Chapter 94 Purification potion

"I've never felt lucky in my life. I didn't expect that after the end of the world, I would be so lucky. I didn't die a few times. When the end of the world first came, I didn't know that

I became a supernatural person. I was hiding or hiding. I was bitten by a zombie. I thought I was going to die. I didn't expect that I was not infected at all.

Later, I was rescued by the people in the safe zone. I was completely squeezed out.

I saw those young supernatural beings who could only wait to die, and felt that they could not be like me, so a moment of compassion saved them. But in the end, they found you to save them.

I thought I was going to die just now, what kind of power was that just now? Can it cure diseases and save

people?" Hao Ren was locked in the laboratory for a long time, and he hadn't spoken to anyone for several days. Familiar people, even if his stomach hurts, he can't stop his urge to speak.

"It can indeed cure diseases and save people, but the level is too low. There is only level one. It may take two or three times for your wound to heal." "Level one is enough, otherwise

I will go to see God now. Help me up and go to my bed." There is medicine in the laboratory. I will take some medicine first, it hurts too much."

"No need to get up, I will take you there." Meng Jiangtian stopped Hao Ren, took Hao Ren's arm, and teleported to Wang Rui The said Hao Ren's room.

"What kind of power are you? You awakened two powers! No, you killed those three power users, and you awakened three powers?!"

Hao Ren only felt a blur in front of his eyes, and he turned back. To the familiar room. Looking at Meng Jiangtian in surprise, he forgot the pain of the wound.

"I'll talk about this later, where is your medicine?" Meng Jiangtian didn't want to talk about his abilities.

"There's a medical kit over there, bring it here." Hao Ren kept looking at Meng Jiangtian, his eyes following Meng Jiangtian to get the medicine kit, his eyes flickering, he didn't know what he was thinking.

Meng Jiangtian found the medicine box and gave Hao Ren the medicine. Hao Ren looked at Meng Jiangtian and suddenly asked, "Have you ever eaten crystal nuclei?" "I'll take you out."

Meng Jiangtian didn't want to talk about himself, Avoiding Hao Ren's question, he took Hao Ren's arm and wanted to take Hao Ren back to Cui Xisheng to recuperate.

Hao Ren grabbed Meng Jiangtian's arm and said, "You smell strongly of blood. I thought you were contaminated with the blood of those three supernatural beings. But I observed you for a long time, and found that there is blood in your body

. A very violent energy that makes your blood boil.

And you still have a trace of zombie virus on your body.

This is exactly the same as those ordinary people who ate the crystal nucleus.

Only you can suppress this violent energy , and slowly digesting it. Although the zombie virus will not turn you into a zombie, you should be affected to some extent. Do you have the

idea of ​​wanting to kill people like crazy, do you want to eat fresh food with blood Meat?"

"No, those people are almost here, let's leave quickly." Meng Jiangtian wanted to take Hao Ren away.

However, Hao Ren was very attached to Meng Jiangtian's answer, took a step back and continued: "If you have such thoughts, it's better not to run around. If you, a supernatural being, go crazy, you don't know how many innocent people will suffer. "

"I really don't." Meng Jiangtian sighed speechlessly and said sincerely.

He was not greedy this time, and the number of crystal nuclei he devoured was within the range he could bear. Although he will be a little irritable than usual, but he can absolutely control himself.

However, he has experienced all the situations that Hao Ren said, and he seems to have been exposed. Meng Jiangtian was debating whether to continue to hide his abilities.

Cui Xisheng still has seven or eight months to give birth. After staying with this old man for a long time, he will definitely find out what supernatural power he really awakened in the future.

Meng Jiangtian was not afraid that Hao Ren would reveal his affairs, but he felt that if he did, it would definitely cause trouble in the future.

Meng Jiangtian's successive denials made Hao Ren look at him more meaningfully.

Without asking Meng Jiangtian any more, Hao Ren supported the table and moved it step by step.

"Where are you going?" Meng Jiangtian hurriedly supported Hao Ren, the old man didn't stop when he was injured.

"Liu Shenghui has always wanted to build an army of supernatural beings. At the beginning, he just transplanted the crystal nucleus of zombies into the bodies of ordinary people. I didn't come at that time, and

those ordinary people were blown up by the energy of the crystal nucleus. Infected by the zombie virus, the corpse turned into a zombie."

Hao Ren walked a few steps, the wound on his stomach was painful, and he leaned on a device to rest panting heavily.

"What do you want? I'll help you." Meng Jiangtian found a chair for Hao Ren and wanted him to sit down and rest.

"Without my pupils and fingerprints, you can't get them out." Hao Ren shook his head, rested for a while, and continued walking.

As he walked, he said, "Later when I came to the safe zone, Liu Shenghui learned that I could purify the zombie virus, so he locked me in the underground laboratory. My

daily task is to help him purify the zombie virus carried on the crystal nuclei

. At first I still had free time, but as more and more supernatural beings joined the safe zone, more and more crystal nuclei were sent every day.

My purification ability is only level one, and I can't purify all the crystal nuclei they sent if I use up my ability every day. Hao

Ren finally walked to a cabinet, rested against the cabinet for a while, and pressed the electronic lock on the door. The electronic lock scanned

Hao Ren's pupils and fingerprints, and the cabinet door opened with a sound.

