Chapter 177 Calculation

"Some time ago, the superior gave us four ginseng seedlings for us to cultivate. I thought it was not difficult at the time, so I agreed wholeheartedly." But I don't know why,

I planted them completely according to the environment that ginseng grows in. , and send them a lot of wood-type abilities every day to make them grow faster.

"However, no matter how I convey the wood-type abilities, three ginseng seedlings are still dead. I have been searching for a long time, but I can't find what the problem is." Now there is only one half-dead tree left, and it will die

soon .

"These four ginseng seedlings were found by the supernatural powers in the wild, and I raised them to death.

" Although the superiors will take into account my supernatural powers and will not do anything to me, but I can't live with myself This level. "

"So I want to revive the last ginseng seedling. But I'm only level 3.5 right now, and my powers can't save it.

"So I want to find another way. This way, you can help me."

"What way? If we can help you, we will definitely help you." Liu Anna held the arm of Zhao Wei's family, looking like a good wife.

"I want to use An Jian's crystal nucleus." Zhao Wei's family looked at Liu Anna and expressed their thoughts.

After Liu Anjian was cremated, the crystal nucleus belonged to the Liu family.

Liu Anna raised her eyebrows, a little surprised at Zhao Wei's request.

Liu Zhao, who had been silent all this time, frowned and asked, "What do you want to do with An Jian's crystal nucleus?"

He didn't really want to give Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus to others, after all, it was a thought left by his son in the world.

"I'm already level 3.5. I want to try if I can use the energy of a wood-type crystal nucleus, plus my ability, to instantly increase the wood-type ability sent to the ginseng to stimulate its vitality.

" With my ability and An Jian's crystal nucleus, I should be able to reach level 4 in an instant, maybe I can save that ginseng tree.

"How do you want to use An Jian's crystal nucleus? Do you want to eat it? " "Liu Zhaoyao asked again.

"Of course not. The crystal nucleus is not a elixir, and it can't be absorbed even if you eat it." "

Zhao Wei's family shook their heads in a panic, rolled their eyes and continued: "Although I can't eat An Jian's crystal nucleus, we are all wood-type, so I can use his crystal nucleus.

"I tried to find other wood-type power users on the farm to transfer wood-type powers to ginseng seedlings, but it didn't work.

"Their levels are too low. An Jian's crystal nucleus is 3.3. I thought, the two of us Together with the third-level wood-type abilities, it might be able to give birth to ginseng seedlings.

"Just assume that I borrowed it. If it doesn't work, I'll send it back immediately.

" I really had no other choice, so I wanted to give it a try.

"I know you are reluctant to part with An Jian's crystal nucleus, or you can just pretend that I didn't say anything, and I will think of another way."

Zhao Wei's family saw that Liu Zhao wanted to give him the crystal nucleus, and they were afraid of being in a hurry. Be vigilant, give up this time.

"Isn't it okay to use the zombie's crystal nucleus? You should be able to buy a level 3 wood-type crystal nucleus."

Liu Anna glanced at Liu Zhao, and Liu Zhao had a serious face, and did not intend to let go. But Liu Anna suggested that she wanted to help Zhao Wei's family.

If the work of Zhao Wei's family goes well, their family will follow suit.

"I tried it, but there is something strange in the zombie's crystal nucleus. It's not a zombie virus, but it can affect the mind. I'm afraid that I will control myself and do something crazy." Zhao Weijia shook his head.

He did try the crystal nucleus of a zombie, and after he found out that he could eat the crystal nucleus to advance, Zhao Wei's family immediately went to find a zombie crystal nucleus and ate it.

But after eating, the thought of wanting to destroy the world was almost out of control.

If it wasn't for a bottle of purification potion in his hand, the fact that Zhao Wei's family could eat crystal nuclei to upgrade would have been exposed by now.

He secretly killed a human wood-type supernatural being and ate the human crystal nucleus, so he didn't feel that crazy.

He is already level 3.5. If he eats Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus, he can definitely enter level 4, or even level 5.

When he becomes the highest-level supernatural user in the safe zone and controls the food source of the entire safe zone, Feng Jingguang's position will definitely be his.

Zhao Wei's family looked at the three of Liu's family with the embarrassment of being rejected on the surface, but they had already written down the grudge in their hearts.

If it wasn't for Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus, he would have looked down on Liu Anna.

Before Liu Anjian died, the story of Liu Anna's bullying and arrogance had already spread among the supernatural beings.

Liu Anjian also mentioned her younger sister to them, and wanted to find a brother-in-law among the supernatural beings, but no one dared to marry this arrogant young lady.

In the past, I only heard that Liu Anna was very arrogant, but after getting in touch with Zhao Wei's family, they knew that this family is all the same.

The villain succeeds, bullies others, and the ugliness of human nature is vividly displayed by this family.

Especially his mother-in-law, he had already asked him to deal with a supernatural being named Meng Jiangtian before he married Liu Anna.

He checked and found that Meng Jiangtian was a level 3.8 wind power user, which was higher than him. Asking him to trouble Meng Jiangtian, isn't that asking him to die.

When he got Liu Anjian's crystal nucleus, he had to get rid of this family, otherwise he would get into trouble sooner or later.

"An Jian's crystal nucleus can be given to you, but you can do one thing for us." Liu Zhao was still hesitating, but Zhou Xiulan made a final decision.

"What's the matter?" Zhao Wei's family had guessed what Zhou Xiulan wanted him to do.

"You remember Meng Jiangtian I mentioned to you. If you can kill him, I will give you An Jian's crystal nucleus." Sure enough, what Zhou Xiulan said was exactly what Zhao Wei's family had thought of.

"Mother-in-law, the safety zone strictly prohibits fighting between supernatural beings. Moreover, Meng Jiangtian is a level 3.8 wind-type supernatural being. I can't beat him, and I can't run away as fast as him. It's impossible for me to kill him. "Zhao Wei's family looked embarrassed.

"It's okay not to kill them, and it's okay to drive their family out of the safe zone." Zhou Xiulan frowned and thought about it, and lowered her requirements a little.

"This... mother-in-law, haven't you been neighbors with Meng Jiangtian's family for more than ten years?"

Zhao Wei's family really didn't want to have any grudges with a supernatural being who was about to level 4. Sure enough, this family can't get involved. They just got married, and they caused him such a big trouble.

"It's the end of the world, and the whole family can turn against each other, let alone neighbors. Just say if you can do it, and if you can't, don't even think about An Jian's crystal nucleus." Zhou Xiulan said impatiently.

"I'll give it a try. But... if you want to drive away a family of supernatural beings, it's definitely not something that can be done in a short time.

"I'm afraid I can't wait that long for that ginseng seedling. Mother-in-law, can you lend me An Jian's crystal nucleus first?"

I promise, no matter whether I can save that ginseng seedling or not, I will definitely use all my connections , and drove Meng Jiangtian's family out of the safe zone. "

" No way. "Zhou Xiulan refused without even thinking about it.