Chapter 43 Familiar Actions

The two of them had their own thoughts, and neither of them slept. Staying up until late at night, Cui Xisheng's eyelids weighed a thousand pounds,

but Meng Jiangtian's breathing behind him was very even. The two have been together for three years, and Cui Xisheng knows very well what Meng Jiangtian's breathing is like when he is asleep.

"Sleep, I won't give you a pulse." Meng Jiangtian could also feel that Cui Xisheng was not asleep, sighed, and said softly to Cui Xisheng.

I was already anemic, and staying up late would be even worse for my health.

Cui Xisheng didn't quite believe Meng Jiangtian. After waiting for a while, Meng Jiangtian felt that Cui Xisheng was still asleep. He put his hand on Cui Xisheng's shoulder and patted him gently.

When Cui Xisheng suffered from insomnia before, Meng Jiangtian hugged him and patted his shoulders like this, and Cui Xisheng fell asleep soon.

The light pat on the shoulder failed to put Tracy to sleep, but instead woke him up instantly and brought back his memories.

Although Meng Jiangtian was cold and seldom talked, he was very good at taking care of others. When the two are together, Cui Xisheng is happy.

There are many good memories, but the better they are, the more heartbroken Cui Xisheng was when Meng Jiangtian's cruelty broke up.

The more I thought about it, the more wronged I became, I held back my tears, but I still couldn't hold back.

Since he was just a friend with benefits, he shouldn't be so nice to him, causing him to misunderstand.

Those who were once good, all turned into sharp knives when Meng Jiangtian said to break up cruelly, constantly cutting Cui Xisheng's heart.

It broke our hearts.

Cui Xisheng cried and recalled, tired and sleepy from crying, and fell asleep at some point.

Meng Jiangtian hesitated for a while, but still didn't pull Tracy's hand to get his pulse.

Cui Xisheng didn't sleep well this time, and had a lot of messy dreams. What made him even more annoyed was that the dreams were all about Meng Jiangtian.

There were both good and bad, which caused Cui Xisheng to wake up with a swollen and painful head.

The sun had already slanted to the west, Cui Xisheng looked at the position of the sun, a little confused, did he sleep all day?

"What time is it?" Zhao Jiake was sitting beside him, talking in a low voice with the fire attribute user next to him.

Hearing Cui Xisheng's voice, he lowered his head abruptly, with a look of joy on his face: "You've finally woken up, you've been sleeping all day, and it's already three o'clock in the afternoon. Are you hungry?" Zhao Jiake looked at Cui Xisheng with anticipation in his

eyes , the bright eyes made Tracy flustered.

"Didn't you eat?" Zhao Jiake looked like I wanted to eat, Cui Xisheng sat up and asked.

"I just ate a piece of bread in the morning. When Meng Jiangtian left, he told me that we can't eat it without your consent." Zhao Jiake's stomach let out a cooperative cry.

"Did those supernatural beings go out to find food again? Haven't come back yet?"

Hearing Meng Jiangtian's name, Cui Xisheng's head hurt even more. I glanced at the box next to me, and there was a box of jujube flavor. With a vigorous lift, it was all given to Zhao Jiake.

Zhao Jiake couldn't wait to take the box, without picking it up, he took out a box of jujube bread and a box of jujube milk.

The fire-type power user beside him touched Zhao Jiake's arm, and Zhao Jiake said to Cui Xisheng, "Cui Xisheng, this is the fire-type power user who stayed here to protect you, and he hasn't eaten all day." Zhao Jiake clicked to

stop , not much to say.

Cui Xisheng understood Zhao Jiake's meaning, nodded slightly and said: "The contents of the box belong to you, you two can eat whatever you want."

"Thank you." The fire-type superhuman thanked him in a low voice, and he didn't look like a supernatural being at all.

Zhao Jiake said that this fire-type power user was weak and uninitiated, and it seemed that he was right.