Chapter 121 Rabbit

"I didn't expect this thing to be so vengeful and follow me all the way. That little thing kills people without blinking an eye. It is very dangerous. Be careful in the future. I will try my best to

kill it to prevent future troubles." Meng Jiangtian told everyone.

"Be able to confuse people with supernatural abilities, will the child born with Tracy have the same type of supernatural ability, is it male or female? Could it be born for Tracy?" Hao Ren asked with a flash of inspiration.

"I don't know, it's better to be careful." Meng Jiangtian shook his head.

Listening to Hao Ren's words, Jiao Yaqing looked at Cui Xisheng, and asked curiously and happily, "Your child also has supernatural powers?

" I sent the ability, and I was almost sucked dry by him." Trish Sheng said sweetly and troubled.

"It's been so hard for you to be pregnant. But it's a good thing. In this world, ordinary people really have no way out."

The night was getting dark, and the little black cat was squatting on the windowsill, staring at the outside vigilantly with its big black eyes.

Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing were lying on a big bed, the two of them seemed to have endless things to say and were whispering all the time.

Meng Jiangtian was afraid that the ferret would come in the middle of the night, so he slept on the sofa in the living room, and the bedroom door was left open. As long as there was any movement in the bedroom, Meng Jiangtian would be able to rush in immediately.

Hao Ren felt uneasy sleeping in a room by himself, so he slept on the sofa opposite Meng Jiangtian.

"Meng Jiangtian, are you going to the safe zone to take revenge on that Cui family?" Hao Ren couldn't sleep, glanced at Meng Jiangtian, saw that Meng Jiangtian was not asleep, and asked in a low voice.

"That's my father-in-law, this revenge must be avenged."

"Then when will you take revenge, and how long will we stay here?"

"I don't know how strong the Cui family is now. I will go to the safe zone tomorrow to find out about the situation of the Cui family.

If possible, I will kill that Cui Chao tomorrow and avenge my father-in-law. As for the Cui family I will take you to the safe area of ​​my house and settle down first." "

If it doesn't work, don't be brave, go to the safe area of ​​your home first, and we will discuss it in the long run." "

I know, for the sake of Tracy, I will also be careful."

The house The two people in the room were chatting, and the two people in the living room were also discussing in a low voice. They didn't know who fell asleep first. In the middle of the night, a ferret got into the house, but no one noticed.

The ferret quietly approached Cui Xisheng, squatted down next to Cui Xisheng's belly, and carefully looked at the slightly bulging white and tender belly.

There is something similar to its ability that has been attracting it.

That thing has a very familiar feeling, and it feels very warm when it is close, as if it was by my mother's side when I was a child, and my brothers and sisters have not left. I am no longer a lonely mink, it feels like home.

It really wants to stay next to this belly, but the man in the living room is annoying. Not only does it spoil its interest in playing, but it also doesn't let it stay by this little thing's side.

Or just kill that man.

The ferret's eyes gradually showed a murderous look, and suddenly felt that the little thing in its stomach was very disturbed, as if it was frightened by its murderous look.

There was also a faint breath trying to pass to it, the ferret felt it carefully, this little thing was preventing it from killing the man.

Cui Xisheng felt uncomfortable with his unsteady stomach, and slowly woke up.

The ferret noticed that Tracy was about to wake up, hesitated for a while, and jumped out of the window.

Before leaving, he kicked the little black cat that was sleeping soundly on the window.

With this vigilance, I still want to protect people. By the time it sensed an enemy, the human man with the little thing would have died long ago.

Sure enough, it still had to stay by the man's side and protect its little thing personally.

Cui Xisheng woke up slowly, his stomach felt a little uncomfortable, he touched his stomach lightly, and his stomach was fine again.

"Little bastard, you won't let your father and I sleep well." Cui Xisheng poked his belly and complained a few words, then fell asleep in a daze.

"Meow!" came the little black cat's miserable scream from downstairs. Being kicked awake, the little black cat opened its eyes and fell rapidly in mid-air.

Immediately frightened, the three souls ran away and screamed, the little black cat hurriedly adjusted its posture, and the supernatural power surrounded its whole body.

But the lightning ability couldn't make it fly. The little black cat bounced on the balconies of each floor to buffer the speed of the fall, and finally landed on the ground without any danger.

Looking up at the window on the top floor, how did it fall, it has always slept very honestly?

There was a dull pain in the butt, and the little black cat looked back at his butt, could it be that he was attacked?

But it didn't fall asleep at all, and kept a trace of vigilance. Didn't it feel like someone was attacking it? It's really strange.

With a flick of its tail, the surrounding zombies were dealt with, and the little black cat crawled back along the balconies.

Hearing the cry of the little black cat, Meng Jiangtian got up suddenly and rushed into Cui Xisheng's room.

In the dark, Cui Xisheng and Jiao Yaqing's breathing was steady and long, and they slept soundly. There was no smell of a third creature in the house either.

Meng Jiangtian breathed a sigh of relief, walked to the window and looked down, the breath of the black cat was slowly climbing up.

