed a field shape, and four plots surrounded the middle one. Each plot was about ten acres, and they were all surrounded by barbed wire, with clear boundaries.

Because it is a bit far from the farm, no crops have been planted yet.

Feng Jingguang also regarded this place as a kind of reward, and planned to reward those who made meritorious deeds.

Because Mr. Wang was the first person to be rewarded with land, Meng Jiangtian's land is in the upper left corner.

The land is only dug out of tree roots and turf, and has not been ridden and leveled. All these need to be dealt with by ourselves.

"Old man, this is my ten acres of land. I want to enclose a space here to raise chickens and ducks. I will plant some ordinary fruits and vegetables here for the time being." This is the list

of some fruits and vegetables that I want to plant , take a look. "

After I got the land, Meng Jiangtian came to see it and planned the use.

Ten acres of land is not small. Meng Jiangtian reserved three acres of land for the chickens, ducks and geese to be raised in the future. The remaining seven acres Acres of vegetables are grown to feed their family, and they can't finish it.

Meng Jiangtian thought that he could grow some rare fruits to sell, such as some tropical fruits, and he even wanted to dig the land into a fish pond to raise fish.

So Meng Jiangtian was very greedy for the remaining forty acres of land. If he can take all these fifty acres of land, he can do more things.

Old man Yuan looked at the list made by Meng Jiangtian, thought for a while and said, "Tomatoes and eggplants need to be built on low shelves, so they can be planted together."

Kidney beans, cucumbers, and string beans need high shelves, so they can be planted together.

"Cabbage and radish require similar growth temperatures, and they can be planted together.

"Leeks only need to be planted for the first crop, and a little bit in a small corner is enough for the family to eat.

"It's just that we can't grow pineapples and lychees even if the climate is normal. These are tropical fruits, and our temperature is not good.

" It can be planted." Meng Jiangtian expressed his thoughts.

There is no way, Cui Xisheng likes to eat fruits very much, and she is a bit unreasonable during her recent pregnancy. She doesn't like temperate fruits, but loves to eat tropical fruits that cannot be bought.

"Greenhouses are really needed. The climate is too abnormal now. It's already November, and the temperature is quite high at noon."

But the temperature at both ends is too low, which is not suitable for growing vegetables in the open air. Moreover, these vegetables require different temperatures, and several more greenhouses may be built.

"That's no problem. You two will be solely responsible for these matters, and I can provide supernatural help. " "

"Wind ability? " "Old man Yuan looked at the messy land, wondering how the wind ability could help.

"Mr. Yuan, I am not only good at wind, but also earth, water and wood." Meng Jiangtian showed off his abilities one by one.

Unsurprisingly, old man Yuan and his little grandson's eyes widened.

"I know a little of these three abilities, but the level is not high. However, it should be enough for farming." "Can

a person with abilities awaken so many abilities?" The little grandson has also studied abilities. I have never heard of anyone who can awaken four abilities.

"I don't know, maybe I'm special. But I still hope you can help me keep it a secret." Meng Jiangtian said with a smile.

He also didn't want these two people to keep their mouths shut, and really helped him keep it secret. Anyway, he was going to enter the farm, and he wasn't going to hide that he knew these abilities. It's just that the level may be hidden.

"Secret, we will definitely keep it secret." Old man Yuan nodded solemnly, not knowing what he thought of, and looked at Meng Jiangtian with some fear.

Meng Jiangtian frowned slightly, the old man didn't think he was going to kill someone to silence him.

"Mr. Yuan, plan how to build the greenhouse here first, and I'll buy you some food and drink." Meng Jiangtian felt that the grandpa and grandson were a little nervous, so he decided to leave for a while to let them relax.

Meng Jiangtian left and went to a supermarket to look at nutrition cream.

After the end of the world, he has never been short of food, and he has never eaten nutritional cream.

Nutrient creams are packaged in the size of a middle finger, one can hold the energy of a whole meal, and one needs ten contribution points.

There are various flavors on the package, and Meng Jiangtian bought one of each flavor, ten in total, enough for two people.

Opened a bag of strawberry flavor and tasted it, the entrance was a lump of fatty meat sauce, which tasted very strange.

He didn't taste the strawberry flavor, maybe it really added strawberry flavor additives, the taste of the whole meat sauce is neither meaty nor strawberry, it's sour and a bit greasy sweet, this taste is too good .

With a painful mask on his face, Meng Jiangtian threw the opened strawberry-flavored nutrition cream into the trash can on the side of the road.

He can still eat natural food honestly, and if he is killed, he will not eat another bite of this food.

After walking a few steps, a loud voice suddenly came from behind. Meng Jiangtian turned his head and found two ragged men scrambling for the tube of strawberry-flavored nutrition cream he had just thrown away.

The two people were beaten to death for a tube of nutrient cream, and the small tube of nutrient cream was almost eaten by two people.

The wrapping paper was repeatedly chewed by one person, and the two looked at Meng Jiangtian at the same time, with increasingly unkind eyes.

Meng Jiangtian sympathized with these two people at first, but they turned their minds on themselves, and Meng Jiangtian's little sympathy disappeared immediately.

A small whirlwind in his palm scared away the two homeless men. Meng Jiangtian snorted coldly and returned to the field.

Old man Yuan sat on the edge of the ground, directing his little grandson to draw frames on the ground, and the land was divided into three pieces.

One is reserved for raising chickens and ducks, and the remaining two are used to build greenhouses, one for growing ordinary fruits and vegetables, and the other for Meng Jiangtian to experiment with growing tropical fruits.

Old man Yuan was very happy to see the food and water that Meng Jiangtian handed over, and thanked Meng Jiangtian very excitedly, but his family hadn't eaten for two meals.

The gratitude diluted the fear, and the two of them were not so afraid of Meng Jiangtian.

The two of them took only one tube of nutrition cream together, and there was a big family at home, all waiting for food.

Meng Jiangtian was intoxicated watching the two people eating, as if they had eaten a peerless delicacy. Thinking of the strange smell of the nutritional cream, he really couldn't resonate with the two of them.