Chapter 126 Different Spaces

The Cui family was obviously prepared for their return, a group of people were closely together and walked slowly.

Meng Jiangtian tried his best to hide his aura so that the Cui family would not find out. Watching a group of people pass by his door, Meng Jiangtian saw Cui Chao through the crack of the door.

This guy was thinner than in the photo, sandwiched by many supernatural beings, with a vigilant look on his face.

The levels of these supernatural beings are indeed quite high. Except for a few juniors of the Cui family, everyone else is basically above the third level.

Meng Jiangtian watched these people gradually walk into the center of the ambush circle. The fire sensor on the roof suddenly sprinkled clear water without warning. When it fell on these people, it quickly condensed into ice, restricting everyone's movements. .

But the ice was quickly melted by the fire-type superpowers in the crowd, and the water and fire intersected, stirring up a large amount of water vapor, and the visibility in the basement suddenly dropped to the minimum.

"Be careful in ambush." ​​Someone yelled, and a group of people gathered closer.

But this is exactly what Chen Zekun wanted to see. The metal objects in the basement quickly surrounded the Cui family under the control of Bao Ru and other gold-type supernatural beings.

The metal object melted into a liquid in the air, and quickly condensed into a solid piece of metal, like an upside-down big iron bowl on top of the Cui family.

"Above!" In the steaming heat, someone saw the big iron bowl above their heads.

Among the Cui family's supernatural powers, there are also gold-type supernatural powers. Although there are not many of them, they are all of high level.

Several people worked together, but they were evenly matched with Bao Ru and others. The big iron bowl was suspended in the air, unable to fall or lift up.

"Chen Zekun, if you have the guts, come out and fight face to face. You are still not a man for such a sneaky attack." Cui Yanfeng looked around and shouted as the wind element gradually blew away the water vapor that blocked his vision.

He was most familiar with the topography of the basement, and he looked at all the places where people could hide. Behind the door of a room, a ball of flame suddenly gushed out and smashed towards Cui Yanfeng.

Cui Yanfeng looked at the group of weak flames, sneered disdainfully, and smashed the bigger flame in his hand towards the small flame on the opposite side.

The two fires collided and exploded, Cui Yanfeng was more powerful, and the small fireballs scattered in all directions, Cui Yanfeng smiled disdainfully.

But in the next second, a large amount of water vapor blocked the line of sight again.

The fire sensor on the ceiling was still spraying clean water, and the small fireballs scattered by the smashed evaporated the water sprayed by the sensor more quickly.

This little fireball is not intended to hurt people at all, but to re-evaporate water vapor.

"Damn it. Blow away the water vapor." Cui Yanfeng cursed and shouted at the wind element user beside him.

"Yes." The wind was strong, and water vapor was blown to the surroundings, but in the darkness, fireballs continued to fly towards the fire sensor, and water vapor was continuously produced.

"Attack the next room, they are all hiding in the room." Cui Yanfeng roared, but he couldn't control the water vapor, the flame hit the ceiling and damaged the fire sensor.

The ability users around him also used their abilities to smash into the rooms on both sides of the corridor, but what they heard was a thumping sound, as if their abilities hit something.

"What?" Someone asked in panic.

The strong wind gradually blew away the water vapor, and only then did everyone see that they were surrounded by a thick earth wall.

Before Cui Yanfeng could give an order, the earth-type superhumans had already spontaneously fought against the gradually enclosing earth wall.

"Brother Cui, Cui Chao is gone!" Suddenly someone shouted.

Cui Yanfeng suddenly turned his head and looked at the middle of the crowd. He had two daughters, both of whom were staying safely in the crowd, but his precious son was missing.

He is just such a baby bump, and the whole family usually pampers him like a treasure. As a result, although this kid has awakened his supernatural powers, he is always lazy, and his level barely reaches the second level.

If this level falls into Chen Zekun's hands, he will surely die.

"Where's Cui Chao? Didn't I tell you two to keep an eye on him?" Cui Yanfeng stared at the two girls as if he wanted to eat people.

The two girls looked dazed. If someone hadn't shouted, they wouldn't have known that their brother was missing.

"Where is Xiaochao? He was behind me just now! Did you steal Xiaochao? Where did you get him? Hand it over quickly, or I will kill you!" Cui Yanfeng's wife turned around and did not see her son

. , in a moment of urgency, grabbed the supernatural being behind her and threatened fiercely.

"What did you say? You want to kill me!? I called you sister-in-law to save Cui Yanfeng. When will you be able to show off your power in front of me! You can't look down on your own son, so it's none of my business!

" The superhuman is not a good-tempered person, and his level is not low, so he slapped off Cui Yanfeng's wife's hand holding his collar.

Following Cui Yanfeng, he wanted to eat delicious food and drink spicy food, but now he is surrounded by people in the basement of Cui Yanfeng's house, and his life is in danger at any time.

Already suffocated, but also threatened by a woman who pretended to be powerful, the anger of the supernatural person rose gradually.

This slap was merciless, and Cui Yanfeng's wife's hand immediately swelled up.

"Okay, stop arguing. Zhu Xianglan, you are not allowed to wrong someone without evidence.

