Chapter 25 The Chase Caused by a Can of Eight Treasure Congee

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​I'm hungry too, this can is not enough." Liu Anna looked at the can of eight-treasure porridge in her hand, then at the two cans swaying around Cui Xisheng, and the one still in her hand. A burst of imbalance.

Obviously there are four cans, why she only has one can, but Cui Xisheng has three cans. It's fine if she can't get three cans, can't she even get an equal share?

Meng Jiangtian made it clear that he wanted to favor Cui Xisheng. Did he take her as a girlfriend seriously?

Although her lungs were about to explode, Liu Anna still held back her anger and timidly pulled Meng Jiangtian's clothes and acted coquettishly.

"Eat first, I'll go out and look for it later." Meng Jiangtian glanced at Liu Anna expressionlessly, then turned to see Cui Xisheng finished eating a can, stood up and wanted to leave again.

After walking a few steps, he stopped to look at Liu Anna and said seriously, "Don't steal him."

After speaking, he ignored the equally shocked eyes of Liu Anna and Cui Xisheng, and was stopped by the student council president, who called him aside to speak.

Cui Xisheng sucked the eight-treasure porridge left on the plastic spoon, because Meng Jiangtian froze with the spoon in his mouth in shock, looking like a fool.

Taking a peek at Liu Anna's back, the girl's hand holding the rice pudding was strained, and the veins on the back of her hand were bulging. Obviously this white lotus is extremely restless in her heart now.

Cui Xisheng's mood suddenly became beautiful, and he continued to hold the spoon, picked up a can of eight-treasure porridge, opened it, and continued to eat.

It is said in the novel that food in the last days is not easy to find, and after one bite now, there will be one less bite. If this girl wants to snatch it from him, he can't snatch a thorny white lotus with his virtue of wanting to see God at any time.

Meng Jiangtian and the student council president chatted for some unknown reason, and the four supernatural beings left together. Without the supernatural beings around, a panic slowly spread among the crowd. The crowd gathered together in small groups, and no one spoke anymore.

Liu Anna finished her can of eight-treasure porridge a long time ago. Cui Xi had morning sickness and hadn't eaten much for a long time. Now she ate two cans and felt a little full.

The remaining can of eight-treasure porridge and a bottle of mineral water were placed beside him, attracting the attention of countless people.

But these people only had nothing to eat for a day, and they were not hungry enough to go crazy, and they were all worried that Meng Jiangtian was a supernatural being, but no one came up to snatch it.

But these wolf-like gazes made Tracy's scalp tingle.

Cui Xisheng thought about it for a while, but decided to give up the eight-treasure porridge and mineral water. This kind of time is not the time to spread hatred.

Having made up his mind, Cui Xisheng picked up the eight-treasure porridge and mineral water, and glanced at the crowd.

The student council president is right, there are indeed people who have hypoglycemia. Cui Xisheng saw the pale girl at a glance.

The girl was not far away from Cui Xisheng, and she was looking at Cui Xisheng eagerly. Seeing Cui Xisheng looking at her, the girl froze for a moment, and pulled out an awkward smile.

Cui Xisheng threw the eight-treasure porridge to the girl, and the girl took it in a hurry, a pleasant smile only bloomed on her face for a moment, and within a second, the can of eight-treasure porridge was snatched by the female classmate beside the girl.

The girl became anxious in an instant, and she reached out to grab it, but the eight-treasure porridge hadn't stayed in the hands of the second female classmate for a second, and was immediately snatched away by others.

A can of eight-treasure porridge is like a baton, being snatched by a group of people. The crowd was chaotic in an instant, and the turbulent crowd moved with the eight-treasure porridge.

[The author has something to say: Thank you, this, this, 1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to Qin Shu, 1 recommendation ticket,

thank you for me, 6 recommendation tickets, 3 trilobites

Thanks to Moxiang's little wife for 11 recommendation tickets, 2 trilobites, 1 monthly ticket,

thanks to savagey, 9 recommendation tickets

, thank you for liking you, 1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to Bibijiujiang, 12 recommendation tickets]