Inside the cabinet was a half-person-high Hao Ren pointed to the safe and said, "Take it out. "

Meng Jiangtian stretched out his hand to get it, but Hao Ren held him back and said, "Wait a minute, go get me a chair first, I can't stand up anymore, my stomach hurts too much." Meng

Jiangtian went to get a chair for Hao Ren to sit down, and took out the safe.

Hao Ren sat on the chair and tried a few times, trying to press the password and fingerprints on the safe, but the wound on his stomach prevented him. Bending down.

Collapsing on the chair, Hao Ren gasped in pain and said, "You should know the feeling of power consumption. I feel weak and dizzy.

It's hard once, and I go through it several times a day, and my muscles start to ache. Then I couldn't take it anymore, and I went on strike.

They threatened me at the beginning, and I refused to do it with a gun on my forehead. Later I found out that they only yelled loudly, they couldn't beat me or scold me, but it was my turn to decide. "

Hao Ren smiled triumphantly, and continued: "Liu Shenghui came to me personally, and I made a condition with him, asking him to bring me back some traditional Chinese medicine.

Originally, I wanted to see if I could make some medicine to make those ordinary people feel better. Even if it doesn't work, at least one life can be saved.

I didn't expect that adding my purification ability would actually allow me to tinker with a special medicine.

This medicine can not only purify the zombie virus, but also slow down the release of crystal nucleus energy. It's a pity that those ordinary people still can't be saved.

And there are people around me who have been watching me, and they found out that I was taking drugs secretly. Liu Shenghui knew that I had prepared this medicine, so he snatched it away immediately.

I heard that he gave it to a person with supernatural abilities, and that person with supernatural abilities really fused the transplanted crystal nucleus and could control the second supernatural ability.

That supernatural being is not you, is it? "Hao Ren looked at Meng Jiangtian meaningfully, his eyes were very determined.

He never imagined that Liu Shenghui was thinking about what he wanted to accomplish, and Meng Jiangtian directly awakened this ability.

But Meng Jiangtian remained silent. It turned out that the old man It's because he mistook him for Qi Tianshan, not because he saw that there was something wrong with his ability.

"Pick up the safe and carry it to me. Seeing that Meng Jiangtian didn't speak, Hao Ren thought he had guessed right, and he waved to Meng Jiangtian without further questioning. Meng Jiangtian could only

pick up the safe and hand it to Hao Ren. Press

the password, verify the fingerprints, and the door of the safe It was opened.

Hao Ren took out a small bottle of traditional Chinese medicine soup inside, waved his hand and said, "Okay, put it down. "

Meng Jiangtian put down the safe, Hao Ren handed the medicine bottle to Meng Jiangtian and said, "This is my newly prepared purification medicine, it's still fresh and hasn't expired.

Only I know the formula of this medicine. I originally wanted to use it to blackmail Liu Shenghui again, but now it seems that I can't use it.

Drink it, and the little zombie virus left in your body will not affect you.

If you want to eat the crystal nucleus again in the future, come to me first, I will make medicine for you, drink it and then eat the crystal nucleus, you will not be affected by the zombie virus again. "

Meng Jiangtian took the medicine bottle silently, it's fine not to explain this beautiful misunderstanding for now. It's just this bottle of medicine that Meng Jiangtian hesitated to drink.

The story of Hao Ren is quite telling, and he and Hao Ren only met because of Cui Xisheng in the hospital.

All he knew about Hao Ren was from school or from his classmates.

The Hao Ren he heard was an image of a miracle doctor who saves lives and heals the wounded, loves boundlessly, and has the world in mind. But it's too perfect, and it's a bit scary to be perfect.

Hao Ren's reputation was good, but Meng Jiangtian didn't know Hao Ren well, and he was not Qi Tianshan. He really didn't dare to take this medicine after drinking it.

"What are you dawdling about? It's not like you haven't drunk it. Are you afraid that I'll poison the medicine?" "..." "Don't

worry

, I'm going to live with your big thick leg, and I won't harm you."

"Live on me? The dean's words are serious. The injury on your stomach is not fatal. Even without me, you can recover slowly." Meng Jiangtian didn't understand Hao Ren's meaning, but took the opportunity of speaking to put it away pill bottle.

Hao Ren didn't force Meng Jiangtian to take the medicine. He smiled and watched Meng Jiangtian take the medicine, and said, "I'm not talking about my stomach injury. It's about the future, I want to hang out with you. You don't mind having someone as old as me?" Your servant? Boss?"

Hao Ren called Meng Jiangtian "boss" seriously and jokingly.

"The dean is joking, you are my senior, and I have listened to one of your classes. Even in the last days, you are still my teacher." Meng Jiangtian frowned, and the

boss's voice reminded him of when he was still on the top of the building. He took the initiative to find the door and came to Zhaojiake.

He didn't have a good impression of Zhao Jiake, and such an old boy was really weird, so Meng Jiangtian politely rejected Hao Ren.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to user e5a80284 for rewarding a trilobite]