" Brother Ma, don't be as knowledgeable as her, she is just impatient and confused. You were standing behind Xiao Chao just now, did you see where he went? "

The fireball in Cui Yanfeng's hand kept attacking the earth wall surrounding him, and at the same time he had to adjust his wife to quarrel with others.

"I don't know, the water vapor was so big just now, I couldn't see anything. "The superhuman surnamed Ma said angrily, and was also full of dissatisfaction with Cui Yanfeng.

Cui Yanfeng also frowned at the supernatural being Ma's attitude. This is the first time someone has been so domineering for so long. Choking with him.

But now is not the time for internal strife, suppressing his anger, Cui Yanfeng no longer asked the supernatural being named Ma, and looked around, looking for the shadow of his son. It is

impossible for a living person to disappear out of thin air like this Unless... was taken away by the space system!

Cui Yanfeng suddenly thought that there was a very beautiful space system power user beside Chen Zekun, and that woman's level was still very high. Could it be that his son was taken away by her? Cui Yanfeng was

startled , anxiously shouted to the outside: "Chen Zekun, don't hurt my son, I promise you anything, we surrender. "

Cui Yanfeng's words made everyone stunned. They resisted desperately, and he decided the fate of all these people by surrendering? Although

they are all high-level supernatural beings, there are too many crimes in the basement. .And

they often fight against Chen Zekun, and they are not sure whether Chen Zekun will let them go if they surrender.

It is better to hold your own destiny than to put it in the hands of others. They are all supernatural beings, and it is not certain who wins or loses.

"What did you say? You want to surrender?" The superhuman surnamed Ma was already dissatisfied with Cui Yanfeng, but when he heard Cui Yanfeng's words, he even blew his beard and stared.

Cui Yanfeng also felt that the eyes of the supernatural beings around him were not looking right, so he blinked at the supernatural being Ma, and said in a low voice, "Don't get me wrong, I am trying to delay the attack." They were blown up by the explosives at the door

. The number of people is definitely not as many as ours. We will pretend to surrender first, and then we will fight back after they withdraw their abilities. "

"Fart! " You look at the iron bumps and earthen walls, does this seem like there are few supernatural beings? You thought I would take your word for it.

"Who doesn't know how much immoral things you have done for your son because of your precious son. You want to save your son, so don't drag us to die together. "Brothers, we must not surrender, Cui just wants

to Trade our lives for that useless son of his.

"We are all high-level supernatural beings. As long as we work together, those cats and dogs of Chen Zekun will definitely not be our opponents." "

Keep working harder, break this lump, and we will fight out together." Who can get out alive depends on their own luck. "

The superhuman surnamed Ma pushed Cui Yanfeng away and shouted at the people around him. The ice pick in his hand kept attacking the earth wall, and he didn't bother to talk to Cui Yanfeng at all.

"Roar. "None of the supernatural beings around wanted to surrender. At this time, they chose to listen to the words of the supernatural being Ma. Suddenly,

a group of people were excited and attacked the earth wall with concerted efforts, but slowly gained the upper hand.

But outside the earth wall , Chen Zekun listened to the quarrel inside, and asked the people around him with sparkling eyes, "Which one of you arrested Cui Yanfeng's son? "

Cui Yanfeng is Cui Chao's son, but he is very precious. If someone really captures Cui Chao, it will be a big bargaining chip.

But the people around looked at each other and shook their heads. Space is a rare supernatural ability, and most people can't awaken it. Yao Xue is the only one around Chen Zekun.

He didn't know that Meng Jiangtian also had space-type abilities, so he was at a loss for a while.

At this time, Meng Jiangtian was sitting face to face with Cui Chao in his small space of only eight cubic meters.

Cui Chao was bound firmly by wooden vines and lay on the ground, looking at Meng Jiangtian in horror, but kept saying harsh words in his mouth.

"Let me out quickly. Do you know who my father is? Let me tell you, our family is all supernatural beings. If you don't let me go, my family will definitely kill you." Meng Jiangtian ignored Cui Chao's words

. Ruthless words, looking at his own space. He only found out today that his space can actually store living things.

He has tried it before. There is no oxygen and no gravity in his space, just like space.

It's okay for a living thing to go in and out for a second or two, but it will definitely die after a long time.

He just watched the two groups of people playing fancy, and no one can do anything to the other, and he doesn't know when the winner will be determined if he waits like this.

Meng Jiangtian wanted to teleport into the crowd and use the space to bring Cui Chao out. It was only for a second or two of teleportation that Cui Chao's life would not be in danger.

But he didn't expect that as soon as he entered the space, he felt something was wrong, the air was fresh, and he didn't feel top-heavy.

Since when can he release people in his space? Could it be an upgraded relationship?

I don't know if Yao Xue's space can release living people, I have to ask her when I get out.

"Hey, are you listening to me? Hurry up and let me go, or my father will definitely kill you." Cui Chao's shout

made Meng Jiangtian finally glance at him. It's not a good thing.

The wooden vine wrapped around Cui Chao's mouth, blocking his yelling, and Meng Jiangtian stepped out of his own space.