Chapter 133 Leave

"What nonsense are you talking about? We are here for your own good." Meng Jiangtian's question made Zhao Shuhua and Meng Changwei furious.

They really like Liu Anna very much, and they also hope that Meng Jiangtian can be with Liu Anna.

What they fancy is Liu Anna's background, but they are afraid that others will say that their family is a high-ranking family, so they have thought about using the excuse of repaying their life-saving grace.

"I know what's good for me and what's bad for me. I won't go in. I'll ask again, do you want to come with me?" Meng Jiangtian didn't want to go in, the deep villa area looked like

a Cage, I don't know what will happen once I enter it.

"Where are you going? I'll just let those two animals get into the car, don't mess around anymore. Wait here, and the car will come back to pick you up later." Zhao Shuhua had no choice but to compromise, suffocated, and stared again. Tracy gave her a glance.

Cui Xisheng was very innocent. The mother and son quarreled and kept staring at him for what.

Seeing Zhao Shuhua's eyes, Meng Jiangtian didn't want to go in at all, and said coldly, "Since you don't want to go with me, you can continue to live here." Grabbing a handful of crystal nuclei from the space,

Meng Jiangtian counted two Ten first-level crystal nuclei were thrown to Liu Anna.

Looking at Liu Anna, he said: "My parents will trouble you to take care of them. These are my thanks. If you can persuade them to leave your house and follow me, I will give you fifty more crystal nuclei as a thank you for saving your life." Li.

"Go back, Dean, let's go. "Meng Jiangtian hugged Cui Xisheng and left without looking back. Hao Ren hurriedly followed with Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai in his arms.

"Please open the door." Walking to the door, Meng Jiangtian looked at the soldiers and said.

The soldiers looked at Meng Jiangtian, then at Zhao Shuhua and Meng Changwei, who were burning with anger, and didn't know whether to open the door for a while.

"Meng Jiangtian, what are you messing around with, come back to me." Seeing that her son was really about to leave, Zhao Shuhua became anxious and jumped out of the car to pull Meng Jiangtian.

"Are you going to leave with me?" Meng Jiangtian stood still, protecting Cui Xisheng behind him, and asked while looking at Zhao Shuhua.

"Where are you going after you leave? You just arrived in the safe zone, do you have a place to live?" Zhao Shuhua roared angrily.

Meng Jiangtian turned around and wanted to leave again. Zhao Shuhua held Meng Jiangtian back again. Seeing Meng Jiangtian's resolute face, Zhao Shuhua couldn't hold back her own son, so she said helplessly, "Okay, okay, I admit that she is my daughter-in-law, okay? Come home with me."

"Thank you, mom. Will dad admit it?" Meng Jiangtian smiled and looked at Meng Changwei.

"Huh, let me admit that a man is a daughter-in-law, you are dreaming. You come back, let him go, let him go out and suffer a little, so that he will know our good intentions." Meng Changwei is not so easy to talk, pull Zhao Shuhua back, wave Set about getting Meng Jiangtian to leave.

"What are you doing?" Zhao Shuhua blinked at Meng Changwei. This old man is so rigid that he doesn't know how to use devious tactics.

First trick the son back, and then slowly persuade him, as long as the pregnant man lives with Liu Anna and compares it, after a long time, any man will know which one to choose is the best.

Now all the plans have been ruined by this old rigid man, the two men are so stubborn that they are exactly the same.

"Mom and Dad, take care. I will come to see you often. When I figure it out, I will take you away." Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, and the breeze blew around him, dragging the four of them slowly into the sky.

"Xiaotian, Xiaotian, come back, come back." Zhao Shuhua yelled at Meng Jiangtian reluctantly when they were about to separate.

Meng Jiangtian glanced back, but left cruelly.

Meng Changwei stared at the place where Meng Jiangtian left, holding his breath in his chest, unable to move up or down, until his chest hurt.

"I blame you. You forced my son to leave just after he came back." Meng Jiangtian flew far away and couldn't see his shadow. Zhao Shuhua slapped Meng Changwei and cried bitterly.

"I'm to blame for everything, as if you didn't force him. Let that kid go, sooner or later he will come back and beg us. Hurry up and go home, don't be ashamed of yourself here." Meng Changwei had a chest pain, but Zhao Shuhua slapped him twice, making it even more

painful up. Push Zhao Shuhua away and get into the car.

Liu Anna picked up the scattered crystal nuclei on the ground and put them into her pocket.

Crystal nuclei are hard currencies that are worth more than money in the last days. Since the functions of crystal nuclei have been developed more and more, now a first-level crystal nuclei has risen to 50,000 contribution value.

These twenty crystal nuclei are also worth one million contribution points.

Putting away the crystal nucleus, Liu Anna looked at Zhao Shuhua, and said shyly and firmly: "Auntie, don't be sad, Brother Jiang Tian is also greedy for novelty for a while, and it is rare to see boys who can get pregnant." When the two of them really live together, Brother Jiang Tian

will I will find that they are not suitable, and I will try my best to make brother Jiang Tian like me. "

Although I persuaded Zhao Shuhua to get the fifty crystal nuclei from Meng Jiangtian, the crystal nuclei are not worth the money to anyone who can find them.

Meng Jiangtian, she's set. This is not a rooftop. In this safe zone, Cui Xisheng has no background. Without supernatural powers, what right does he have to compete with her.

"If only Xiaotian was half as sensible as you. Zhao Shuhua took Liu Anna's hand, and the two helped each other into the car.

After leaving the villa area, Meng Jiangtian returned to the registration office with three people.

Next to the registration office is the real estate management office. There are not many people queuing up here. While queuing up, Cui Xisheng peeked at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian kept his face sullen, his unhappiness was written all over his face.

Cui Xisheng peeped too many times, Meng Jiangtian had already discovered it, looked back at Cui Xisheng, smiled and said: "Don't worry, I'm fine." "I'm sorry, it's all because of me that you and

your parents can't be reunited ." Although Cui Xisheng didn't like Meng Jiangtian's parents, he really felt sorry for Meng Jiangtian.

"It's none of your business. I didn't expect that my parents used to be so reasonable, but this time they have such a big prejudice against you.

" They are only my son. After a long time, they will naturally accept you. "

"Then what if they don't accept me all the time? " Cui Xisheng asked with a sad face.

"Don't worry, I will always stand by your side." "Meng Jiangtian held Cui Xisheng's hand and said firmly.

Cui Xisheng smiled happily. With Meng Jiangtian's promise, he has the confidence to face any difficulties.

Soon it will be Meng Jiangtian's turn. There are many people in the safe zone and few houses. The housing price is naturally not low. The simplest wooden house costs tens of thousands of contribution value per square meter.

Four people need at least three rooms. Meng Jiangtian was choosing a house when there was a sudden noise at the door, and a group of people walked away in a mighty manner. He came in.

The leader was a young man in a suit and leather shoes, with an arrogant expression. He glanced around and saw Meng Jiangtian, the young man's eyes lit up, and he greeted him with a friendly smile.

Meng Jiangtian saw the leader of the young man , but frowned slightly.

"Xiaotian, why didn't you come to find me when you came back? I have already reserved a villa for you in Baifengshan. Your parents live in it now, so why do you need to choose a house?" The young man was very enthusiastic. He slapped Meng Jiangtian on the shoulder, and the two seemed to know each other.

"Brother Jian." Meng Jiangtian smiled politely.