Chapter 107 The Cat Snatcher Comes

What's more, after all, I just took up the position of manager, and I still need to build up my prestige slowly, and it's not easy to use privileges casually.

If you want to use your contribution points to leave by helicopter, you still need to pay enough contribution points like everyone else. "

Zhang Zhefeng found two reasons, and refuted Meng Jiangtian's questioning in a high-sounding manner.

Meng Jiangtian's face became more and more gloomy, and he was being fooled.

As his anger became more and more powerful, Meng Jiangtian's momentum also continued to rise. , so that everyone in the room was a little short of breath.

Zhang Zhefeng explained with a wry smile: "Meng Jiangtian, don't be angry, I can't help it.

After one fight with Liu Shenghui, there were not enough supernatural beings in the safe zone, and two more fights with zombies, even fewer supernatural beings in the safe zone.

Now I can only count on you to deal with those zombies that may break in from anywhere at any time.

How about this, I promise you, as long as all possible entrances for zombies are blocked, I will send you a helicopter.

You can go wherever you want, I will never stop you, what do you think? "

"Give me my contribution value first. " "Meng Jiangtian patted his ID card on the table.

Zhang Zhefeng asked someone to do it immediately. It didn't take long before the ID card was respectfully returned to Meng Jiangtian.

"All the contribution points have been put into the card. Meng Jiangtian, we found another A few suspicious places..." Zhang Zhefeng held a piece of paper in his hand.

"No. Before he finished speaking, Meng Jiangtian directly refused. He would not believe any promises from this person again.

"Double, this time I will give you double reward." "

"No." Meng Jiangtian got up to leave.

"Wait a minute, let's discuss it later." Zhang Zhefeng Erkang asked to stay, but Meng Jiangtian ruthlessly left without looking back.

Zhang Zhefeng wanted to cry but sat back on the chair, and in fear he ran down his chest, "This high-level supernatural being can crush people to death just by his aura. My

daughter, my father offended people because of you. Don't cause trouble again." Yes.

Where did that girl go?"

"Miss went to find Cui Xisheng." Rong Hetang replied respectfully.

"What!" Zhang Zhefeng jumped up from the chair in an instant, and asked in a panic: "Why is she looking for Cui Xisheng? Why didn't you stop her. Send someone to stop her quickly, and make sure nothing happens to Cui Xisheng. A hair No less!"

"Sir, don't worry, the eldest miss doesn't want to do anything to Tracy, she just wants the little black cat of the Thunder system." "What's the

matter with that cat? Why did it follow Tracy? You guys Have you confirmed its level?" Hearing about the little black cat, Zhang Zhefeng frowned even more.

Zombies are hard enough to deal with, but now that animals have supernatural powers, there will be more and more troubles in the future.

"We've only seen it on surveillance, and we haven't determined its level yet. This time, the eldest lady is going to snatch the black cat. If we can snatch it, we are ready to study it.

Cui Xisheng is an ordinary person, and he can take mutant beasts as pets.

If humans If we can take these mutated beasts as pets, then our human combat power will be doubled or even higher, and it will be easier to deal with zombies."

Rong Hetang looked forward to a bright future, Zhang Zhefeng also had hope on his face, and told Zhang Jiani to go Snatching the black cat is also mostly in favor of it.

But he was still afraid of Meng Jiangtian, and said, "That little black cat is Cui Xisheng's pet after all. It's best if you can snatch it. If you can't snatch it, don't grab it forcefully, let alone hurt Cui Xisheng. Send someone to the safe

zone Search, if you can find the second mutant beast, don't bother with the black cat.

How is the underground laboratory cleaned up?"

"It's been cleaned up."

"Open a hidden exit again, and mutate in the future Let's carry out the experiment with the beast there."

"Yes."

"Don't experiment with supernatural beings, the number of supernatural beings in the safe zone is too small now. You go to the wild to search and rescue some ordinary people, and bring them back quietly "

"Yes."

...

There wasn't much luggage in the room that belonged to them, so Cui Xisheng packed two large suitcases and packed his own and Meng Jiangtian's luggage.

Hao Ren came back soon. Hearing that Cui Xisheng and Meng Jiangtian were leaving, he immediately ran back to the house to pack his luggage.

"Dong dong dong" someone knocked on the door.

Cui Xisheng lay down on the cat's eye and took a look. Wu Liang was outside the door.

Why is this kid back again? Isn't he going home to get him something?

Cui Xisheng opened the door with a sigh. Wu Liang stood at the door and said with some embarrassment: "I wanted to go home and get the household registration book for you to show to your uncles and aunts. Maybe they can remember something. But I didn't think about it until I was halfway

. Woke up, I lost my household registration book a few days ago. I don't need that thing in the last days, so I didn't look for it.

When you leave, I want to stay with you until you leave. "

The boy's clear eyes stared at him eagerly, and his big bright eyes were full of loneliness and expectation.

These big eyes are so beautiful, and suddenly he felt that this kid also has the ability to seduce people.

Cui Xisheng is not a hard-hearted person. Wu Liang The small eyes stared at him, and he couldn't say the words of refusal, so he could only let him in.

Just as the two walked to the sofa, the door was knocked again.

Cui Xisheng frowned, there were quite a lot of guests today.

Looking out from the cat's eyes, A woman stood in the middle, with a pair of big sunglasses covering half of her face, and behind her were several black suits. A

complete stranger, Cui Xisheng didn't open the door, and asked through the door: "Who are you looking for? "

The woman took off her sunglasses when she heard Cui Xisheng's voice. She had a beautiful face, but the makeup was a bit thick. It's the end of the world, so I don't know how to save it. "We are from the Mutant Beast Research

Department. I heard that you have a The mutated black cat, it is not sure whether the mutated beast is harmful to humans, we need to take it back for research. "Through the cat's eyes, I could feel the arrogance of a woman.

Cui Xisheng immediately became unhappy, because he envied him for having a mutant bodyguard, who came to snatch it from him, and even said it so confidently and grandly. "No, you go

away . Cui Xisheng refused very politely.

The woman outside the door sneered, and continued: "I know you don't want to part with that cat, but now the mutant beasts have just appeared, and no one can be sure whether they carry the zombie virus or not.

If it accidentally scratches you one day, you will turn into a zombie. For your safety, we had to take it away. We are here for your own good too. "

"Don't scare me, even if I become a zombie, I will do it voluntarily, so you don't have to worry about it." Cui Xisheng scoffed at the woman's words.

Human beings who have awakened supernatural powers are supernatural beings, and people who have turned into zombies are fundamentally two different situations. Animals should be the same.

The little black cat is an animal that has only awakened supernatural powers. Like human supernatural beings, it will never have zombie viruses on its body.

And even if he was scratched and infected with the zombie virus, with Hao Ren by his side, he could be cured immediately.

This woman is trying to trick his cat.

"Since you don't cooperate, we can only enforce it." The woman outside the door sneered and took a step back.

Behind him a man in a black suit stepped forward, his hands gleaming with gold, Cui Xisheng in the room watched helplessly as the iron lock on the door melted into a puddle of molten iron.

Without the control of the door lock, the door creaked open.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to Weimu Youzhi for the reward of 1 trilobite,

thanks to bubbling for the reward of 1 trilobite,

thanks to the reward of 2 trilobites for the disqualification in the world,

and thanks to user 51wfrhj0 for the reward of 1 three Leafworm

loves you]