This cat can fall downstairs after sleeping, this cat is really stupid. Disturbing the dream, Meng Jiangtian rolled his eyes and returned to the living room.

When the sun rose, a ray of sunlight shone into the room, and the dazzling sunlight woke up the two people and the cat in the room.

"Didn't we draw the curtains last night? Did you open the curtains?" Cui Xisheng asked, rubbing the little black cat's face.

"Meow?" The little black cat was also puzzled, not sure if he pulled it away by himself. But it fell off during sleep last night, maybe it was pulled away when it was struggling.

After petting the little black cat for a while, Cui Xisheng walked out of the bedroom with the chicken nest head on his head.

"What's the matter?" Cui Xisheng walked to Meng Jiangtian's side, hugged Meng Jiangtian's arm, and looked around vigilantly.

At a glance, I saw a rabbit on the floor of the living room. It was fat and big, with blood dripping from the neck, and the blood flowed all over the floor. It was obviously just dead.

"Where did this rabbit come from? Did you go hunting? Is the current rabbit meat edible?" Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian, almost drooling.

"It wasn't the rabbit caught by Meng Jiangtian. Look at the wound on its neck, it was obviously bitten by a wild animal. This rabbit just flew in from the window suddenly. I guess it was brought by the ferret yesterday. The ferret is probably

a Sir, I've taken a fancy to you, and I've come to bring you food." Hao Ren said jokingly with Cui Xisheng.

"Is it attracted by me again? Then will it follow me like Xiao Hei? In that case, I will have two bodyguards."

Cui Xisheng thought happily, but was interrupted by Meng Jiangtian: "No, that ferret is too dangerous. It has killed humans before, and it is much more dangerous than the little black cat. If it is unhappy one day, I am afraid it will hurt you

. .Now

I don't know if rabbits in the wild have zombie virus, this rabbit cannot be eaten." Meng Jiangtian picked up the rabbit with the wind and was about to throw it out of the window.

"Don't, you forgot that I am a purification system, but the nemesis of zombie viruses. If you give this rabbit to me, you will know if there is any zombie virus. Even if there is, I can

purify it to be virus-free. I haven't seen it for a long time. You can eat fresh meat, you can't waste it."

Hao Ren grabbed the rabbit and went to the side to purify it. A pure white light flashed, and Hao Ren said happily, "Don't worry, this rabbit is not infected with the zombie virus." Meng Jiangtian

frowned, but he still didn't want to eat this rabbit of unknown origin. Cui Xisheng shook Meng Jiangtian's arm, wide-eyed He was full of expectations, and he hadn't eaten fresh meat for a long time.

Facing Cui Xisheng's longing face, Meng Jiangtian sighed and took the rabbit.

The wind is used to disembowel, skin and bones are removed, the water is used to clean, and the fire is used to barbecue. Meng Jiangtian is busy alone, and the three of them are watching in amazement.

After working for a while, the delicious roasted rabbit meat finally came out of the pan under the eagerness of the four people and one cat.

Four people and one cat ate up a rabbit, and they were still not full. Cui Xisheng had to eat another piece of bread. The sweet and greasy bread was indeed not as good as roasted rabbit meat.

The strong fragrance caused the zombies downstairs to scream. Meng Jiangtian glanced downstairs, but saw a ferret on the balcony downstairs, lying on the railing, looking upstairs.

The four looked at each other, neither one nor the other had a good look. With a cold snort, Meng Jiangtian went back to the house, closed the window and locked it inside.

Even if this thing can confuse them and come in quietly, but if the window is locked, it cannot be opened from the outside.

If he wanted to break through the glass and get in, he would definitely find out.

Meng Jiangtian consciously pinched the ferret's life, and he immediately felt happy.

It's just that he wanted to go to Cui's house today to see the situation, but the ferret was outside, so he didn't dare to leave casually.

When he came to the living room, Meng Jiangtian said to everyone: "I'll go out and lure that ferret away. If I can kill it, I will try to kill it. Otherwise, I won't worry about leaving your door here and going to Cui's house. You guys close the windows." Okay, don't let it in."

"Why do I think that ferret won't hurt us. It gave us rabbits." Hao Ren shaved his teeth, not agreeing with Meng Jiangtian's words.

"On the way back yesterday, it wanted to kill me. Who knows if it is playing tricks on us on purpose? When we relax our vigilance, it will show its fangs.

This ferret is different from a little black cat. It It has tortured and killed people with supernatural powers. Just like a dog that has eaten raw meat, it will attack people. It is too dangerous, so I don't worry about it." "

That's all right, be careful, don't be confused by it. It's not certain who will kill who." Hao Ren said while shaving his teeth.

"Bah, bah, don't say unlucky words, you are so good, you must win." Cui Xisheng poohed towards the ground, and looked at Meng Jiangtian swearing.

"I know I will win. Be careful, I'll go first." Meng Jiangtian kissed Cui Xisheng on the forehead and walked out the door.

Coming to the downstairs room, Meng Jiangtian walked into the room and came to the balcony, where the ferret was still squatting.

Meng Jiangtian didn't say anything, didn't say hello, and flung a wind blade with no martial arts.